10-1 and we not DONE!!! Cowboys!!

The owner of the Bears wont bench Jay Cutler because Cutler so much obviously has special connections to him.His family must be connected to the owner.The guy is the biggest screwup in the NFL yet he is allowed to come back over and over and over again and continue to be a major screwup. That is unheard of.at your workplace and mine as well,if we are screwups,we get fired from our jobs.In high school or college,he gets put on the bench.

I am wondering is your own matt stafford has special connections to the owner as well.the Lions should have traded him away a long time ago and moved on to someone else as well.:wtf:
We're in first place mother fucker! Lol
yeah but look at the competetion in that division.:biggrin: The Bears no one can argue are the biggest joke of a franchise the fact they have an owner who refuses to get rid of the worst QB in the league,The packers all of a sudden this year cant beat anybody and all of a sudden are very vulnerable at home now which was unthinkable in the past ,and the vikes are in dissaray after getting off to a good start so i would hardly want to brag about that little feat.:biggrin: SOMEONE has to be first.the Lions are in firs tplace by default,not cause they are good but cause everybody else is worse.:biggrin:
All you got to do is make the playoffs and be healthy and lucky.

Not always.Like the niners and the steelers they were dynastys,they were so good that once they got in the playoffs you knew they would go far all the time.or like the 85 chicago bears.they were so dominating that year you knew beyond a doubt they would not only go the superbowl but win it all.

I miss those good old days.That was a day and age where the NFL is not corrupt like it is now.

with parity now,you dont have dynastys anymore and you dont have players who stay with one team their whole careers. that is why the NE cheats are the biggest fraud in sports history worse than the black sox baseball team.

.they cheat and the NFL is in their pockets. a friend of mine was pointing that out to me the other day that thats WHY they are so good is because they have to cheat to stay on top of everybody. He was the one that brought it up to me that In the NFL now you dont have dynastys anymore because of fucking partity and in this day and age with partity,without their cheating their cheating they get away with,there is no way they are dominant like they are. the media kisses their ass all the time and never points out they get away with scandals all the time other teams get punished for.

come superbowl sunday I will be doing the same thing i did last year go to the movie theatre or something like that.Never again will I give this criminal organization the time and money they want from me.the only REAL quarterbacks that have won four superbowls are Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana.

That is WHY there has been a huge dropoff in NFL viewership amongst fans cause everyone outside NE knows what a criminal Bill Belicheat is and what a liar and fraud Brady is. Last years superbowl was proof of that with everyone in santa clara booeing him.:up: they have forever tainted and tarnished a great sport and get off scott free same as politicians do who are not held accountable for cirmes they commit like we are.the NFL is no different.
I remember one year it felt like the lions would go to the Superbowl. Billy Simms was our Barry Sanders and Herman Moore was our Jerry rice and well it never happened

see back then you at least had a chance to go is why you felt that way.I vaguely remember that name Billy Simms.you could at least hope back then if you were a Lions fan because the NFL was not a corrupt cartel as it is now.

We're in first place mother fucker! Lol
yeah but look at the competetion in that division.:biggrin: The Bears no one can argue are the biggest joke of a franchise the fact they have an owner who refuses to get rid of the worst QB in the league,The packers all of a sudden this year cant beat anybody and all of a sudden are very vulnerable at home now which was unthinkable in the past ,and the vikes are in dissaray after getting off to a good start so i would hardly want to brag about that little feat.:biggrin: SOMEONE has to be first.the Lions are in firs tplace by default,not cause they are good but cause everybody else is worse.:biggrin:

Not always.Like the niners and the steelers they were dynastys,they were so good that once they got in the playoffs you knew they would go far all the time.or like the 85 chicago bears.they were so dominating that year you knew beyond a doubt they would not only go the superbowl but win it all.

I miss those good old days.That was a day and age where the NFL is not corrupt like it is now.

with parity now,you dont have dynastys anymore and you dont have players who stay with one team their whole careers. that is why the NE cheats are the biggest fraud in sports history worse than the black sox baseball team.

.they cheat and the NFL is in their pockets. a friend of mine was pointing that out to me the other day that thats WHY they are so good is because they have to cheat to stay on top of everybody. He was the one that brought it up to me that In the NFL now you dont have dynastys anymore because of fucking partity and in this day and age with partity,without their cheating their cheating they get away with,there is no way they are dominant like they are. the media kisses their ass all the time and never points out they get away with scandals all the time other teams get punished for.

come superbowl sunday I will be doing the same thing i did last year go to the movie theatre or something like that.Never again will I give this criminal organization the time and money they want from me.the only REAL quarterbacks that have won four superbowls are Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana.

That is WHY there has been a huge dropoff in NFL viewership amongst fans cause everyone outside NE knows what a criminal Bill Belicheat is and what a liar and fraud Brady is. Last years superbowl was proof of that with everyone in santa clara booeing him.:up: they have forever tainted and tarnished a great sport and get off scott free same as politicians do who are not held accountable for cirmes they commit like we are.the NFL is no different.
I remember one year it felt like the lions would go to the Superbowl. Billy Simms was our Barry Sanders and Herman Moore was our Jerry rice and well it never happened

see back then you at least had a chance to go is why you felt that way.I vaguely remember that name Billy Simms.you could at least hope back then if you were a Lions fan because the NFL was not a corrupt cartel as it is now.
It's weird rooting for Dallas because I need Minnesota to lose.

I see this being the kind of meaningless game Dallas lets slip away. 3rd quarter and Dallas only up by 4. Minnesota has the ball.

I can see the lions choking late and either green bay or Minnesota passing us. If Minnesota loses tonight the lions should be a shoe in to win their division and that'd be amazing. A home game in the playoffs? Unheard of in Detroit. Expect them to not win another game all year.

I see this being the kind of meaningless game Dallas lets slip away. 3rd quarter and Dallas only up by 4. Minnesota has the ball.

I can see the lions choking late and either green bay or Minnesota passing us. If Minnesota loses tonight the lions should be a shoe in to win their division and that'd be amazing. A home game in the playoffs? Unheard of in Detroit. Expect them to not win another game all year.

11-1!!!

11-1!!!
Whew. I fell asleep and was expecting an upset.

Last night dak threw a bomb and the receiver caught the back of the ball. It was a perfect catch. The guy fell he had to dive so far and the defense tackled him on the 1 yard line. Amazing. This Dallas team is fun to watch and they aren't so good I see them winning it all. That would be too much success for that franchise. I hate them.

But remember that's a compliment. Dak is like trump. He's not your typical cowboy fan just like trumps not the typical Republican. So I find myself rooting for dak. If he wins it all won't we all enjoy seeing a rookie win a Superbowl? So for now I'm a cowboy fan but if they win it all I'll start really hating them again. Right now I'm secretly rooting for them.

As a lions fan I'm jealous of that franchise.

11-1!!!

Last night dak threw a bomb and the receiver caught the back of the ball. It was a perfect catch. The guy fell he had to dive so far and the defense tackled him on the 1 yard line. Amazing. This Dallas team is fun to watch and they aren't so good I see them winning it all. That would be too much success for that franchise. I hate them.

But remember that's a compliment. Dak is like trump. He's not your typical cowboy fan just like trumps not the typical Republican. So I find myself rooting for dak. If he wins it all won't we all enjoy seeing a rookie win a Superbowl? So for now I'm a cowboy fan but if they win it all I'll start really hating them again. Right now I'm secretly rooting for them.

I think they good enough to win the NFC.but not sure about Oakland or New England

11-1!!!

I think they good enough to win the NFC.but not sure about Oakland or New England
And you never know. Gronk might not be good for 2 months.

11-1!!!

And you never know. Gronk might not be good for 2

Gronk will not see the field until next season

11-1!!!

Gronk is done for the season

11-1!!!

Gronk is done for the season
Indeed.Now there is at least some HOPE that the Cheats wont get homefield advantage and the Raiders will be the team from the AFC in the superbowl.:clap2:

if the cheats dont have the hometown refs in their pockets,they cant win on the road in the playoffs.when they dont have the home town refs in their pockets for their playoff games at home,they cant win:laugh:

guess when the last time was that they won a playoff game on the road? It was NINE years ago against the chargers and that win was not impressive either because it came against none other than Marty SHITTENHEIMER whos mind always froze up in the playoffs.:lmao:

The entire time that Shittenheimer was the coach of BOTH the Chargers AND chiefs,his teams always went ONE AND DONE.:lmao:

so its pretty hilarious the last time they DID win on the road was against a coach whos mind always froze up and his teams ALWAYS went ONE AND DONE.:lol::rofl::muahaha::lmao::haha:

Cowgirls are my pick for the NFC but I believe Oakland is going to make everyone their bitch this year. One thing is for sure the Bears suck!

Cowgirls are my pick for the NFC but I believe Oakland is going to make everyone their bitch this year. One thing is for sure the Bears suck!
Like I said,as long as they are able secure homefield advantage over the cheats,I think they will be in the superbowl because as I just proved,when the cheats have to go on the road in the playoffs against the good teams,they cant win cause they dont have the home town refs in their pockets.:biggrin:

sure would love the Raiders to get homefield advantage against them so they could get revenge for having that playoff game stolen from them in that BS tuck rule call,the worst call in NFL playoff history that was UNTIL a couple years ago in that Lions and Cowboys game in dallas where the cowboys defender all out MUGGED the Lions receiver and the official correctly threw the yellow flag for such an obvious pass interference penatly only to then pick it up and say there was no foul on the play.:wtf::uhoh3:

It all comes down to homefield.both those bullshit games were on the homefield of dallas and boston.the officials would NEVER have made those non calls had those games been in oakland or detroit. they were just chickenshit cowards afraid they would not get out alive if they made the correct calls so they did not officiate those games fairly. both those horrible BS calls were instrumental in the cowboys beating the Lions and the Cheats beating the raiders.:mad:

the fucking officials are always afraid of the homecrowd and getting out alive.fucking bastards.:mad:

"10-1 and we not DONE!!! Cowboys!!"

oops.

I hate faggots like you and Odell

hate away, beeyatch!

CzfkhxeXcAA8K0U.jpg

Now back to the Cowboys.....they didn't shine against the Giants and in fact they have eked out several wins this season. I picked the Giants to win and lookie what happen.

Elliott was the only RB that carried the ball for the Cowboys. What is Dallas trying to do, wear him down the first year he plays? Prescott only completed 17 passes out of 37 attempts...20 frigging incomplete passes and 45 QBR....
Oh by the way, Romo is on the sidelines all dressed up and ready to go and has been for the last two+ weeks. Unless Prescott get hurt, I doubt he will ever play again for the Boys. Probably will end up in the quarterback grave yard playing for the Jets next year. I don't think Romo will like playing backup to anyone.

That is my take and I am sticking to that story.

Now back to the Cowboys.....they didn't shine against the Giants and in fact they have eked out several wins this season. I picked the Giants to win and lookie what happen.

Elliott was the only RB that carried the ball for the Cowboys. What is Dallas trying to do, wear him down the first year he plays? Prescott only completed 17 passes out of 37 attempts...20 frigging incomplete passes and 45 QBR....
Oh by the way, Romo is on the sidelines all dressed up and ready to go and has been for the last two+ weeks. Unless Prescott get hurt, I doubt he will ever play again for the Boys. Probably will end up in the quarterback grave yard playing for the Jets next year. I don't think Romo will like playing backup to anyone.

That is my take and I am sticking to that story.

Fuck romo, he had his chance and couldn't get it done between 2006 and 2014

Forum List

Back