#1 reason I'd vote for the other party

What policy from the opposite party would make you switch your vote?

• A stock market transaction tax to save SS, Medicare and the Budget

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Universal healthcare, i.e. single payer

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • A more aggressive policy to defeat ISIS

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Less US defense spending by making other countries pay up

• Total gun control, just like Australia

• Wealth redistribution from the 1% to the rest of us via taxation, i.e. value added tax

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A new "Grace Commission" to streamline the Federal Government and save the Budget

• Actually streamlining the Federal Government by reducing Departments sending $$ to States

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Replace/enhance Obamacare with options to buy outside State, limiit liability, etc.

• I'm a democrat, but the "super delegates" killing my vote really pisses me off

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a GOP, but Trump seems to be totally ignorant of the office he seeks

• Other, I'll explain in my post

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
I'm GOP, but not locked-in, was so pissed about the "crash" I actually voted for BHO in 08 to rub the GOP noses in it. Then rapidly saw the dumbness of that thinking.

Anyway, lets see what some of the major "vote deciders" are out there...

I seriously doubt that I will ever again vote for any Democrat.

My vote is not for sale. Even if the individual is largely in agreement with me, they bring the Party with them.

If the gop want back to the gop of the 1960's, 70s through very recently. Simply put...They'd earn my vote back if they continued our national parks, science institutions(noaa, nasa, cdc, usgs, etc) and thought educating our children was something worth while.

The fact that they think we dont need regulations for food, water or air is also insane. George w Bush...Hell, even Reagan would probably earn my vote. You really want us all to live in the 19th century and that is unacceptable.

A complete dismantling of the party platform?

That is what it would take for the dems. For the right they would have to abandon the big government morality brigade that they have become and go back to fiscal sanity/small government.

If there have ever been a time in the past 100 years of American history to vote, it is this November. The Donald has been propelled by the people and not the establishment. Vote your conscience, vote for The Donald.

As far as policy, the President's job is not to set policy really. He can suggest policy, and then we have to rely on Congressmen to legislate in reflecting the will of the people. So as great as it is having The Donald as President, the House and Senate are still filled with douchebags who will conspire to conform to their establishment.

Last edited:
A change to the way people vote so there is actual democracy, so govt is about the people, so money stops playing such an important role, so there is REAL CHANGE, not the bull that this lot keep claiming.

I'm GOP, but not locked-in, was so pissed about the "crash" I actually voted for BHO in 08 to rub the GOP noses in it. Then rapidly saw the dumbness of that thinking.

You're not a republican, you stupid fucking Obama voter....

I'm a registered GOP voter, but after 8-years of Bush/Cheney and the terrible economy they handed off, the GOP didn't deserve another term. They cost our 401Ks $14-trillion of lost wealth, i.e. were driving the bus. BHO didn't deserve a 2nd term, but that's another story.

I'm a registered GOP voter, but after 8-years of Bush/Cheney and the terrible economy they handed off, the GOP didn't deserve another term. They cost our 401Ks $14-trillion of lost wealth, i.e. were driving the bus. BHO didn't deserve a 2nd term, but that's another story.
So was Arlen Specter....:lol:

I wanted best white president since Reagan in the 80's and Nixon in 70's the Trump in position as number one and then what he get out from all things!

A change to the way people vote so there is actual democracy, so govt is about the people, so money stops playing such an important role, so there is REAL CHANGE, not the bull that this lot keep claiming.
We are not a Democracy. Get out of America.

None period. It's their candidate I could not vote for not their party I'm sure I can find plenty of issues with that as well though

I vote so as to keep gridlock in congress because the less congress does the better it is for all our wallets

Forum List

Back