1 More Reason To Hate Google

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
in their pathetic quest to control access over web (as opposed to the internet) they have become as annoying as Microsoft, another a-hole company

Oh look! Let's hijack the usual page with ,ore useless bull crap that can fill up a page.

They know most people won't go to their pathetic phone app, so they coerce and con and cause disruptions to the usual experience...

googleox.png

If I wanted them to take over my whole browser window with bs I would have clcked on the phone app bull crap button.

FireFox...
AdBlock...
NoScript
Less problems.
I tried adblock along with noscript and it caused more issues.

it locked out things needed.

somebody please just make a browser that browses and doesn't pretend to do other things?

somebody please make it so web site developers can stop making sites that want you to use this app and that app to view useless content?

then there is cloud computing -- no thank you.
if most of the web becomes cloud computing we will all become slaves to serveres where all teh stuff we want is held hostage by servers beyond our control.

These are all free, optional services.

If you hate Google, don't use their services. Simple as that. Plenty of other web-mail providers out there.

in their pathetic quest to control access over web (as opposed to the internet) they have become as annoying as Microsoft, another a-hole company

Oh look! Let's hijack the usual page with ,ore useless bull crap that can fill up a page.

They know most people won't go to their pathetic phone app, so they coerce and con and cause disruptions to the usual experience...

googleox.png

If I wanted them to take over my whole browser window with bs I would have clcked on the phone app bull crap button.
I had a box pop open ONE TIME alerting me to the feature. Once I closed that box all I have is a phone icon in my list on the right in Gmail. I see no problem with it at all. And I use Google Chrome as my main browser.

googleox.png

You have some sort of problem with being able to make free phone calls?

Why do people whine about things that make life easier, even though they do not have to use them?

Forum List

Back