10,000 Posts!

10,000 in a little more than one year, and you think that took a long time? I suggest you get a life off this board. But who am I, if you see this as a noteworthy accomplishment, more power to you...

I only just broke 10,000 earlier this year and I've been a member since 2007. That seems to me to be just about the right amount of time...

Remember, quantity is not a substitute for quality.

"Form is more important than pace." ( or so I read, and to which I agree, but to each their own, as I have read, too )

I'm more like a rabbit.

10,000 in a little more than one year, and you think that took a long time? I suggest you get a life off this board. But who am I, if you see this as a noteworthy accomplishment, more power to you...

I only just broke 10,000 earlier this year and I've been a member since 2007. That seems to me to be just about the right amount of time...

kinda what I was thinking...it took me nine years to get where I'm at...

sheeesh
You'll be a member of the "TEN YEAR CLUB" early next year too Steph. We're fossils here... :D

"Form is more important than pace." ( or so I read, and to which I agree, but to each their own, as I have read, too )

I'm more like a rabbit.

I prefer being a turtle....:lol:

You should be getting a set of steak knives from the USMB World Headquarters in the mail any day now. Keep your eye on the mailbox.

Forum List

Back