1 week left in this anti white diversity class

Thank god its almost done! I only need a 60 to pass with a D and I am well above that right now....this idiot self hating white woman professor actually commented on one of my papers that I have strong opinions she isn't used to reading or hearing and its surprising.....is she for real? ADULTS don't have strong opinions? FFS! I have a final project which is a slideshow crap and that's it. I have done everything else I can do other than 2 replies and the final project...TBH I only care if I pass so I don't have to retake this anti white propaganda. Next up is Psychology and a Humanities class which once done I believe will finish out my electives I have to take....I bet I will piss off a lot of lefties in the Psych class LMAO....especially once I write a paper on how liberalism is a mental disease.

Most people today can't believe a racist like you still exists.

You aren't taking anti white propaganda. You are learning he truth.

BTW when you write that psych paper, make sure you have medical citations to support your claim. Or you will be here whining about liberal professors. .
Sellout white people are incapable of teaching anyone anything.

Got a 72 in the class and really just one assignment left to talk about ourselves our story etc and one reply in a discussion....this anti white leftard hates me so I really don't care if I pass or not...I refuse to retake the class at this school or another one....70 is my preferred grade at the least but if a 60 is a D and its passing then whatever...works for me.

Got a 72 in the class and really just one assignment left to talk about ourselves our story etc and one reply in a discussion....this anti white leftard hates me so I really don't care if I pass or not...I refuse to retake the class at this school or another one....70 is my preferred grade at the least but if a 60 is a D and its passing then whatever...works for me.

You get a D with a 60? Must be nice. :p I have to get a 65 or 70 for a D, depending on the class.

You get a D with a 60? Must be nice. :p I have to get a 65 or 70 for a D, depending on the class.
I think that's how it is....I am actually gonna go check it right now lol.

I see the blacks and white haters on USMB prove that whites are not the only racists

sharpton.jpg

Thank god its almost done! I only need a 60 to pass with a D and I am well above that right now....this idiot self hating white woman professor actually commented on one of my papers that I have strong opinions she isn't used to reading or hearing and its surprising.....is she for real? ADULTS don't have strong opinions? FFS! I have a final project which is a slideshow crap and that's it. I have done everything else I can do other than 2 replies and the final project...TBH I only care if I pass so I don't have to retake this anti white propaganda. Next up is Psychology and a Humanities class which once done I believe will finish out my electives I have to take....I bet I will piss off a lot of lefties in the Psych class LMAO....especially once I write a paper on how liberalism is a mental disease.

BTW when you write that psych paper, make sure you have medical citations to support your claim. Or you will be here whining about liberal professors. .

Sell what out?

Don't pretend you are capable of anything more.

This is my teachers last comment on my final project....think I impressed her lol...I did what so many other white students wouldn't do. I spoke up!

I know it was a challenge to take this class, as you have a different perspective than most of your classmates (I did receive some comments and complaints about discussions). I happen to think that you know who you are and what you believe in--and that I applaud you for --not being afraid to speak up, even though you are the minority in this case (you sound soooo much like my husband). As the instructor, I do need to follow the template of the course (there are several of us that teach this course), but I do agree that ALL people should be listened to and respected, and lately I have had more and more White students speak up that they feel they cannot say anything or feel they are not HEARD. So, I am glad that you stuck in there, I wish you did not feel that it was a total waste of your time, but I am hoping that you learned a bit more about yourself. Good luck to you as you continue on with your schooling and career!

Oh and I ended with a 71.9 in the class so a C! Awesome done and OVER WITH!

This is my teachers last comment on my final project....think I impressed her lol...I did what so many other white students wouldn't do. I spoke up!

I know it was a challenge to take this class, as you have a different perspective than most of your classmates (I did receive some comments and complaints about discussions). I happen to think that you know who you are and what you believe in--and that I applaud you for --not being afraid to speak up, even though you are the minority in this case (you sound soooo much like my husband). As the instructor, I do need to follow the template of the course (there are several of us that teach this course), but I do agree that ALL people should be listened to and respected, and lately I have had more and more White students speak up that they feel they cannot say anything or feel they are not HEARD. So, I am glad that you stuck in there, I wish you did not feel that it was a total waste of your time, but I am hoping that you learned a bit more about yourself. Good luck to you as you continue on with your schooling and career!

Whites feel they can't speak up? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

What is it that whites feel they cannot say?

And what makes diversity anti white?

Why should we respect your racist point of view?

Whites feel they can't speak up? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

iu

I don't care if you respect or care about what I have to say. I am willing to die to save my race...you ready to do the same? I doubt it.

In ANY liberal forum. I've done it and was threatened by some libtarded jerks who said they'd put the "Maoists" onto me. The weak jerks didn't deliver, dammit. I was looking forward to them!!

Greg

Sell what out?
White people.

Even white people of the highest moral character.

iu

I don't care if you respect or care about what I have to say. I am willing to die to save my race...you ready to do the same? I doubt it.
You already know I am which is why you punked out on meeting me after you talked all that shit. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back