10-1 and we not DONE!!! Cowboys!!

wow the way the seahags stunk up the joint i think it might come down to either the packers or your cowboys now,that it will be a rematch in the NFC title game between those two.

wow the way the seahags stunk up the joint i think it might come down to either the packers or your cowboys now,that it will be a rematch in the NFC title game between those two.

Packers still trail the skins and bucs

just another Tom Brady footstool on his way to HOF
and in the process,have made NFL fans turn away from watching the game since they see him for the cheater and fraud he really is with NFL viewship down at an all time high.:up:
Wrong..that would be the milquetoast announcers and NFL pc............and yu concede a defeat in the matchup........nice......now that I think on it NFL will probably WWF a Seattle New England set to try to get back at him
the NFL is as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling.every bit just as corrupt as well.the cheats have forever tainted a great sport even worse than the black sox.everybody outside the country sees them as the frauds they are and that they are REALLY losers since they can win without cheating.

Last year was the first superbowl i missed in years,will never watch another one again.i finally am awake on this and not a brainwashed zombie anymore as i was for so many years.I wont give the corrupt NFL one dime.games from yesteryear are so much more fun to watch when the game was not corrupt and tainted as it is now.fuck the NFL.give me the old games form YESTERYEAR everytime.:thup:

But you will sit and watch regular season games after you said you wouldn't. You already admitted to watching the Raiders. You are a liar and only stupid people will fall for your BS.

The NFC is really tightening up, the Giants, Lions, Packers, Bucs, Falcons, Redskins are all looking to get spots. It makes this time of year fun.

I guess it's good they won't go into the postseason on a 15 game winning streak. That would not have ended well

Eh....what about the Lions? Not sure the Packers will win their division and wild card is most likely the Giants and Tampa Bays as it stand right now.

Eh....what about the Lions? Not sure the Packers will win their division and wild card is most likely the Giants and Tampa Bays as it stand right now.

They may catch the lions since I don't see them beating the giants or cowboys

Forum List

Back