10,000 messages woohoo! What do I win?

jk USMB is the best cyber community on the interwebs. Yes I'm sucking up cuz I want massive trophy points, even though I'm not sure what they're for. Thanks mods for the work you do. :113:

goldendouchebagtmplt.jpg

jk USMB is the best cyber community on the interwebs. Yes I'm sucking up cuz I want massive trophy points, even though I'm not sure what they're for. Thanks mods for the work you do. :113:

Bout to dump some heavy Top Secret inside intelligence on you. Everyone else bug out.. The software we run is Xenoforo and they award the trophy points. Even most of the board admins have NO idea how to explain them. To wit........................

Xenforo.com Trophy Settings - How are Trophy Points Calculated ?

The awards are for being awesome. And you get AWESOME by posting and upping our page count. Which brings in pennies so that we can heat the servers. It's kinda like those old fashioned merry go rounds where your dad would show off by grabbing rings as they go by. If he didn't break his ass doing it -- you get a FREE RIDE.

There's a graphic there that only goes up to 250 points. But the awards keep coming. You're SO AWESOME by 250 points that the system asks you if you are running socks (robot posters). Answer no of course to continue.

They're supposed to make you laugh. We'll do our best to rate your every post a "WINNER" -- if that what it takes to keep you playing.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Bout to dump some heavy Top Secret inside intelligence on you. Everyone else bug out.. The software we run is Xenoforo and they award the trophy points. Even most of the board admins have NO idea how to explain them. To wit........................

Xenforo.com Trophy Settings - How are Trophy Points Calculated ?

The awards are for being awesome. And you get AWESOME by posting and upping our page count. Which brings in pennies so that we can heat the servers. It's kinda like those old fashioned merry go rounds where your dad would show off by grabbing rings as they go by. If he didn't break his ass doing it -- you get a FREE RIDE.

There's a graphic there that only goes up to 250 points. But the awards keep coming. You're SO AWESOME by 250 points that the system asks you if you are running socks (robot posters). Answer no of course to continue.

They're supposed to make you laugh. We'll do our best to rate your every post a "WINNER" -- if that what it takes to keep you playing.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Thanks for the info that's interesting!

Forum List

Back