1 of 6 Supports ISIS in France!

Fruits of diversity is our strength......just never defined who "our" is. I know lets import more

France allowed unlimited immigration of muslims. This is what they get. The solution would be to take out the roots. The roots are immigration from muslims and an appeasement of muslims already in the country.

Bridget Bardot doesn't sound like such a nut job today.

pretty interesting stuff Daniyel . Seems that westerners never understand or see whats happening right in front of their nose's , then again maybe western govs do understand , I don't know .

pretty interesting stuff Daniyel . Seems that westerners never understand or see whats happening right in front of their nose's , then again maybe western govs do understand , I don't know .

"western governments" are made up of lots of different people.
The government of the USA is made up of lots of different
people Different people have different interests.
Regarding that which took place in Afghanistan from
1980 to date------ I am very sure that our government
was utterly clueless as to WHAT WOULD TAKE PLACE.

Regarding the development of ISIS----also clueless

(uhm.....the white house should have asked me----
or better yet---danial pipes and Robert spencer.

a very important point in SCIENCE---a theory has
no value if it cannot be used to PREDICT an outcome.
<<<< a concept that our government ignores

(not to toot my own horn GODFORBID!!! I did predict
the blood tsunami that would accompany the "arab spring"---
and the fact that it is not a freedom movement ----it is islamicism)
uhm almost three years ago-------now I am going to predict---
as I have been so doing for the past three years----
an invasion of Saudi Arabia is on the agenda----a kinda coup
with lots of internal support----and lots of blood.)

and Turkey is being transformed back to strict Islam I think [heard]. Thing is Rosie that I don't think that all western govs are clueless . I think that some western gov and their leader support islamization [sp] . -------------- AND , I'm not saying that turkey is that western gov .

I don't take much stock in poles, esp of this sort (a very small part of the pop). I am surprised by
4% of 18-24-year-olds saying they either strongly or somewhat support ISIS, compared to 6% of 24-35-year-olds surveyed and 11% of 35-44-year-olds.

I am surprised that the older ones polled had a higher % age of supporters. Younger people are usually more easily swayed.

I'm unclear what this has do with anti Semitism.

I don't take much stock in poles, esp of this sort (a very small part of the pop). I am surprised by
4% of 18-24-year-olds saying they either strongly or somewhat support ISIS, compared to 6% of 24-35-year-olds surveyed and 11% of 35-44-year-olds.

I am surprised that the older ones polled had a higher % age of supporters. Younger people are usually more easily swayed.

It's not about Antisemitism anymore, its about anti-All non-Muslims.
Youth tend to be more radical and indeed easily "swayed" but the fact the older part tend to favor IS is very dangerous, The "Jihad Tourism" phenomenon can turn out to be "Homemade Jihad" implementing the threats from IS to use the dual citizenship terrorists to commit terrible attacks all over the globe.
Britain also got 11% and we already see the consequences of adopting Muslims in the current devastating number of radicals.
Even 1% support is outrageous.

It's not about Antisemitism anymore, its about anti-All non-Muslims.
Youth tend to be more radical and indeed easily "swayed" but the fact the older part tend to favor IS is very dangerous, The "Jihad Tourism" phenomenon can turn out to be "Homemade Jihad" implementing the threats from IS to use the dual citizenship terrorists to commit terrible attacks all over the globe.
Britain also got 11% and we already see the consequences of adopting Muslims in the current devastating number of radicals.
Even 1% support is outrageous.

Yes I'd hate be in the ME now, I am so happy to be here. The kids will be that way, they think "how cool" but the adults I do not understand and they instill hate on the kids. France and Britain need to buckle down and not even tolerate any of it.

'Penelope-----Yes I'd hate be in the ME now, I am so happy to be here. The kids will be that way, they think "how cool" but the adults I do not understand and they instill hate on the kids. France and Britain need to buckle down and not even tolerate any of it.

oh gee------her handlers told her to play POLLYANNA

"western governments" are made up of lots of different people.
The government of the USA is made up of lots of different
people Different people have different interests.
Regarding that which took place in Afghanistan from
1980 to date------ I am very sure that our government
was utterly clueless as to WHAT WOULD TAKE PLACE.

Regarding the development of ISIS----also clueless

(uhm.....the white house should have asked me----
or better yet---danial pipes and Robert spencer.

a very important point in SCIENCE---a theory has
no value if it cannot be used to PREDICT an outcome.
<<<< a concept that our government ignores

(not to toot my own horn GODFORBID!!! I did predict
the blood tsunami that would accompany the "arab spring"---
and the fact that it is not a freedom movement ----it is islamicism)
uhm almost three years ago-------now I am going to predict---
as I have been so doing for the past three years----
an invasion of Saudi Arabia is on the agenda----a kinda coup
with lots of internal support----and lots of blood.)

I don't think the US would allow this Rosie,some of your recent posts have been measured and succinct......I am starting to like (some ) of your posts.........Credit where Credit is due Rosie,well done.Big Up to you...steve

The Christian news media loves to believe that everybody loves Christians.
You will ALWAYS hear any Christian anchor saying that any "radical" Muslim group wants to kill Jews and Americans.
What they are afraid to say is, "Christians and Jews".
The reality is that they're coming for everybody.

Forum List

Back