1 million Americans were priced out of Obamacare in 2017

Report: 1 Million Americans Priced Out of Health Insurance in 2017

Yes Democrats LETS talk about healthcare! This is YOUR parties doing! Go ahead run on saving Obamacare I am sure it will go over like a lead balloon!

Obamacare was rubbish, but what it replaced was rubbish, and what replaces it is rubbish.

I'm not a car. If I break down, I can't just buy another body. Having health insurance, as if I'm a car, or a house, simply isn't a good system.

don't forget they added to your taxes if you didn't have insurance--
DUMBASS--just like MObama's lunch policy
so damn STUPID
...looked good on paper-but doesn't work in reality
images

don't forget they added to your taxes if you didn't have insurance--
DUMBASS--just like MObama's lunch policy
so damn STUPID
...looked good on paper-but doesn't work in reality
images
Well, that is what you get, when you go all in on a terrible republican idea. It was definitely.obalas biggest mistake. Sure, it was funeating the good lunch and contrasting himself to Hillary, but he was an idiot to think the GOP infants would work with him on their own idea.

Yes Democrats LETS talk about healthcare! This is YOUR parties doing! Go ahead run on saving Obamacare I am sure it will go over like a lead balloon!

It is the Republican doings. The Republicans have been unable to kill it but what they have done is to make it more expensive. The killing of the mandate will lead to more premium increases coming out a few weeks before the midterms. Republicans will be busted again.

And 30 million Americans were priced out of insurance before the ACA.

Is 30 larger than 1?

Oh bullshit.

It's been quite well documented that many who can afford the insuance can't afford to use it.

Also, many of those 30 million chose not to buy it. Obamacare forced young people to the table so they could help insure the sickly.

Obamacare was rubbish, but what it replaced was rubbish, and what replaces it is rubbish.

I'm not a car. If I break down, I can't just buy another body. Having health insurance, as if I'm a car, or a house, simply isn't a good system.

Obamacare was and still is rubbish....Obamacare was not replaced.

Obamacare was and is a piece of shit.

Just like the person whose name it bares.

What this country needs is an honest dialogue around health care and health insurance.

Lowering costs won't be hard if you allow some regulated competiation back into the market.

Remember Mayo....in Phoenix....Mayo was Obama's hero. Then they told seniors to bring their checkbooks because they were losing a couple hundred million on Medicare and would not take it anymore.

EverythingHealth: Mayo Clinic Won't Take Medicare

this was from 2010. You don't hear about it anymore because you can bet Uncle Same got involved. You don't lose 840 fucking million dollars and turn that around overnight.

It's been quite well documented that many who can afford the insuance can't afford to use it.
As opposed to what they can afford without insurance? What you're saying is stupid.

Riddle me this batshit.

You pay 6K for insurance and might have the same in deductible. You really think you spend 12 K a year on medical care ?

I know lot's of people who bought on the open market and kept an 70 to 80 dollar per month catstrophic plan in place. They had regular check ups paid for medication and even minor surgeries and still didn't get close to 12 K.

What this country needs is an honest dialogue around health care and health insurance.

Lowering costs won't be hard if you allow some regulated competiation back into the market.

Remember Mayo....in Phoenix....Mayo was Obama's hero. Then they told seniors to bring their checkbooks because they were losing a couple hundred million on Medicare and would not take it anymore.

this was from 2010. You don't hear about it anymore because you can bet Uncle Same got involved. You don't lose 840 fucking million dollars and turn that around overnight.

Regulated competition?

How about proper healthcare designed for the needs of people who aren't cars?

Regulated competition?

How about proper healthcare designed for the needs of people who aren't cars?

Why don't first start out by telling me what that entails.

New Topics

Forum List

Back