10 Democrat Senators, All Female + DNC chair call on Frankenstein to resign, & the list is growing

2.this was his original statement. “I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann,” Franken said in a initial statement.
Please provide the link to this and make sure you highlight the 'initial statement' .

Saying you do not remember is neither an admission of guilt not denial.

Franken followed this up by claiming he was practicing for a skit...then 'this was a prank'...followed by an 'APOLOGY'...followed by an admission that he had not meant one damn word of his apology.....
He's actually implying that Leann is lying. It's the sleaziest "apology" imaginable.
Franken already admitted that he did not mean a word he said in his earlier apology. Just shows why 10+ Democrats even came out against him.

I'm starting to feel sorry for Franken. I think he should hang in there. The Supreme Court ruling on Adam Clayton Powell says they can't throw him out of office for stuff he did earlier, before his term started.

They are only doing this purge in the Senate and the House so they can better attack Moore and Trump from a supposed position of purity -- as if -- so it's better for the GOP if Franken stays in. We'd only get a caretaker Dem in that seat anyway.
exactly, the 2018 campaign talking points, see the dems cleaned their house and the repubs didn't, who really cares for women, blah, blah, blah, and put out commercial and after commercial the entire campaign.

For me the counter ad is "my fellow americans, the dems will tell you that they cleaned their house, they cleaned out admitted sex abusers who had no respect for women and who stayed in power after the admitted assault, there is no honor in this behavior, this is sad that a representative used tax money to pay off some of these women as hush money, stayed in office for decades abusing women and just now, they feel they get honor cause they asked the perp to step down? No, there is no win here for americans, republicans have endured the same misfortune with some of our representatives and senators and we must as americans not politicize this and instead fight with republicans to end this abuse in our government forever more. "

provide clips of the women who came out and include the dollars used for hush money approved from the party. This is a vile action and again demonstrates the evil that is the demoloser party. They disrespect women sooooo much it is truly sad.

Oh I still believe those who have no evidence are bimbos and out for show. however, since fish lips admitted he does this, he has created a pattern and one could believe the women if one chose to. I hate this shit no matter the political party rep. The women have to start reporting this abuse. fk I hate this entire thing. he said she said politics. Al should never have admitted out loud what he did nor his bad habits of squeezing women. He admitted it. what a stupid fk.
So did Trump
the citizens voted after knowing it.

BTW, for the record, all of this coming out, seems Trump was right in that discussion on how hollywood acts.
Not to mention, how he himself acts. So you have no moral objection to rape and sexual assault as long as the victims aren't aggrieved enough to report it right away? Is that your position?

No don't you get the C grabber cult ?
it's ok as long as you deny.
I always laughed at the self righteous sex starved old white farts being so aggrevieved at clintons BJ.
HE LIED UNDER OATH
Omg I'm still looking for a friend who cheated on his wife and admitted it

You don't get it. The guilt of Franken and Conyer's is undeniable. They aren't even denying it. On the other hand, the accusations against Moore and Trump are obviously coordinated smear campaigns. The stories of the accusers are not credible.
Not to your made up mind.
No, they owned up unlike the repubs
Still don't think the C grabber/bragger didn't do anything.?
And how do you prove old accusations?.
Comes down whether you believe a twice fired confederate guy who gave teen rides or
15 different women

So did Trump
the citizens voted after knowing it.

BTW, for the record, all of this coming out, seems Trump was right in that discussion on how hollywood acts.
Not to mention, how he himself acts. So you have no moral objection to rape and sexual assault as long as the victims aren't aggrieved enough to report it right away? Is that your position?

No don't you get the C grabber cult ?
it's ok as long as you deny.
I always laughed at the self righteous sex starved old white farts being so aggrevieved at clintons BJ.
HE LIED UNDER OATH
Omg I'm still looking for a friend who cheated on his wife and admitted it

You don't get it. The guilt of Franken and Conyer's is undeniable. They aren't even denying it. On the other hand, the accusations against Moore and Trump are obviously coordinated smear campaigns. The stories of the accusers are not credible.
Not to your made up mind.
No, they owned up unlike the repubs
Still don't think the C grabber/bragger didn't do anything.?
And how do you prove old accusations?.
Comes down whether you believe a twice fired confederate guy who gave teen rides or
15 different women
that isn't owning up, it's admitting abuse. They admit fondling and aggravated sexual assault on women and You're proud of that. wow. some things never cease to amaze me anymore.

my reps say it didn't happen. Now if the women wish to press charges let's bring it to court. it's a simple matter.

the other amazing piece of this is that your admitting that if someone accused you, you'd just say yep I did it even if you didn't, cause that makes you feel good about abuse. wow again.

Forum List

Back