1 woman & her purse vs. 3 violent men...no one has a gun...poor woman...

This whole damn tread is based upon the supposition that an armed couple would have been able to pull a gun -- after being jumped by 3 men -- and squeeze off a few shots to kill the perpetrators without injuring anyone else. I think that is a quite a supposition, but common among gun cultists.

Th re is a story posted by itself and here in this thread where a grandfather....who was captured in his home got a gun and fought off 3' home invaders...after they tried to rape his grand daughter....an old man vs. 3 men with guns, starting without the gun..And he still won

the problem is anti gunners give no credit to individual human beings....so they assume they will just be victims....so they look to the government to keep them safe...the Borg Collective..
This whole damn tread is based upon the supposition that an armed couple would have been able to pull a gun -- after being jumped by 3 men -- and squeeze off a few shots to kill the perpetrators without injuring anyone else. I think that is a quite a supposition, but common among gun cultists.

Th re is a story posted by itself and here in this thread where a grandfather....who was captured in his home got a gun and fought off 3' home invaders...after they tried to rape his grand daughter....an old man vs. 3 men with guns, starting without the gun..And he still won

the problem is anti gunners give no credit to individual human beings....so they assume they will just be victims....so they look to the government to keep them safe...the Borg Collective..

I don't have a real issue with someone having a gun or two at home (but not a weapons cache as many seem to need). I do have a problem with most folks walking around in public with one or two strapped to their body.

If someone breaks in your house, you know something us up. Walking down the street, you usually would get jumped before pulling your gun. Well, I suspect some of the bigots here pull them the moment they see "scary" person. Usually, the criminal will shoot you, take your gun, and it's likely innocent people will be endangered.

Leave your gunz at home and fondle them there, if you must.

You're reasoning is irrational.

I've used a firearm to defend my life three times... In none of the circumstances did any of those who came with violent intentions find doubt in my intentions when I produced my firearm and no one came to injury. In one case, there were four young men... all instantly and mutually concluded that they should move on, and move on they did... with prejudice.

Your 'feelings' on what others should own and how they should use their property is irrelevant, as they are rightfully entitled to use that property to defend their lives from those who intend to remove it from them, or to remove their means to exercise it, as there is no potential right to do that.

The Intellectually Less Fortunate should be seen only when such is unavoidable, but they should NEVER SPEAK! Find the courage to remain at your station.

Again, who cares about suicides.

And again, you ignore the deterrent factor, as usual.

But keep sucking government dick, you cheap fascist hack.

Well, I'm sure the family members of the suicide victims care.

and, no, guns have little or no deterent factor. If they did, we'd have the lowest crime rate in the industrialized world, not the highest.

I notice you use the term "reported". In the countries you are noting most of them vastly underreport rape. So you are basically punishing the US for having a better reporting system.

Nice try dickless.

No evidence that ANYONE has a particularly good reporting system, really. Our "Good" system still has 80% of rapes unreported.

Study Sexual assaults greatly underreported

I list the ten countries that have the MOST reports, and we still beat everyone else by a wide margin.

ergo- gun ownership is no deterent, and certainly not worth the 32,000 gun deaths, 78,000 gun injuries and 300,000 gun crimes we have every year.

How many of those rape victims had guns on them when they were raped?

Without knowing that your point is meaningless as usual.

Since almost no guns are ever used to deter rape, usually because most women are raped by people they know, having a gun is meaningless.

A lot of women have buried family members who killed themselves with that gun they bought for protection.

The Gun industry lies to you when it tells you a gun makes you safer.

Gun free zones have to do with the first one happening more often than not, and the simple fact that police cannot be everywhere is the cause of the 2nd.

No, the Cause of the Second was that the states wanted to keep their militias. It has nothing to do with gun ownership.

The Founding Slave Rapists also thought slavery was nifty, phrenology was a real science and bleeding people was a valid medical treatment.

How about making policies based on the here and now?

No, the problem is that for every one of thse stories, we have 100 stories of the child shooting himself with grandpa's gun he found on the nightstand or little billy shooting himself with dad's gun because his girlfriend dumped him.

I noticed in the hatchet attack yesterday a woman was hit with a stray bullet from the cops. This is why defenders shouldn't have hi cap magazines. More shots fired, more chances some innocent person gets hit. Hi cap magazines just lead to spraying bullets everywhere. A defender shouldn't be endangering everyone around them.

How many of those rape victims had guns on them when they were raped?

Without knowing that your point is meaningless as usual.

Since almost no guns are ever used to deter rape, usually because most women are raped by people they know, having a gun is meaningless.

A lot of women have buried family members who killed themselves with that gun they bought for protection.

The Gun industry lies to you when it tells you a gun makes you safer.
How many of those women who reported a rape were armed at the time?

And once again suicide doesn't count. Who the fuck do you think you are to tell people they can't end their own life if they so choose?

Gun free zones have to do with the first one happening more often than not, and the simple fact that police cannot be everywhere is the cause of the 2nd.

No, the Cause of the Second was that the states wanted to keep their militias. It has nothing to do with gun ownership.

The Founding Slave Rapists also thought slavery was nifty, phrenology was a real science and bleeding people was a valid medical treatment.

How about making policies based on the here and now?

How about amending the constitution if you want to take away people's rights?

I noticed in the hatchet attack yesterday a woman was hit with a stray bullet from the cops. This is why defenders shouldn't have hi cap magazines. More shots fired, more chances some innocent person gets hit. Hi cap magazines just lead to spraying bullets everywhere. A defender shouldn't be endangering everyone around them.

LOL, you really are a brain dead fucktard.

I notice you use the term "reported". In the countries you are noting most of them vastly underreport rape. So you are basically punishing the US for having a better reporting system.

Nice try dickless.

No evidence that ANYONE has a particularly good reporting system, really. Our "Good" system still has 80% of rapes unreported.

Study Sexual assaults greatly underreported

I list the ten countries that have the MOST reports, and we still beat everyone else by a wide margin.

ergo- gun ownership is no deterent, and certainly not worth the 32,000 gun deaths, 78,000 gun injuries and 300,000 gun crimes we have every year.

Like the 1 in 5 college students are sexually assaulted bullshit #

and nice move on grinding the goalposts, by starting with rape, and moving to sexual assault, an entirely different, and variably defined crime.

Again, who cares about suicides.

And again, you ignore the deterrent factor, as usual.

But keep sucking government dick, you cheap fascist hack.

Well, I'm sure the family members of the suicide victims care.

and, no, guns have little or no deterent factor. If they did, we'd have the lowest crime rate in the industrialized world, not the highest.

Bullshit. And still not a reason for me to be disarmed.

Go jack off to Triumph of the Will and leave the debate to us normal folk.

LOL, you really are a brain dead fucktard.

Yes you hate actual examples and common sense. You prefer the fantasy gunner world.

How many of those women who reported a rape were armed at the time?

And once again suicide doesn't count. Who the fuck do you think you are to tell people they can't end their own life if they so choose?

Someone who isn't a libertarian asshole who wants to live in a civilized society?
Allowing someone the right to choose whether they live or die is civilized.

Forcing someone to live because you think they should is not

You cannot say having to reload sooner wouldn't have saved lives.

Yes I can, as much as you can say the opposite...no one on that train when the shooting started had any plans on trying to tackle the shooter, wether he was reloading or not...they all fled from the guy...only at the end...when they were trapped with no where to go did they turn on the guy...

Do you know how stupid it sounds to say the best option for dealing with a mass shooter is to be empty handed, and then wait, and time a football rush when he is reloading...the whole time he is shooting at people...

As opposed to as soon as the guy starts shooting, you draw your own gun and kill or injure him....actually saving lives...

Walking down the street, you usually would get jumped before pulling your gun.

You really have no idea what you are talking about...you need to do some actual research...because you are wrong...on all counts...

You cannot say having to reload sooner wouldn't have saved lives.

Yes I can, as much as you can say the opposite...no one on that train when the shooting started had any plans on trying to tackle the shooter, wether he was reloading or not...they all fled from the guy...only at the end...when they were trapped with no where to go did they turn on the guy...

Do you know how stupid it sounds to say the best option for dealing with a mass shooter is to be empty handed, and then wait, and time a football rush when he is reloading...the whole time he is shooting at people...

As opposed to as soon as the guy starts shooting, you draw your own gun and kill or injure him....actually saving lives...

Walking down the street, you usually would get jumped before pulling your gun.

You really have no idea what you are talking about...you need to do some actual research...because you are wrong...on all counts...

If the guy has to reload more often that also helps people fleeing. Duh

He was also stopped at reload so he might have been stopped sooner.

I have never suggested anyone wait for anything. But the shooter having to reload more often will save lives.

I have not said everyone should rush a shooter. I have said if it comes to that as it has in the past they have a much better chance if he has to reload early and often.

If somebody has a gun then they can shoot him. But that person won't need a hi cap magazine to do it. Show me where I have been against that. I have discussed examples where armed defenders were helped by bad guy reloading. Mag limits help the armed and unarmed. Only one hindered is the bad guy.

Last edited:
So...with your logic...fire departments should find out how many gallons of water they use to put out fires....and then they should install limiters on fire hydrants so as soon as the fireman reach that number of gallons...the water shuts off...since they already know how much water they are going to need...right?

I have discussed examples where armed defenders were helped by bad guy reloading.

And far more where it didn't make a difference...at all...

So...with your logic...fire departments should find out how many gallons of water they use to put out fires....and then they should install limiters on fire hydrants so as soon as the fireman reach that number of gallons...the water shuts off...since they already know how much water they are going to need...right?

I have discussed examples where armed defenders were helped by bad guy reloading.

And far more where it didn't make a difference...at all...

You are sitting in a burning house scared to come out because you might get hit by lightning.

I have lots of examples where a mag limit would save lives. You have no examples where it would cost lives. Saving lives is the right thing to do. Stop making it easy for the bad guys.

Forum List

Back