#1 Racist in the Republican Party

N
I
G
G
E
R

That's how it's spelled. Not "negro". Say what you mean Republicans. You get more respect for being honest.

so then UNCF and NAACP can be changed to reflect your position?

I never call Obama and Powell "Negro". But we all know what Republicans mean. And it ain't "negro".

so then then then obstuctionist = pink ears

republican = cracker

conservative = nazi

I see what you mean

Everything I just posted is fact dumbass.

Actually, you did state one fact; Allen Keyes is in fact a "negro" but you voting for him, not so much.

My bad.

Actually, he stated that Alan Keyes WAS a "negro..."

I see how it works for people like jtpr. A black man in his neutral state is a "negro". Once they agree with him they become "African-Americans". And we all know what he calls the "negros" that don't agree with him.

Let's go through this one more time little man! You do nothing but post your hatred on this board, and might I remind you once more , hiding behind the screen using your keyboard as your mouth. And then when you respond to others all you have to say is something derogatory and insulting.
Now you come across as someone who is throwing down the gauntlet of a challenge. My , my little boy you are the tough one now aren't you. Of course, you can make all these false statements here. You have me so afraid I may not be able to sleep at night now.
So, run along , and I hate to start really insulting you because you are such a big target. It would be like fighting a one-armed man. You really would have no defense.
Your childish antics certainly come through with your name calling.

Punk? Me? This is funny coming from a little man like you who sits behind his computer screen calling others names pretending somehow you are this BIG tough boy. It really makes me laugh. Someone else on this board is just like you, maybe you two are one in the same. But remember again the "Great Pretender" you are that you can be squished like the bug you are.
:D

Maybe, but certainly not by a little pissant punk like you.

You're a little pussy boy, I can smell punk from a mile away and you reek of it. You started this crap boy, you such a tough guy? My whereabouts are posted on this board, come on down and see me, or stfu and admit you're nothing but the pussy I said you are. Now once again, piss off scrote.[/QUOTE]

Hey melonhead. I NEVER once pretended not to be a racist. I most certainly believe that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others, which is the very definition of racist. Hell, any honest person with eyes that has seen the way most negroes live would have to be racist or a liar if they deny what their own eyes see. By the way scrote, I was born and raised on the East Side of NYC so it's impossible for me to be a hick. Now you run along son, the men are talking now, and you obviously have little or nothing to add.
Then you are even a bigger dumbfuck than I first took you for.

Maybe science could explain it to you. (as in, the genetic differences being less than 1%, and most of that having to do with melanin in the skin.) In fact, White people are deficient in that regard. There's a reason we torch in the sun. Bad genetic mutation.

The day will come when your type dies off. We can only hope it's sooner rather than later.

Lol. You don't even now what the two commandments you speak about mean. Trust me, they don't mean what you're trying to imply here. Maybe you'd do well to look up the Hebrew word we translated as neighbour, as in love yours, and it's meaning to the Hebrews, which Jesus was you know. I follow both those commandments my boy, but more importantly, I studied what they actually meant, maybe you should also.
[/QUOTE]

I don't care what the "genetic" differences are son, that doesn't change the fact that the sub-sharan negroid has not evolved at the same rate as the other races/culutres. I don't need to know their DNA to know this. Anthropology, Sociology, Archeology, Modern History, current events, and the evidence I see with my own eyes bears this fact out. The Sub-saharan negroid race has NEVER created any type of modern civilization on it's own, so don't whine to me that the cultures/races are equal. NEVER created any great cities, universities, hospitals or roads. Never made ships of sail, never made air travel possible, never advcanced much beyond the stone age until the Europeans brought them these things. Furthermore, once the Europeans left them to their own devices in the civilizations the Europeans built in black africa, the negroids proved unable to maintain them. Take Rhodesia/Zimbabwe as a good example, but you can choose another african nation if you want to. White Rhodesia not only fed itself, it EXPORTED beef and agricultural goods to other parts of Africa and the world. The negroes took the nation over and renamed it Zimbabwe, threw the whites off of their farms, took over the farms, and now the negroes in Zimbabwe are starving to death. As for the day my kind will die out, I hope the day that honest men making factual statements never dies out. You can whine, cry and deny the truth all you want, but the fact is that as far as the differences in the races go, the facts are, the negroid race has not evolved much and is not in any way equal as a race and a culture to the Caucasion or Mongoloid races.[/QUOTE]

Really? Sub Sahrahan negros have never contributed anything worthwhile to the world?

Ancient steel

Steel was known in antiquity, and may have been produced by managing bloomeries, or iron-smelting facilities, in which the bloom contained carbon.[16]

The earliest known production of steel is a piece of ironware excavated from an archaeological site in Anatolia (Kaman-Kalehoyuk) and is about 4,000 years old.[17] Other ancient steel comes from East Africa, dating back to 1400 BC.[18] In the 4th century BC steel weapons like the Falcata were produced in the Iberian Peninsula, while Noric steel was used by the Roman military.[19]

The Chinese of the Warring States (403–221 BC) had quench-hardened steel,[20] while Chinese of the Han Dynasty (202 BC – 220 AD) created steel by melting together wrought iron with cast iron, gaining an ultimate product of a carbon-intermediate steel by the 1st century AD.[21][22] The Haya people of East Africa invented a type of high-heat blast furnace which allowed them to forge carbon steel at 1,802 °C (3,276 °F) nearly 2,000 years ago.[23]

Steel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So................in your world view, having steel when everyone else had lesser weapons isn't some kind of advancement?

Some of the oldest cities are in Ethiopia, and Cairo Egypt STILL stands in the same place it did during the time of the building of the pyramids.

You've really gotta do better with your facts ya fucking racist.

I don't care what the "genetic" differences are son, that doesn't change the fact that the sub-sharan negroid has not evolved at the same rate as the other races/culutres. I don't need to know their DNA to know this. Anthropology, Sociology, Archeology, Modern History, current events, and the evidence I see with my own eyes bears this fact out. The Sub-saharan negroid race has NEVER created any type of modern civilization on it's own, so don't whine to me that the cultures/races are equal. NEVER created any great cities, universities, hospitals or roads. Never made ships of sail, never made air travel possible, never advcanced much beyond the stone age until the Europeans brought them these things. Furthermore, once the Europeans left them to their own devices in the civilizations the Europeans built in black africa, the negroids proved unable to maintain them. Take Rhodesia/Zimbabwe as a good example, but you can choose another african nation if you want to. White Rhodesia not only fed itself, it EXPORTED beef and agricultural goods to other parts of Africa and the world. The negroes took the nation over and renamed it Zimbabwe, threw the whites off of their farms, took over the farms, and now the negroes in Zimbabwe are starving to death. As for the day my kind will die out, I hope the day that honest men making factual statements never dies out. You can whine, cry and deny the truth all you want, but the fact is that as far as the differences in the races go, the facts are, the negroid race has not evolved much and is not in any way equal as a race and a culture to the Caucasion or Mongoloid races.

This is an unusual time to be using the computer in the prison library. You must be blowing the right person.[/QUOTE]

I wonder why faggots like you just assume every other guy they talk to is a faggot also?[/QUOTE]

You continue to make my point stronger.

N
I
G
G
E
R

That's how it's spelled. Not "negro". Say what you mean Republicans. You get more respect for being honest.

Not all negroes are ****** son. Some are decent hard working Americans trying to do thier best to raise their families and realize the American dream. Actually I have a lot of respect for them because they are accomplihing this inspite of the culutural barriers they face.

Actually, you did state one fact; Allen Keyes is in fact a "negro" but you voting for him, not so much.

My bad.

Actually, he stated that Alan Keyes WAS a "negro..."

I see how it works for people like jtpr. A black man in his neutral state is a "negro". Once they agree with him they become "African-Americans". And we all know what he calls the "negros" that don't agree with him.

Why would I call them an African-American, they ain't African? I don't call whites European-Americans. Hell, 99% of the negroes in this nation couldn't name 3 African nations even if I spotted them South Africa.

Then you are even a bigger dumbfuck than I first took you for.

Maybe science could explain it to you. (as in, the genetic differences being less than 1%, and most of that having to do with melanin in the skin.) In fact, White people are deficient in that regard. There's a reason we torch in the sun. Bad genetic mutation.

The day will come when your type dies off. We can only hope it's sooner rather than later.

Lol. You don't even now what the two commandments you speak about mean. Trust me, they don't mean what you're trying to imply here. Maybe you'd do well to look up the Hebrew word we translated as neighbour, as in love yours, and it's meaning to the Hebrews, which Jesus was you know. I follow both those commandments my boy, but more importantly, I studied what they actually meant, maybe you should also.

I don't care what the "genetic" differences are son, that doesn't change the fact that the sub-sharan negroid has not evolved at the same rate as the other races/culutres. I don't need to know their DNA to know this. Anthropology, Sociology, Archeology, Modern History, current events, and the evidence I see with my own eyes bears this fact out. The Sub-saharan negroid race has NEVER created any type of modern civilization on it's own, so don't whine to me that the cultures/races are equal. NEVER created any great cities, universities, hospitals or roads. Never made ships of sail, never made air travel possible, never advcanced much beyond the stone age until the Europeans brought them these things. Furthermore, once the Europeans left them to their own devices in the civilizations the Europeans built in black africa, the negroids proved unable to maintain them. Take Rhodesia/Zimbabwe as a good example, but you can choose another african nation if you want to. White Rhodesia not only fed itself, it EXPORTED beef and agricultural goods to other parts of Africa and the world. The negroes took the nation over and renamed it Zimbabwe, threw the whites off of their farms, took over the farms, and now the negroes in Zimbabwe are starving to death. As for the day my kind will die out, I hope the day that honest men making factual statements never dies out. You can whine, cry and deny the truth all you want, but the fact is that as far as the differences in the races go, the facts are, the negroid race has not evolved much and is not in any way equal as a race and a culture to the Caucasion or Mongoloid races.[/QUOTE]

Really? Sub Sahrahan negros have never contributed anything worthwhile to the world?

Ancient steel

Steel was known in antiquity, and may have been produced by managing bloomeries, or iron-smelting facilities, in which the bloom contained carbon.[16]

The earliest known production of steel is a piece of ironware excavated from an archaeological site in Anatolia (Kaman-Kalehoyuk) and is about 4,000 years old.[17] Other ancient steel comes from East Africa, dating back to 1400 BC.[18] In the 4th century BC steel weapons like the Falcata were produced in the Iberian Peninsula, while Noric steel was used by the Roman military.[19]

The Chinese of the Warring States (403–221 BC) had quench-hardened steel,[20] while Chinese of the Han Dynasty (202 BC – 220 AD) created steel by melting together wrought iron with cast iron, gaining an ultimate product of a carbon-intermediate steel by the 1st century AD.[21][22] The Haya people of East Africa invented a type of high-heat blast furnace which allowed them to forge carbon steel at 1,802 °C (3,276 °F) nearly 2,000 years ago.[23]

Steel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So................in your world view, having steel when everyone else had lesser weapons isn't some kind of advancement?

Some of the oldest cities are in Ethiopia, and Cairo Egypt STILL stands in the same place it did during the time of the building of the pyramids.

You've really gotta do better with your facts ya fucking racist.[/QUOTE]

Lol, no you need to do a little bit better.

Metallurgy in the Middle-east.

Having already mentioned that metals appeared later in the archaeological record of north-western Europe than in the south and east, and that southern metal artefacts appeared to be more advanced than northern European forms of the same age, we can now support this with earlier discoveries from the middle-east, as the following examples demonstrate. It is a reasonable conclusion that European metallurgy had a Middle-eastern origin...

Metsamor (Medzamor), Armenia - Metsamor has revealed foundries that were processing metal as far back as 5,000 BC. The site contains the oldest large-scale metallurgical factory in the world (2,500 BC). Discovered by Dr Koriun Megatchian, in Soviet Armenia (20Km from Ararat). It contained over 200 furnaces, producing an assortment of vases, knives, spearheads, rings, bracelets, etc.

The Metsamor craftsmen wore mouth-filters and gloves while they laboured and fashioned their wares of copper, lead, zinc, iron, gold, tin, manganese and fourteen kinds of bronze. The smelters also produced an assortment of metal paints, ceramics and glass. But the most out-of-place discovery was several pairs of tweezers made of steel, taken from layers dating back before the first millennium BC. The steel was later found to be of exceptionally high grade, and the discovery was verified by scientific organizations in the Soviet Union, the United States, Britain, France and Germany. (9).

Metallurgy in Africa.

Tanzania - 1,500 AD - The discovery of steel-smelting ovens (producing carbon steel), achieving temperatures of 1,800 centigrade (3)

Prehistoric Metallurgy

As for the rest of your nonsense why bring in Ethiopia or Egypt? Neither civilization was founded by negroids so their civilizations aren't relevent to this discussion. Ethiopia and Egypt are both civilizations founded by Hametic/Semitic people, not negroids. The city of Aksum is located in the northern highlands of Ethiopia, near the Red Sea. The kingdom, of which it was the centre, was founded by Semitic speaking Aksumites or Habash (Abyssinians).
Munro-Hay, Stuart, “Aksum: An African Civilization of Late Antiquity” (http://users.vnet.net/alight/aksum/mhak1.html), 1991.
And Egypt isn't even part of Sub-saharan africa son. Get a map.

As usual you jump in with not only bs and incorrect info and inof not even related to the topic in discussion but with the name calling. Let me give you some FYI scrote, calling me an f-ing racist doesn't make your bs any more factual, it just garners support from other liberals just as stupid as you are. By the way having a steel sword is not building a great civilization now is it?

Last edited:

I don't care what the "genetic" differences are son, that doesn't change the fact that the sub-sharan negroid has not evolved at the same rate as the other races/culutres. I don't need to know their DNA to know this. Anthropology, Sociology, Archeology, Modern History, current events, and the evidence I see with my own eyes bears this fact out. The Sub-saharan negroid race has NEVER created any type of modern civilization on it's own, so don't whine to me that the cultures/races are equal. NEVER created any great cities, universities, hospitals or roads. Never made ships of sail, never made air travel possible, never advcanced much beyond the stone age until the Europeans brought them these things. Furthermore, once the Europeans left them to their own devices in the civilizations the Europeans built in black africa, the negroids proved unable to maintain them. Take Rhodesia/Zimbabwe as a good example, but you can choose another african nation if you want to. White Rhodesia not only fed itself, it EXPORTED beef and agricultural goods to other parts of Africa and the world. The negroes took the nation over and renamed it Zimbabwe, threw the whites off of their farms, took over the farms, and now the negroes in Zimbabwe are starving to death. As for the day my kind will die out, I hope the day that honest men making factual statements never dies out. You can whine, cry and deny the truth all you want, but the fact is that as far as the differences in the races go, the facts are, the negroid race has not evolved much and is not in any way equal as a race and a culture to the Caucasion or Mongoloid races.

This is an unusual time to be using the computer in the prison library. You must be blowing the right person.

I wonder why faggots like you just assume every other guy they talk to is a faggot also?[/QUOTE]

You continue to make my point stronger.[/QUOTE]

You have no point dumbass, all you've given is personal insults and liberal ranitings, not once did you address anything in my post. Not once did you try to use facts to refute anything I stated. Like I said, your insults aren't points, they're proof you have no point to make and no facts to support your views. Run along now dumbass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back