The President needs to use his Emergency Powers & Declare a National Emergency and Declare an Imminent Threat to our Elections and Democracy and do a Mass Deportation of about 20 Million Illegals in the next 6 Months.

He just got another $1.4 Billion for The Wall, but a Wall is not enough. It’s time to move all illegals out of this great nation!

Sanctuary Cities are Illegal, so we can lawfully go after them, Subpoena motor voter registrations and Welfare and Public Assistance Records, & Employer Payroll Tax Records and use that plus data from The Census to locate everyone and boot them out.

A 1 Million man strong deportation force could get the job done in about 6 months! Get this done Mr. President!

Discuss!!
3ke9g7.jpg

I wonder if any of the fucking idiots spouting nonsense here realize that many, many natural-born US citizens live in "immigrant neighborhoods"? I wonder if they realize that many, many immigrants ARE US citizens as well as lawful permanent residents? I wonder if they realize how many natural-born US citizens study English as a second language? I wonder if any of these fucking idiots falling back on lies and assumptions could tell their asses from their elbows?

I wonder if any of the fucking idiots spouting nonsense here realize that many, many natural-born US citizens live in "immigrant neighborhoods"? I wonder if they realize that many, many immigrants ARE US citizens as well as lawful permanent residents? I wonder if they realize how many natural-born US citizens study English as a second language? I wonder if any of these fucking idiots falling back on lies and assumptions could tell their asses from their elbows?

I don't blame people for being upset about illegal immigration. It just doesn't animate me like it does so many people. After the 2012 election, one research firm found that by far the strongest correlation on issues and those who voted Republican was immigration. If one was angry about immigration, they voted Republican.

I'm all for legal immigration, especially for highly educated people. As an immigrant and proud naturalized American, I pay more taxes than most of the people whining about immigration in this branch. Our economy needs immigraton. There's a real demographic problem in the West. Many of the cranky old boomers that are complaining about immigrants didn't have enough kids to keep the population growing. That's going to be a problem down the road.

They deport them in most cases..........most Detain orders are for missing court dates...........or being guilty of a federal crime.

They deport 99% on Detain orders.

They have no idea where those with detain orders are.
Spin away....it is a database available to all LEA's across the country.......type name......bam....it's checked...

Once they find them. Most are not found.
No shit sherlock..........they change names and blend in and move around the country........10's of millions of them...........been going on for decades.......in some of the big raids from ICE...........some had been here 20 years plus under a fake id and SSN.........Imagine that.......

We know what is going on ............and you do too if you were honest.......but you are here for PRAVDA and to push a Narrative.

It's impossible to use a fake S.S. number for 20 years.
Not if you have any criminal activist Democrats in control of anything.

Per my above citation of US Code, it is Illegal to give an Illegal Immigrant a Drivers License to obtain a job, or to drive themselves around in The United States.

It is a felony to transport an Illegal Immigrant in any way within The United States, and yes, this means them driving themselves anywhere.

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens
GOOD: Trump Administration to Go After States Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Obtain Driver’s Licenses.

Chad Wolf, the acting Secretary of Homeland Security "is taking aim at new laws in New York and New Jersey that allow immigrants to get driver's licenses without proof they are in the U.S. legally, and restrict data sharing with federal authorities," according to a report from the Associated Press.

Wolf sent a memo within the department requesting "a department-wide study on how the laws affect its enforcement efforts."

New York is the 13th state that has authorized illegal immigrants to obtain driver's licenses. In addition to giving illegals a state-issued license, the New York state law actually prohibits the New York Department of Motor Vehicles from providing data to any agency that enforces immigration law barring a judge's order–which seems like a flagrant attempt to aid and abet individuals who have broken federal immigration law.

“The Trump administration takes the mission of protecting the Homeland very seriously,” said Heather Swift, spokeswoman for the Department of Homeland Security. “These types of laws make it easier for terrorists and criminals to obtain fraudulent documents."

Good, as giving illegals driver licenses is in violation of immigration law.

Per my above citation of US Code, it is Illegal to give an Illegal Immigrant a Drivers License to obtain a job, or to drive themselves around in The United States.

It is a felony to transport an Illegal Immigrant in any way within The United States, and yes, this means them driving themselves anywhere.

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens
GOOD: Trump Administration to Go After States Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Obtain Driver’s Licenses.

Chad Wolf, the acting Secretary of Homeland Security "is taking aim at new laws in New York and New Jersey that allow immigrants to get driver's licenses without proof they are in the U.S. legally, and restrict data sharing with federal authorities," according to a report from the Associated Press.

Wolf sent a memo within the department requesting "a department-wide study on how the laws affect its enforcement efforts."

New York is the 13th state that has authorized illegal immigrants to obtain driver's licenses. In addition to giving illegals a state-issued license, the New York state law actually prohibits the New York Department of Motor Vehicles from providing data to any agency that enforces immigration law barring a judge's order–which seems like a flagrant attempt to aid and abet individuals who have broken federal immigration law.

“The Trump administration takes the mission of protecting the Homeland very seriously,” said Heather Swift, spokeswoman for the Department of Homeland Security. “These types of laws make it easier for terrorists and criminals to obtain fraudulent documents."

The President needs to use his Emergency Powers & Declare a National Emergency and Declare an Imminent Threat to our Elections and Democracy and do a Mass Deportation of about 20 Million Illegals in the next 6 Months.

He just got another $1.4 Billion for The Wall, but a Wall is not enough. It’s time to move all illegals out of this great nation!

Sanctuary Cities are Illegal, so we can lawfully go after them, Subpoena motor voter registrations and Welfare and Public Assistance Records, & Employer Payroll Tax Records and use that plus data from The Census to locate everyone and boot them out.

A 1 Million man strong deportation force could get the job done in about 6 months! Get this done Mr. President!

Discuss!!
Nice plan!

Time to crack down on Sanctuary States and Sanctuary Cities

ICE shames Ohio county for releasing convicted sex offender, dozens of other criminal aliens

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) blasted authorities in Franklin County, Ohio Thursday, claiming they had released dozens of "criminal aliens and immigration violators" in recent weeks.

The federal agency said in a statement that since November 2019, the Franklin County Sheriff's Office had released 29 individuals for whom the agency had filed written detainer requests. Detainers are requested by federal immigration enforcement so that local jurisdictions can keep immigrants in their custody who have been arrested on criminal charges and are believed to be "removable."

Among those released was 59-year-old Somalian national Hajir Muhammad who was arrested by the Franklin County Sheriff's Office on Dec. 27 for failing to register as a sex offender. ICE arrested Muhammad again on Jan. 6 and he is currently in custody pending deportation proceedings.

The ICE release also sought information about five other immigrants -- including a Mexican national accused of domestic violence, assault, falsification and menacing -- who it said were in an unknown location.

Time to crack down on Sanctuary States and Sanctuary Cities

ICE shames Ohio county for releasing convicted sex offender, dozens of other criminal aliens

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) blasted authorities in Franklin County, Ohio Thursday, claiming they had released dozens of "criminal aliens and immigration violators" in recent weeks.

The federal agency said in a statement that since November 2019, the Franklin County Sheriff's Office had released 29 individuals for whom the agency had filed written detainer requests. Detainers are requested by federal immigration enforcement so that local jurisdictions can keep immigrants in their custody who have been arrested on criminal charges and are believed to be "removable."

Among those released was 59-year-old Somalian national Hajir Muhammad who was arrested by the Franklin County Sheriff's Office on Dec. 27 for failing to register as a sex offender. ICE arrested Muhammad again on Jan. 6 and he is currently in custody pending deportation proceedings.

The ICE release also sought information about five other immigrants -- including a Mexican national accused of domestic violence, assault, falsification and menacing -- who it said were in an unknown location.
When these folks enable criminals to continue victimizing our folks, they need to be held accountable for the harm that results from their facilitating the evasion of our Federal Immigration Enforcement Officers.

Discuss!!
AND voting by mail must be abolished. Illegal aliens could be deported back to Mexico and then vote from there.

Also, proof of citizenship must become a requirement nationwide.

Discuss!!

great idea!

firs you come for the illegal aliens
then you come for the muslims
then you will come for the homosexuals
then the atheists
then the secularists, the liberals, the democrats, the feminists......
Just democrats will do.

This is 2020.

It is not the 1950s, when I was a teenager, and President Eisenhower (I believe) deported thousands of people from our neighbor to the south.

There is no way in Hades that a massive number of unauthorized immigrants could ever be deported again.

The majority of the American people, I believe, simply would not stand for it.

Besides, like it or not, many people depend -- directly or indirectly -- on unauthorized immigrants for their livelihood.

Bottom line: America is changing, and no one can stop it.

Discuss!!

Not happening...

Even Senate Republicans would convict and remove if he attempts your idea...

Also a good majority of illegals do not attempt to illegally vote unless California of Chi-town and even then in Chi-town you need to worry more about the dead voting than the illegals...

In the end deporting all twenty million which is lower than the real count would hurt our economy and cause worker shortages for low paying jobs...

Now doing over a period of time like five years sure...
Getting rid of illegals helps our economy. For starters, it prevents the loss of $140 Billion/yr in remittances. $30 Billion/yr to Mexico alone. A lot of lost sales.

This is 2020.

It is not the 1950s, when I was a teenager, and President Eisenhower (I believe) deported thousands of people from our neighbor to the south.

There is no way in Hades that a massive number of unauthorized immigrants could ever be deported again.

The majority of the American people, I believe, simply would not stand for it.

Besides, like it or not, many people depend -- directly or indirectly -- on unauthorized immigrants for their livelihood.

Bottom line: America is changing, and no one can stop it.
There is no way that the majority of the American people would stand for illegals NOT being deported. The election of Donald Trump showed that, when the majority of Americans voted for him.

Yes, America is, and has, changed. And we can repair the damage with Operation Wetback 2, THIS YEAR.

Discuss!!

great idea!

firs you come for the illegal aliens
then you come for the muslims
then you will come for the homosexuals
then the atheists
then the secularists, the liberals, the democrats, the feminists......
I second ALL those motions.

Sanctuary City awards Illegal Alien with $20,000 taxpayer dollars after being arrested for drunk driving and then ICE holding them.

Forum List

Back