10 countries with the mmost awesome healthcare

The main thing is to give our rulers control of all the necessities of life. Otherwise, how can they rule?

qft

You're in the wrong thread.

You have your mind slammed shut so tight, you just post the same crap, over and over without even looking to see what the thread is really about.

Oh wow. You know, maybe you caught me. Maybe you're really here arguing for freedom, and against government control of our lives. I'd love for that to be the case. So, by all means, embarrass me by proving me wrong.

another one of these?

really guys, it's clear that the makers of this list required the government to pay for cost to even be considered.

leftist are dumb like that, you fools actually think it's the government paying for it.

I'd explain, again, but you refuse to learn b/c you really are that fucking dumb. every leftist is.

[MENTION=25186]Two Thumbs[/MENTION] - instead of your usual childish name calling, how about you post some FACTS?

Hmmmm?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I did post facts.

For about a decade now you leftist have been putting out constant bullshit about government run hc and it's clear, by going to the link, that the government funding hc was the #1 way to make the list.

But like I said, you are to dumb to learn.

Oh and take note, if you can, that there was only 1 large country on that list, the rest are small to very small.

You say I'm [sic] "to dumb to learn" but all you can do is hide behind your usual name calling.

Here are some FACTS for you to pretend don't exist:

International Infant Mortality, Child Health USA 2013
In 2009, the U.S. infant mortality rate (6.4 infant deaths per 1,000 live births) ranked 27th in infant mortality among industrialized nations with populations of 2.5 million or greater, behind most European countries, Canada, Australia, Israel, and Republic of Korea. Japan was ranked first with the lowest infant mortality rate of 2.4 per 1,000 live births, followed by Sweden and Finland with infant mortality rates of with 2.5 and 2.6 deaths per 1,000 live births, respectively. The U.S. did not always rank this low; in 1960, it ranked 11th, with Norway, the Netherlands and Sweden reporting the three lowest rates among industrialized nations that year.

Howard Steven Friedman: US Infant Mortality Rate Higher Than Other Wealthy Countries

As with other health metrics, America's relative performance is declining. In 1960, the United States had the twelfth lowest infant mortality rate in the world. By 1990, we had dropped to twenty-third, and we sank to thirty-fourth in 2008. [/QUOTE]

Instead of sticking to the party line to your own detriment, why not admit we have problems and demand they be addressed by our elected "leaders". Yes, even the do Nothing Republicans.

WHY do some RWs always have to stuff their heads into the sand. Quit being so terrified of being perceived to have a brain and start thinking for yourselves.

You have your mind slammed shut so tight, you just post the same crap, over and over without even looking to see what the thread is really about.

Oh wow. You know, maybe you caught me. Maybe you're really here arguing for freedom, and against government control of our lives. I'd love for that to be the case. So, by all means, embarrass me by proving me wrong.

Address the OP or get lost.

Either way, I'm done for the night.

Address the OP or get lost.

Either way, I'm done for the night.

Ok. I took the OP as yet another attempt one of your attempts to shill for the US government takeover of health care. Cause, you know, everyone else is doing it.

Sleep tight.

Move there if they will let you in. The US supports more illegal aliens than the total population of Sweden. Even those frigid A-holes have tight borders.

are you talking healthcare or health system?.....because i have 2 places by me that have state of the art healthcare....but not everyone has access to it.....
are you talking healthcare or health system?.....because i have 2 places by me that have state of the art healthcare that i am sure equals anything Sweden has....but not everyone has access to them......and "longevity" has more to do with your lifestyle than your health care or system.....

Then you should not have said you do. Its awfully hard to keep up with your lies.

No matter what you pay (or don't pay), you can't get healthcare in the US as good as many other countries.

THAT is the point and you know it.
i disagree with that....at least in my situation and were i can go....

Well, it did say Hong Kong is considered to have the best health care in the world.

Second - Singapore.

Interesting list and easy to see why so many Americans are "medical tourists". I have a friend who spends half tame in Paris and another who is considering a move to South Africa. In both cases, healthcare is a huge factor.

It depends on what metrics we're using. I'd say all things considered, in terms of efficacy, efficiency, access, treatments, drug costs, life expectancy, etc. we'd have to go with France and Italy as one and two respectively.

Forum List

Back