1 week left in this anti white diversity class

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Thank god its almost done! I only need a 60 to pass with a D and I am well above that right now....this idiot self hating white woman professor actually commented on one of my papers that I have strong opinions she isn't used to reading or hearing and its surprising.....is she for real? ADULTS don't have strong opinions? FFS! I have a final project which is a slideshow crap and that's it. I have done everything else I can do other than 2 replies and the final project...TBH I only care if I pass so I don't have to retake this anti white propaganda. Next up is Psychology and a Humanities class which once done I believe will finish out my electives I have to take....I bet I will piss off a lot of lefties in the Psych class LMAO....especially once I write a paper on how liberalism is a mental disease.

Thank god its almost done! I only need a 60 to pass with a D and I am well above that right now....this idiot self hating white woman professor actually commented on one of my papers that I have strong opinions she isn't used to reading or hearing and its surprising.....is she for real? ADULTS don't have strong opinions? FFS! I have a final project which is a slideshow crap and that's it. I have done everything else I can do other than 2 replies and the final project...TBH I only care if I pass so I don't have to retake this anti white propaganda. Next up is Psychology and a Humanities class which once done I believe will finish out my electives I have to take....I bet I will piss off a lot of lefties in the Psych class LMAO....especially once I write a paper on how liberalism is a mental disease.
I think she is actually surprised you are capable of getting a D. You gotta admit you have low standards. I wouldnt read too much into it. :)

Perhaps you should transfer to the White Studies Program. They have a wonderful syllabus including

'The History of Mac and Cheese' and 'Friends: A Retrospective.'

See, you're supposed to just sing along with the rest of politically correct, postmodern faerie choir. Don't sweat it, you'll get through it knowing you dinged the professor's cult disciple armor. You made her think. Likely, you made her doubt her bedrock of radical leftist brainwashing. Way to go, high five. Trust me, I endure this same asininity on a daily basis at a Baltimore university. Lucky for me I'm twice as old as most of the kids in my classes, an over 27 year Army veteran, and set in stone certain of where I stand in the world, morally, philosophically and religiously. Keep it up, never quit never retreat one inch, Charlie Mike.

You won’t write anything like that. Stop bullshitting.

Most people today can't believe a racist like you still exists.

You aren't taking anti white propaganda. You are learning he truth.

BTW when you write that psych paper, make sure you have medical citations to support your claim. Or you will be here whining about liberal professors. .

See, you're supposed to just sing along with the rest of politically correct, postmodern faerie choir. Don't sweat it, you'll get through it knowing you dinged the professor's cult disciple armor. You made her think. Likely, you made her doubt her bedrock of radical leftist brainwashing. Way to go, high five. Trust me, I endure this same asininity on a daily basis at a Baltimore university. Lucky for me I'm twice as old as most of the kids in my classes, an over 27 year Army veteran, and set in stone certain of where I stand in the world, morally, philosophically and religiously. Keep it up, never quit never retreat one inch, Charlie Mike.

No, he did not make her think. And he damn sure didn't make her doubt anything..

Oh come on, you're a racist. What do you expect?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

No, he did not make her think. And he damn sure didn't make her doubt anything..

You're likely on the head of the nail right? He cracked her armor and planted a seed of doubt sure to grow into a thorn sea within her, of ideological regret and radical leftist sacrilege had before burning her feminist's cyclopaedia.

Are you sure she wasn't saying she was surprised to hear your particular opinions stated strongly?

BTW when you write that psych paper, make sure you have medical citations to support your claim. Or you will be here whining about liberal professors. .
Oh my goodness the pot calling the kettle black.

You're likely on the head of the nail right? He cracked her armor and planted a seed of doubt sure to grow into a thorn sea within her, of ideological regret and radical leftist sacrilege had before burning her feminist's cyclopaedia.

I seriously doubt if she did any of that. Sounds like she was being polite to him.

Oh my goodness the pot calling the kettle black.

Not so much.

I seriously doubt if she did any of that. Sounds like she was being polite to him.

How can you hear with your head up your ass ?

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, IM2....

Serious question...

Am_I_Racist, barack obama, kendrick lamar, nasir jones.jpg

Peace.

How can you hear with your head up your ass ?

You are apparently talking about yourself.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, IM2....

Serious question...

View attachment 222740

Peace.

07xp-STANFORD4-articleLarge.jpg

Do you ever take the time to wonder what kind of message a judge like this man sends about how whites feel about women after he sentenced a white boy to a mere six months in jail for the rape of an unconscious woman?

Light Sentence for Brock Turner in Stanford Rape Case Draws Outrage

Stop asking me dumb ass questions.

Do you ever take the time to wonder what kind of message a judge like this man sends about how whites feel about women after he sentenced a white boy to a mere six months in jail for the rape of an unconscious woman?

Hello, my friend IM2. It appears responsible Americans of all backgrounds are outraged by this ONE judge's sentencing decision.

Sadly, hateful Pro Black minded citizens like yourself will make this about race, instead of recognizing ONE judge is responsible for issuing a light sentence.

In the meantime, I'm still waiting for you to answer this question I've posed to you several times over the past year or so....

z.IM2 obama white house guests.jpg

IM@, if I recall, you told me flatout, "I'm not answering that question".

Peace, brother.

Hello, my friend IM2. It appears responsible Americans of all backgrounds are outraged by this ONE judge's sentencing decision.

Sadly, hateful Pro Black minded citizens like yourself will make this about race, instead of recognizing ONE judge is responsible for issuing a light sentence.

In the meantime, I'm still waiting for you to answer this question I've posed to you several times over the past year or so....

View attachment 222801

IM@, if I recall, you told me flatout, "I'm not answering that question".

Peace, brother.

We make it about race because it is about race.

Former football star Brian Banks, who served five years in prison for rape he didn’t commit, disgusted by Brock Turner ruling

FIJECYUS2AAY22W5ZBCIAWBFFI.jpg

He wound up serving five years and two months in prison and five years of high custody parole for a rape he never committed, but a white boy got 6 months for the rape of a unconscious woman that he did commit.This brother had no record so don't try that one.

I've been answering your question lawn jockey. But you are too dumb to see it. The answer is that you have no question to ask. Get rid of your internalized racism. Stop hating yourself.

Because you are not my brother.

Former football star Brian Banks, who served five years in prison for rape he didn’t commit, disgusted by Brock Turner ruling - NY Daily News

Hello, IM2. You appear upset by my last reply to you. Honestly I am not here to upset or annoy apparent unbalanced people embracing unhealthy hate in their souls.

Though I am here to share TRUTH expressed by Tupac when he created and tattooed in bold letters across his once NEGLECTED, hungry, "hurting" belly, his T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

I'm here to share medical evidence explaining why a perfectly healthy newborn American citizen, matured into this apparently emotionally troubled, SUICIDAL HOMICIDAL thinking child, wanting to harm others instead of uplifting and protecting her neighbors from harm..

I'm here to share anecdotal evidence of potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC and GENERATIONAL POVERTY, aka SYSTEMIC CHILD ABUSE.

I'm referring to testimonial evidence offered by fellow citizens a whole lot smarter and better educated than either of us old foggies.

However, my real niche is impartially reporting the words of people believing they have been victimized.

Currently I am reporting about evidence shared by ordinary citizens witnessing, or who THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, were harmed by irresponsible, dysfunctional human behaviors this insightful man speaks about in a 14:00 heartfelt broadcast:

African American Sharing Pain - 'Feeding the Welfare State' ~"The Straight Shooter"

He wound up serving five years and two months in prison and five years of high custody parole for a rape he never committed, but a white boy got 6 months for the rape of a unconscious woman that he did commit.This brother had no record so don't try that one.

My friend, do you honestly believe hate, anger and the need for retribution will help improve the image of black or American citizens of African descent?

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed7.jpg

I've been answering your question lawn jockey. But you are too dumb to see it. The answer is that you have no question to ask. Get rid of your internalized racism. Stop hating yourself.

Am I dumb for recognizing medical evidence and research supporting Tupac's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION*
concept?

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Forum List

Back