10,000th Syrian refugees and 0.5% are Christians

whose facebook page did you pull that off of?

My own.
so you're one of those worthless pieces of shit spreading around hatred and lies.

at least you own up to it.

Not at all. I'm not a Liberal.
if you were you'd have more sense than to post a picture with no corroborating link or story making inflammatory and false claims.

do you enjoy being a liar and spreading hate?

What I enjoy is picking on ignorant and uneducated Liberals. I enjoy kicking the retards.
lol. that's rich.

so let me ask - where does sgt. hayes live?

when does his trial begin?
what specific charges is he facing?
what were the names of the people he supposedly killed?
when did the supposed rape occur? how about the murders?

can you answer any of that?

I would think that since 10% of the Syrians are Christians and they are the ones being killed that Obama could have found a few more to bring to the US. They would be a lot easier to vet since they don't strap suicide vests on the kids and send them out to blow up other Christians.

10,126: Administration Hits Syria Refugee Target; 0.5% Are Christians

The christians don't vote democrat...

They also don't rape people, which is a shame because the rape levels decrease every year. We need moderation in everything. We need more rape.

Hmmm . Did you forget that whole priests raping little boys thing that went on for decades ?

I would think that since 10% of the Syrians are Christians and they are the ones being killed that Obama could have found a few more to bring to the US. They would be a lot easier to vet since they don't strap suicide vests on the kids and send them out to blow up other Christians.

They also don't rape people, which is a shame because the rape levels decrease every year. We need moderation in everything. We need more rape.

Hmmm . Did you forget that whole priests raping little boys thing that went on for decades ?
why are leftist so pro -muslim?..because they are too stupid to realize..once they are done being used, they'll be executed

Thankfully not many Christians are priests...

Regular muslims did the same: Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But movie about that wouldn't be winning any Oscars...

I personally believe that any so-called "Christian" who supports the bombing of Abortion Clinics, who engages in personal attacks against Abortion Providers should be locked up as a terrorist.

The Right to Freedom of Religion is exactly that, a Right. That Right is not an exclusive Right granted to a chosen select few based on they worship a Jew nailed to cross.

Freedom of Religion does not grant a chosen select few the right to decide who can and/or cannot get married.

Freedom of Religion does not grant a chosen select few to right decide who can and/or cannot use public restrooms.

Freedom of Religion does not grant a chosen select few to decide for any person, any where, at any time to decide what is and/or is not moral, based solely and completely on their individual right to worship their version of their god based on their version of their fiction holy book. Your morals are your own. How you chose to worship your version of your magical, mystical non-existent sky man does not allow you to decide for others what is and/or is not moral.

Your version of your god is exactly that, your version. How you chose to worship your version of your god does not make you special and does not give a right to decide anything for anyone other than you.

You do not have the right to inflict on anyone your own personal interpretation of an over rated fiction book that has been written and rewritten way to many times to be taken as anything other than what it is, full of lies, half-truths and parable's that are in no way, shape and/or form based on reality.

Thousands of Christians, Protestant and Catholics, "Good Germans" all happily joined in the murder of over 6,000,000 of Jews. Jewish "Terrorists" bombed the King David Hotel, all in the name of creating a Jewish Homeland.

At the height of the Civil Rights Movement, the KKK, with the blessing of their local pastor, bombed Black Churches, killed Black Civil Rights Workers, killed three White Students in Mississippi who were registering Black Voters. Former Secretary of State Rice missed being killed in one such bombing.

You can believe to your hearts content in your version of your mystical, magical non-existent sky man and his murdered Jewish Son all you want.

But that belief does not entitle you to decide for anyone else how they should worship or what version of the magical, mystical non-existent sky man they can worship.

A Muslim has the self-same right to Freedom of Religion you do.

Which is exactly what Freedom of Religion means. Denying the Freedom of Religion to a certain select group of people, or restricting the Freedom of Religion to a certain select group of people takes away that freedom.

Last edited:
The Leftist Globalists are dismantling our Immigration System the way they did in Western Europe. They have to be stopped. It's time to end Illegal Immigration and temporarily ban all Immigration from known Terror-Haven nations. Start with Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen, and Somalia. But others must be considered as well.

The American Leftist Globalists are just repeating Western Europe's disastrous Immigration blunder. We need real change. Clinton will only continue Obama's awful policies. She's promised to do so. Donald Trump is our only hope for bringing sanity back to our insane Immigration System. Like it or not, he is the man. If you wanna see anything change, you have to support him.

No person, based solely and completely on their individual religious can be denied immigration into this country. Under the Establishment Clause of the 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution it is clearly stated that there no State Funded, State Mandated, State Maintained, State Sanctioned or Stated Supported Religion in the U.S. "Congress Shall Make No Law Respecting An Establishment of Religion or Prohibiting The Free Exercise Thereof."
It is called the Establishment Clause in fact. Your right to worship version of your god is Constitutionally Protected. So is the of Jews, Muslims, Taoists, Wicca and Buddhists. No person can be denied entry into the U.S.based solely and completely their individual religious practice.

Your individual Right to worship your version of your god does not in any way, shape and/or form give you the right to decide for another person how they should worship, where they should worship, who they can worship or what day they can worship.

Now personally, I do not believe any form of mystical, magical, sky man. There is no god. There is no heaven and there is no hell. Religion is for weak minded fools who don't care their being conned.

That is my right. I do not have to believe in any version of a non-existent magic sky man.

You can worship in any way you choose, even if as so-called "Christian" you worship of Jew nailed to a cross. That is your right.

But do not ever assume for one second that your religion gives or grants you some special right to decide how they should believe.

You worship twisted version of your religion, worship of version of your god but do not tell others how they can do the same.

Different issue. We're discussing our current Immigration nightmare. Non-American Citizens seeking to enter our country, are not automatically afforded U.S. Constitutional Rights per that request. All sovereign nations have every right and responsibility, to vet possible future Immigrants in any way they see fit.

Last edited:
Walls are not designed to keep people out, their purpose is to keep people in. Nor is it exactly economically feasible to build one, just as it is not feasible to deport over 11,000,000 people...it won't happen. But then again, der Trumpenfuhrer will not be elected anyway.

Nor can der Trumpendummy force Mexico to build a wall. Doesn't work that way.

Isolationism fails. Keeping people out will fail and no wall ever be built.

Get used to that.

And this current President is a Muslim foreigner. He despises America and Christians. So this shouldn't surprise anyone. It is what it is.

The First Ammendment does not cover those who come to capture, kill or enslave becasue their religion tells them its their duty to their god to do so. If this was true then all those ammish, mormans and Davidians would not have been raided or murdered for practicing their religion.

They marchewd out hundreds od christians for far less than the things going on in other cults today.

A standing army inside a nation is not protected by the Constittion or Bill Of Rights.

The First Amendment is very clear regarding the Establishment of Religion. Christians have killed, raped, murdered, enslaved and engage in their own form genocide.

Under the First Amendment, no person can be denied entry into the U.S. based solely and completely on their individual religious practice. There is no State Condoned, State Funded, State Sanctioned, State Supported Religion in the United States.

The Right To Freedom of Religion is not a selective Right. Each person in this country has the right to choose for themselves the version of their god they want to worship, they also have the right not to worship at all.

The man who bombed the Atlanta Olympic Games had made his name by bombing abortion clinics, he was a Christian Terrorist.

You are using your hate as an excuse for your own religious bigotry.

Which btw, ain't new at all.

Another old DA un-informed piece of bad influance.
Probably TT who carries hate from one forum to another. You intolerant haters closed down DA and I see the members here are shrining too lately. You want your own little cult so why not get your own website?

TooTall I'm just curious, what makes christians deserving of refuge more than others?

Real Christians don't molest 9yr old little girls, Jesus never called for jihad to infidels, slavery or beheadings , cutting off of limbs, stonings etc,etc,etc, like Mohammad does.

Real Christians don't blow up abortion clinics or commit violence. Real muslims do. Jesus said render to Cesar what belongs to Cesar, islam is theiorcratic and makes its own rules.

Actually, it is you who is the fake.
Nope ........ :cool:

The Inqusition was not christian, The Crusaders were not christian, Show me one verse in New Testiment that tells them to harm anyone, just one verse.

Do you think its ok to marry a child?
Why would a grown man want to be involved in such a religion?

That stones ,crusifies, cut off limbs and decieves innocent people who are being kind to him' Befriend the infidel then get him behind a bush and slit his throat' paraphrasing just one quote in quran.

Forum List

Back