10 Liberal Commandments

Emmett

Sep 1, 2005
Murrayville, Ga
1) Thou shalt not kill, except fetuses whom can't defend themselves anyway and are easy prey, But don't kill penguins or trees.

2) Honor thy father and thy mother, if you know who they are! I mean there really isn't a good reason to honor them but it sounds good.

3) Thou shalt not commit adultery. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4) Thou shalt not bare false witness unless your trying to unseat an incumbant Republican President.

5) Thou shalt not steal except from hard working folks who earn too much money.

6) What do we need 10 of these for anyway?

Emmett said:
1) Thou shalt not kill, except fetuses whom can't defend themselves anyway and are easy prey, But don't kill penguins or trees.

2) Honor thy father and thy mother, if you know who they are! I mean there really isn't a good reason to honor them but it sounds good.

4) Thou shalt not bare false witness unless your trying to unseat an incumbant Republican President.

Emmett, I think you are going to be a fun addition to the board. :salute:

Emmett said:

Wow - you must have thought all day on this one.

Here, lets try the Republican version of one:

1) Thou shalt not kill, unless its civilians who happen to be around the bombs you dropped. Then its OK.

Emmett said:
According to FactCheck.org -- y'all know, that's the organization that Cheney endorsed during the VP debate -- the majority of the false witness during the last Presidential race was coming from the incumbent Republican President's campaign. Don't get me wrong, there was plenty of lying and misinformation coming from both sides (one of the reasons I'd love to see both parties obliterated), but the Republicans tended to top out the Democrats about 60/40 during that whole shebang. Ironically, their lie ratio was almost the same as their win ratio!

Nightwish said:
(one of the reasons I'd love to see both parties obliterated),

Yeah, I know what you mean. I registered as a Libertarian a few years ago. We just need a POTUS candidate who has been touched by His Noodley Appendage and we're good to go.

New Topics

Forum List

Back