10,000 messages woohoo! What do I win?

390 trophy points and and a dollar will get you a McChicken off the dollar menu at McDonalds

winternet.jpg

jk USMB is the best cyber community on the interwebs. Yes I'm sucking up cuz I want massive trophy points, even though I'm not sure what they're for. Thanks mods for the work you do. :113:

The purpose of trophy points are to provoke threads like this so everyone can point fingers and laugh.

jk USMB is the best cyber community on the interwebs. Yes I'm sucking up cuz I want massive trophy points, even though I'm not sure what they're for. Thanks mods for the work you do. :113:
It took you almost 4 years to rack up 10,000 messages...What a slackard!

congrats.

You win one weekend in Mexico at a surprise location. There is alot of local color and new people to meet. You will be contacted by a Trucking Co for your transportation.

The purpose of trophy points are to provoke threads like this so everyone can point fingers and laugh.
I noticed that I got 50,000 on my ten year old pickup truck. Surprised by how old it is and me.

You win one weekend in Mexico at a surprise location. There is alot of local color and new people to meet. You will be contacted by a Trucking Co for your transportation.
Please just not Tijuana!:eek-52:

It means you spend too much time here and talk too much...…:funnyface:

so here's you a brownie point

upload_2018-11-18_21-16-58.jpeg

Forum List

Back