10 Life Decisions You Will Regret Making

Whocares386

Mar 9, 2017
1. Dwelling on one person too much: People change and they always disappoint. Never put anyone on a pedestal.

2. Not taking better care of your teeth: A little bit of maintenance every day prevents a ton of maintenance down the road.

3. Not wearing sunscreen: You don’t want to look like a worn leather bag when you are older.

4. Drinking and driving: It’s a stupid and selfish decision that will cost you and others.

5. Not apologizing: Arguments happen, but don’t let them ruin lifelong friendships.

You can find rest of them here:

1. Dwelling on one person too much: People change and they always disappoint. Never put anyone on a pedestal.

2. Not taking better care of your teeth: A little bit of maintenance every day prevents a ton of maintenance down the road.

3. Not wearing sunscreen: You don’t want to look like a worn leather bag when you are older.

4. Drinking and driving: It’s a stupid and selfish decision that will cost you and others.

5. Not apologizing: Arguments happen, but don’t let them ruin lifelong friendships.

I failed 5 out of 5, thanks

I failed 5 out of 5, thanks
Same here.
Jeezus...
This thread is a buzzkill.

Pretty good list.
Number 1 really has me torn. I see both sides to that one.

I do not believe that a cream lotion can stop the radiation from the Sun.

Wear a hat.

6. Charging that big purchase to your credit card. You tell yourself you can pay it off in three months, but then another purchase happens, and then another. Then your car suddenly has engine trouble. Suddenly, you are in so much debt you don’t know what to do.

7. Smoking that first cigarette. Once you start, you cannot stop until it is too late.

8. Not taking a chance. Ask that girl out. Apply for that job you think you are underqualified for.

9. Forcing a long distance relationship. You could be spending a lot of time waiting for someone who is ready to move on.

10. Rushing marriage. You’re young, everything is fun, and marriage seems like the next logical step. Take a step back and wait. Marriage will always be an option, and divorce is a process you don’t want to experience.

I didn't see day drinking on that list.

I'm good.:alcoholic:
before 11am?
Its 5 o'clock somewhere.

Someone should make a song about that.:rolleyes:

:)

I think a lot of us can relate to that list and where we made those decisions that in retrospect we would like to have a do over.

But I will add a No. 11 to the list of bad decisions: "Mourning the bad decisions made that cannot be undone instead of starting right now to do better."

Forum List

Back