$10 gas prices in PA/NJ

I don't see how it's a political issue at all. They're protesting against the prices charged by their supplier. How is the business dealings between two private parties a political issue?

I don't see how it's a political issue at all. They're protesting against the prices charged by their supplier. How is the business dealings between two private parties a political issue?

Right wingers will say Obama did it, just watch.

Gasoline is one product that is always a political issue.

Last edited:
The price of gas should not be a political issue. It is a global commodity, global trading determines the price.

I couldn't see Obama doing this....not now. He isn't stupid, and if this is true, it does NOT look good on him! He could do something, if he wants. Just wait....i don't believe he wants the prices this high right now. If he's re-elected, there's no telling where the price will go!

The price of gas should not be a political issue. It is a global commodity, global trading determines the price.

stop kidding yourself many years ago we had a gas war were two gas stations kept dropping their gas prices, i think at best it went down to .77 cents. its always poltiical.

I couldn't see Obama doing this....not now. He isn't stupid, and if this is true, it does NOT look good on him! He could do something, if he wants. Just wait....i don't believe he wants the prices this high right now. If he's re-elected, there's no telling where the price will go!

jesus its not real. its a protest. Do you people not know how to read?

Wow you always know who watches fox. They just reported that story lol. If these bozos think losing business is protesting I am amazed they are still open.

The price of a tanker of crude oil is on a global commodity basis.

Refined gasoline is more complicated.

Sort of like the difference between the price of corn, and the price of tortillas.

Forum List

Back