10 Foot Heroin Spoon Left in Front of Purdue Pharma.

Europeans can still read this news outlet only when using a proxy.

when im using a proxy and it location is in slurope Ive noticed a lot of blocked MAIN stream american corporate news blocked in europe
TIME also

uh boy

those rules are in place to protect you though

wouldnt want ya THINKING or anything

when im using a proxy and it location is in slurope Ive noticed a lot of blocked MAIN stream american corporate news blocked in europe
TIME also

uh boy

No, they are not blocked by the EU. Time and other simply choose to not to adhere to the new European rules and block themselves.

TIME also

uh boy

No, they are not blocked by the EU. Time and other simply choose to not to adhere to the new European rules and block themselves.

Sorry, I have no idea what the European rules are. I'm not a fan of very many rules on the internet though.

TIME also

uh boy

Sorry, I have no idea what the European rules are. I'm not a fan of very many rules on the internet though.
Not your fault, anyway.

Here´s what it is about:
https://eugdpr.org

TIME also

uh boy

Not your fault, anyway.

Here´s what it is about:

Thanks. Limited info there but interesting.

TIME also

uh boy

Not your fault, anyway.

Here´s what it is about:

that is true
BUT Its pretty much the same thing

Ive seen the error message
Due to E.U.S.S.R laws blah blah blah

TIME also

uh boy

The EU blocks Fox News

TIME also

uh boy

Not your fault, anyway.

Here´s what it is about:

that is true
BUT Its pretty much the same thing

Ive seen the error message
Due to E.U.S.S.R laws blah blah blah
Actually, they can no longer treat the data they collect from readers as their property. The law protects my privacy.

TIME also

uh boy

The EU blocks Fox News

No its US news organizations that choose not to abide by E.U.S.S.R Regulations
Theirs a shitload of em

If ya have a vpn turn on a western Europe location and head for the Chicago tribune
or any number of U.S. news sources. You'll get the We're sorry error message

I have like a 3 years left on a 5 year cyber ghost which has a tons of locations

I had to log off and log back in

Greetings from Germany

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.

TIME also

uh boy

The EU blocks Fox News
That´s not true.

It most certainly is

TIME also

uh boy

The EU blocks Fox News
That´s not true.

It most certainly is
It´s only sometimes, when they lack a certain license, but also in that case, it is themselves who block the channel.

Forum List

Back