10 dire consequences of Obama's re-election victory

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
10 dire consequences of Obama's re-election victory​

November 07, 2012
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) What does an Obama re-election mean for the next four years in America? Now that he's in his second and last term, of course, Obama no longer needs to restrain his actions according to popularity. He can simply unleash any desirable executive order and rule by decree, bypassing Congress as he has frequently promised to do.

This puts America in a very dangerous situation, given Obama's well-demonstrated desire to destroy freedom and liberty in this nation. Remember: Obama is anti health freedom, anti food freedom, anti GMO labeling, anti medical freedom and anti farm freedom. He's the one who issued an executive order claiming government ownership over all farms and farm equipment, in case you forgot that little fact.

He's also the guy who just recently issued an executive order merging Homeland Security with local corporate entities to grant the executive branch of government a power monopoly over the nation, bypassing the courts and Congress. You probably haven't even heard about that one, because he secretly signed it during Hurricane Sandy.

Given Obama's atrocious track record on freedom during his first four years in the White House, here are my top 10 predictions for the next four (if America even lasts that long before ripping itself apart):

#1) Huge expansion of TSA and the surveillance state
#2) Expansion of secret arrests of American citizens
#3) Acceleration of national debt blowout and endless fiat currency creation
#4) Rapid expansion of GMOs and USDA collusion
#5) Increasingly dictatorial government health care
#6) Immediate surge in sales of guns and ammo
#7) Accelerated erosion of the Bill of Rights and civil liberties
#8) Continued destruction and looting of the U.S. economy
#9) A "giant sucking sound" of employers leaving America
#10) Stepped-up attacks on veterans and preppers

Learn more:

November 07, 2012
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) What does an Obama re-election mean for the next four years in America? Now that he's in his second and last term, of course, Obama no longer needs to restrain his actions according to popularity. He can simply unleash any desirable executive order and rule by decree, bypassing Congress as he has frequently promised to do.

This puts America in a very dangerous situation, given Obama's well-demonstrated desire to destroy freedom and liberty in this nation. Remember: Obama is anti health freedom, anti food freedom, anti GMO labeling, anti medical freedom and anti farm freedom. He's the one who issued an executive order claiming government ownership over all farms and farm equipment, in case you forgot that little fact.

He's also the guy who just recently issued an executive order merging Homeland Security with local corporate entities to grant the executive branch of government a power monopoly over the nation, bypassing the courts and Congress. You probably haven't even heard about that one, because he secretly signed it during Hurricane Sandy.

Given Obama's atrocious track record on freedom during his first four years in the White House, here are my top 10 predictions for the next four (if America even lasts that long before ripping itself apart):

Learn more:

"Erosion of the Bill of Rights and civil liberties"??? Give me a BREAK! The modern day Demorcratic Party STANDS FOR civil liberties and enforcement of the Bill of Rights.

Which party favors gay marriage and which party is opposed to it? Which party enacted the Patriot Act and which party feels it is an unlawful infringement of civil rights? Which party got the support of the majority of Latino and Black voters yesterday and which party was ignored by them? And why? Because Latinos and Black's do not perceive the Republican Party as being their friend - and that's putting it diplomatically.

When the Right claims that the Left "erodes civil liberties," one has to consider what they are really saying. If you define "civil liberties" as being free to discriminate against others then, yes, the Demorcatic Party is going to impose on your "civil liberties" which, of course, is precisely what is going on here.

Argue about something you can win. Claiming that the Republican Party is the champion of civil rights and the Democratic Parter "erodes civil rights" is simply contrary to reality.

P.S. - it is contrary to Forum rules to simply cut and paste an article without any additional input or comment from the poster. Looks like you are new here so you were maybe unaware of that.

Last edited:
"Erosion of the Bill of Rights and civil liberties"??? Give me a BREAK! The modern day Demorcratic Party STANDS FOR civil liberties and enforcement of the Bill of Rights.

Is that why Obama suspended habeus corpus and posse comitatus?

Who knew these weren't necessary!

Fucking dullard.

"Erosion of the Bill of Rights and civil liberties"??? Give me a BREAK! The modern day Democratic Party STANDS FOR civil liberties and enforcement of the Bill of Rights.

Dude!?! They already legalize weed where you're at? That's awesome to know. BTW, can you hook me up? It's clearly good shit.

November 07, 2012

Learn more:

The guy missed:
#11) Illegal use of Executive Order to circumvent Congress on issues (for example: amnesty for the spawn of illegals)

Uh huh. So you forgot about the NDAA (National Defense
Authorization Act) already?

Uh huh. So you forgot about the NDAA (National Defense
Authorization Act) already?

And that too... Did Obama think about the "Civil Rights" of Stevens, Smith, Dorherty or Woods? He condemned them to death by refusing to offfer some sort of rescue effort. Hmm..., It also cost the careers of good and brave Naval and Army General officers. They've been relieved of their duties for attempting to get assistance to the 30 odd Consular personnel.[/ It turns out that the melting pot of America has changed. We are no longer Black, white, brown, yellow or red. Oblamer has violated his presidential oath and good people die for his failure.]

Is that why Obama suspended habeus corpus and posse comitatus?

Who knew these weren't necessary!

Fucking dullard.

He also executed an American citizen and his son without a trial.

November 07, 2012

Learn more:

The guy missed:
#11) Illegal use of Executive Order to circumvent Congress on issues (for example: amnesty for the spawn of illegals)

#12) There's also Obama's war on fossil fuels. By the end of his term energy will cost 4 times what it costs now.

#13) He'll open the flood gates to illegal immigration.

#14) Economic growth will remain anemic for another 4 years.

#15) 8.0 % unemployment will become the new norm.

What about the Clone Army he's got hidden in the secret bunker?

Or Mars getting an Atomic Water Cannon weapon?

Don't forget the Time/Space ripples caused by traveling back in time to place his birth announcement in the Hawaiian newspaper.... when will those hit?

One of the worse things he has already done most are too oblivious to realize, he shut Yucca mountain. Now fuel is being stored on site, risky business as Japan proved. But he had follow Reid's tug to get his support for Obamatax.

Good God you people are panicky little drama queens, aren't you?

No wonder you guys are so gun crazy.....the only time you don't feel scared shitless is when you have a gun in your hands......pussies, the lot of ya.

No wonder you guys are so gun crazy.....the only time you don't feel scared shitless is when you have a gun in your hands......pussies, the lot of ya.

Aren't the same guy that cried gallons of tears claiming Bush stole the election. Then doing the same in 2004. Oh, I remember the claims about rigged diebold voting machines, boo hoo.

Aren't the same guy that cried gallons of tears claiming Bush stole the election. Then doing the same in 2004. Oh, I remember the claims about rigged diebold voting machines, boo hoo.

Ummmm...I was GOP and voted for Bush in 2000. I did vote Kerry in '04...but didn't say one word about it....in '07 I went Blue officially.

FACT: In recent months, the TSA has been lowering restrictions
and making it quicker and easier for people to board planes.
FACT: There were more "secret arrests" in the few days
following 911 than there were in the following 11 years.
FACT: The FED has been printing currency since it's inception and has been accelerating every
year since. This isn't something that just came along since Obama was elected President in 2008.
Fact: GMO research began during the Carter administration.
Under Bush, countries were threatened and forced to use GMO seed
through the creation of new laws.
Fact: Sheer Paranoia. I get one.
FACT: Us Citizens have the right to own guns.
Others argue Obama is going to take them away through a small arms treaty.
FACT: I can't think of one right or liberty that has been taken away of eroded.
TSA in place and ID requirements to board planes does not effect freedom of movement,
it just takes us longer to get there.
Fact: It's been going on forever through Banking, Investment and Corporations like Bain Capital.
FACT: Small business is where the job growth should be.
Large corporations are leaving not small business.
FACT: Government is not attacking veterans. Sure a few
have difficulties, but it's not caused by an attack against them

I can't see the forest through the trees here. I can't help but think you are attacking America based on some 3rd party report from, who? Mike Adams, the Health reporter? If you are tired of feeling like your government is attacking you and taking away some liberty or dictating your life and you are having trouble moving from place to place, there's Canada to the North and Mexico to the South. If you like, there are plenty of Island nations just off the East Coast.

I don't see America as you do. I love my country. With all her faults and imperfections.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back