$10/hr fast food joint wildly successful

The article distorted facts and I pointed it out, then you jumped in a distorted facts and I straightened you out. Never have you debated or challenged what was said. Every time you posted, I pointed out your distortion of truth. You don't even have the nerve to address me directly. If you can't follow the flow or back up your posts. Don't blame others.

"Never have you debated or challenged what was said." ~ papageorgio

Exactly! Please proceed governor.

Already have, you fail to rise to my challenges, you failed to prove your any of what you said. So I am proceeding to other threads.

Of course, of course you're leaving with your tail between your legs. First you accuse someone of lying then-----then recognize your error and backdown by saying "Never have you debated or challenged what was said." then-----then surrender by running away - buh bye!

I am the only one on this forum who can decide who is twisting the truth because I said so.

"Not sure what this has to do with Star lying and twisting the truth but there you go."

Sez the pot to the kettle - papageorgio can't even 'splain what s/he's whining about but-----but I think you're on to something Snookie, I too thought papageorgio was just another smartass but-----but s/he first has to be smart otherwise s/he's just an...

Obviously, papageorgio couldn't hold his/her own about fast food employees being treated a little better by an employer that is, at least trying to do the right thing. So first s/he tried to change the subject to food in fast food restaurants then-----then s/he couldn't hold his/her own there either so-----so s/he switched to ad hominem attacks but-----but that ain't workin' for him/her either.

Nothing new here, same ol', same ol' -- Republicans are so-oh predictable!

The article distorted facts and I pointed it out, then you jumped in a distorted facts and I straightened you out. Never have you debated or challenged what was said. Every time you posted, I pointed out your distortion of truth. You don't even have the nerve to address me directly. If you can't follow the flow or back up your posts. Don't blame others.

Are you declaring yourself the winner? Copy cat.

Forum List

Back