10 Cloverfield Lane

Never heard of it. I don't get to watch "grown up" movies much except for Netlix, and I binge watch excellent TV series. I'm completely hooked on British and European TV series.

Do you read a lot of books Dhara? For some reason I think folks that like British TV series are also avid readers.

Sgt_Gath, are you planning on seeing this movie?

Sure am! :D

I'll be interested to see what the twist is. Are there actually monsters outside, or is John Goodman just crazy?

If there are monsters, what kind of monsters are they?

I think they are supposed to be aliens. Not sure though. If you do end up seeing it, let me know. Thanks for your comments! :)

I'll be interested to see what the twist is. Are there actually monsters outside, or is John Goodman just crazy?

I think they are supposed to be aliens. Not sure though. If you do end up seeing it, let me know. Thanks for your comments! :)

Well, in the first Cloverfield movie, it was a giant Godzilla-style monster (from space, I think). It had bugs on its skin kind of like fleas, that simply happened to be about as big as human beings. They'd bite people and make them sick.

I'm kind of wondering if maybe the world's infested with those things now, or if the people they bite wind up turning into zombies.

It'll certainly be fun finding out, in any case! :D

Well, in the first Cloverfield movie, it was a giant Godzilla-style monster (from space, I think). It had bugs on its skin kind of like fleas, that simply happened to be about as big as human beings. They'd bite people and make them sick.

I'm kind of wondering if maybe the world's infested with those things now, or if the people they bite wind up turning into zombies.

It looks really good, don't you think? I will rent it when it comes out on On Demand if it's good. Doubtful that I would make it to the theater to watch it.

It looks really good, don't you think? I will rent it when it comes out on On Demand if it's good. Doubtful that I would make it to the theater to watch it.

Yeah. Very creative and suspenseful!

Like I said, I'll be really interested to see how things ultimately end up.

So when are you going to see it, Mr. Movie Critic? :D That is what you should do for a living!!!

So when are you going to see it, Mr. Movie Critic? :D That is what you should do for a living!!!

It's got to come out first! :D

I think the release date is March 11th. I'll probably wind up seeing it the Tuesday after that, because that's when I'm usually off.

Maybe I should start sending my impromptu reviews to the local paper, eh? lol

It's got to come out first! :D

I think the release date is March 11th. I'll probably wind up seeing it the Tuesday after that, because that's when I'm usually off.

Maybe I should start sending my impromptu reviews to the local paper, eh? lol

You really should. You are good at reviewing movies. :)

Forum List

Back