10 epic failure predictions from al gores inconvenient truth.

I don't give shit to trolls.

No such evidence exists...that is just one more excuse, in a long list of excuses for not delivering...everyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that you can't deliver....who exactly on this board do you think your excuses actually fool?

There's the difference between you and me. I give non-troll people links to real science. That science supports AGW. You give them nothing because no science supports the bullshit you put out here. You'd rather spout bullshit than real science anyway because that's what winds people up. And the only reason you're here is to wind people up. That's what makes you a TROLL.

The funny thing, other than them being wrong again like they are wrong about everything, is do you know the typical white left wing moronic woman Penelope, still think carbon bigfoot won the election in 2000?

Al Gore? Really?

Although he can certainly be thanked for having brought this to the world's attention, Gore is not a climate scientist and no one is citing him for anything these days. Arguing against Gore's statements is like a flat-earther attacking Newton.

So what would you be saying if his predictions had come true. So are you saying Gore is a science denier?

The funny thing, other than them being wrong again like they are wrong about everything, is do you know the typical white left wing moronic woman Penelope, still think carbon bigfoot won the election in 2000?

Funny thing is that liars like you do lie. Yes, Gore stated that we could have an ice free summer as soon as 2013. We damn near did have an ice free summer in 2012. The point is that the ice is steadily declining for all the months on a decadal scale.

The vertical axis of this graph is not anomaly. It is the absolute value of the volume of the Arctic's ice. The zero on the bottom of this graph is zero ice in the Arctic.

BPIOMASIceVolumeAprSepCurrent.png

Forum List

Back