10,000!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
This is my 10,000th post and I wanted to make it count. What can I possibly say to make this post special?

Oh, I know, congrats to me!

No, no good. How about I thank all of those that made this possible?

Nope, too corny. How about a make a post in my "old style"? Ok!

FU to all the libs that drive me nuts. Cindy Sheehan can kiss my rectum. John Kerry can suck on my toes after I go jogging for a few hours. Teddy Kennedy can drink all my alcohol - after I regurgitate it. I hope Hillary Clinton falls through a manhole cover in NYC and gets eaten by the homeless. Rangel? I'm embarrassed to have you in the same state, you piece of garbage. A huge FU to DU board which consists of all the Nation's looney tunes, as well as a thank you for showing us just how stupid you far left whackos are.

If you're a lib and you don't like this post - FU!

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled programming...

jimnyc said:
This is my 10,000th post and I wanted to make it count. What can I possibly say to make this post special?

FU to all the libs that drive me nuts. Cindy Sheehan can kiss my rectum. John Kerry can suck on my toes after I go jogging for a few hours. Teddy Kennedy can drink all my alcohol - after I regurgitate it. I hope Hillary Clinton falls through a manhole cover in NYC and gets eaten by the homeless. Rangel? I'm embarrassed to have you in the same state, you piece of garbage. A huge FU to DU board which consists of all the Nation's looney tunes, as well as a thank you for showing us just how stupid you far left whackos are.

Perfect!

and Congratulations on the milestone. :salute:

Does 10,000 mean you have calluses on your fingertips?? :funnyface Congrats Jimmy. :bow3: :beer:

jimnyc said:

How about thanking the producer? That's what they always do on the Academy Awards! :)

KarlMarx said:
How about thanking the producer? That's what they always do on the Academy Awards! :)

I've always wanted to win one of those so I could make a more, well let's say 'interesting' speech....

"I would like to thank all of you for recognizing my Godlike talents! I know it is difficult to be around such perfection, imagine being me and being around such lowly mistake-ridden troglodytes such as those who produced the film which I perfected through my fantastic acting ability and those who were 'also-rans' for this award which was properly given to the absolute best!.... I am sure that those who acted with me in this film are just as excited as you that I have received this marvelous award showing beyond doubt the perfection that is me....

And so on...

What do y'all think?

no1tovote4 said:
I've always wanted to win one of those so I could make a more, well let's say 'interesting' speech....

"I would like to thank all of you for recognizing my Godlike talents! I know it is difficult to be around such perfection, imagine being me and being around such lowly mistake-ridden troglodytes such as those who produced the film which I perfected through my fantastic acting ability and those who were 'also-rans' for this award which was properly given to the absolute best!.... I am sure that those who acted with me in this film are just as excited as you that I have received this marvelous award showing beyond doubt the perfection that is me....

And so on...

What do y'all think?

I think that is the speech that is playing in most actors' heads. :)

no1tovote4 said:

And so on...

What do y'all think?

That's almost as good as the one Michael Moore gave a few years ago....

no1tovote4 said:

And so on...

What do y'all think?

I'm a bit more over the top, "I'd like to than those that persevered in order to read my words of wisdom. I know that there were those that posted innanities in response to mine or your pearls, nevertheless we overcame.

no1tovote4 said:
LOL. 10,000? Does this mean you officially have no life?

Hmmmm.

So, ya figure you'll officially have no life around the first of May? :banana:

jimnyc said:

Outstanding! That even deserves rep. :beer:

jimnyc said:

Where have you been the last two years?!? :D

Forum List

Back