10 bodies found, more expected

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
So why the fuck hasn't anyone said anything about this? I had to go to a training, go to a motel, and hear it on NANCY GRACE?

I'm terribly disappointed in you all.

Police discover at least 10 victims at Anthony Sowell's home | Metro - cleveland.com - cleveland.com

And WTF with the 7-month old kid who's missing...but the police won't release the names of the parents and said they didn't think the baby was in danger...????

Fucking cops.

The cops in the 10-body case found the bodies when they served a warrant on a convicted sex offender who had attacked a woman in SEPTEMBER.

The guy was tier 3, was supposedly being monitored and was supposed to have his house searched periodically.

Er...apparently NOT. 10 bodies. A head in a pot downstairs, 2 found upstairs, one in a stairwell, 2 outside, who knows with the others. And get this....this freak LIVES NEXT TO A PORK PRODUCTS PACKING PLANT.

I'd be very queasy if I'd eaten any pork products from that packing plant.

They suspect he has other burial plots around the country, but chances are they won't find them.

• Banned
The 7-mo old kid is a different case, btw.

Nancy Grace is going to give me flipping nightmares.

• Banned
He was in the marines for years, honorably discharged, did 15 years for a brutal rape, got out in '05.

Those are not the only women he's killed, and we'll never know the full extent.

I doubt he makes it to trial. He'll either kill himself or be killed.

• Banned
The woman who reported him in September, I believe, was bound and gagged, raped, and then he passed out and she managed to get the gag out and roll out the window.

That was in September. THe cops finally got around to serving a warrant on him in November.

That could be the DA's fault, though I doubt it.

I'm not surprised, the government tends to bungle things. At least they've got the suspect in custody so he can't potentially do any more harm.

How terrible, though I'm not surprised that Nancy Grace reported this. She exploits people's misery and tragedy for ratings. Plus she's a coward.

• Banned
Yes, we should all live in fairy land with you, I know.

Anyway, it was the woman in 95 he bound and raped. She was three months pregnant, on the third floor and threw herself out the window because she was afraid he'd hear her and wake up and kill her.

He's been doing this a long, long time.

Hey, but according to Dogshit, we ought not to report on it. Wouldn't want people to be "afraid" of drug addicts, or "concerned" about one night stands....their bodies, their choices, after all.

Yes, we should all live in fairy land with you, I know.

Anyway, it was the woman in 95 he bound and raped. She was three months pregnant, on the third floor and threw herself out the window because she was afraid he'd hear her and wake up and kill her.

He's been doing this a long, long time.

Hey, but according to Dogshit, we ought not to report on it. Wouldn't want people to be "afraid" of drug addicts, or "concerned" about one night stands....their bodies, their choices, after all.

I never said any of that. I'm merely telling you how Nancy Grace is. Anyone who's watched more than a week of her shows know this.

This is a sick story and should be reported.

So in this case you approve of her reporting.

She's an ex-prosecutor. Those ppl LIVE for bringing in the bad guys. She makes more money and has more affect on the airwaves than she does in the DA's office. How that makes her a coward, I don't know. It makes her a target for kooks, I know that.

The woman who reported him in September, I believe, was bound and gagged, raped, and then he passed out and she managed to get the gag out and roll out the window.

That was in September. THe cops finally got around to serving a warrant on him in November.

That could be the DA's fault, though I doubt it.

I surprised this isn't in Washington. :)
Who knows how many people he really killed, look at the Greenriver killer. It took years to find him and they have no idea how many he killed.

And I'm thinking of moving back to Cleveland...

I imagine it smells better now:

CLEVELAND, Ohio — The stench in the air near East 123rd Street and Imperial Avenue left residents baffled for years.

Drain pipes were flushed. A sewer line was replaced. But the smell still lingered.

Some residents believed the overpowering odor came from a 57-year-old sausage shop on the corner. Others were still convinced it was the sewers.

Last week, police discovered the source of the odor -- it was beyond residents’ worst fears. At least six decomposing bodies lie in and around the house at 12205 Imperial Ave. The corpses could have been accumulating there for years, authorities said.

Anthony Sowell's neighbors wonder how stench of rotting bodies went unidentified for years | Metro - cleveland.com - cleveland.com

It is hard to mistake the smell of death but I guess if you lived near a sausage shop but still.
This reminds me of Gacy.

She's an ex-prosecutor. Those ppl LIVE for bringing in the bad guys. She makes more money and has more affect on the airwaves than she does in the DA's office. How that makes her a coward, I don't know. It makes her a target for kooks, I know that.

She's a coward because of what she did after the Duke Lacrosse case turned out to be false.

She constantly spoke on television of Michael Ricci being guilty of Elizabeth's Smart kidnapping which was false. And then she tried to coax some answers out of Elizabeth later on for ratings and Elizabeth said I don't want to talk about it. Grace basically badgered her for answers. It was disgusting to watch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x8ARIxg51I]YouTube - Insane Nancy Grace gets owned by Elizabeth Smart[/ame]

Yup.

Only Gacy lived in that house for all his life, I do believe.

This guy was gone for at least the time he was in the Marines and the 15 years he spent in prison.

It is hard to mistake the smell of death but I guess if you lived near a sausage shop but still.
This reminds me of Gacy.

Oddly enough I was thinking along the lines of that when I read this.

we had a guy here, good ole Mark Furhman actually wrote a book about him who was in the army and national guard. They figured he killed people here, over at Ft Lewis and there are some unsolved cases around the base he was stationed at in Germany. I bet if they look they will start to find the same kind of thing.

The guy here also had women buried in his yard, he shared this home with his wife and I think 3 or four kids. He actually came through my line a few times when I worked at this Kmart on the street where all the hookers worked.

She's a coward because of what she did after the Duke Lacrosse case turned out to be false.

She constantly spoke on television of Michael Ricci being guilty of Elizabeth's Smart kidnapping which was false. And then she tried to coax some answers out of Elizabeth later on for ratings and Elizabeth said I don't want to talk about it. Grace basically badgered her for answers. It was disgusting to watch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x8ARIxg51I]YouTube - Insane Nancy Grace gets owned by Elizabeth Smart[/ame]

Well everyone thought Jon Benet Ramsey's dad killed her, too, and that mom helped him.

Not so, as it turns out.

But people are wrong sometimes.

I will grant she is strident, and I do get tired of the "I'm a mother and I just can't bear the thought of...blah blah blah blah." Obviously she can bear the thought of it because she takes it to the nth degree. So the whole crocodile tears thing, while it was great when she had just had the babies and was all hormonal, really don't do much for me EVERY TIME SHE'S ON.

Plus she looks like that texan lady who was cooking today....with her son....

I watched way too much tv today.

Paula Deen:

6706paula-deen.jpg

Forum List

Back