1 mil dead, 4.5 mill displaced, 2 mill widows & 5 mill orphans

The point of my previous point is that it isn't a matter of IF Bush and Co. did all the stuff we say they did. The question is whether or not the Democrats will go to the same extent the GOP went trying to prove Clinton lied.

Why is THAT important? Who cares, unless your just out for a tit for tat. Why does any investigation of Bush have to be equal to, or greater than, a totally unrelated case with absolutely no similarities to this one?

You seem to be saying that this is about revenge for Clinton, which doesnt surprise me in the least.

No. Nixon was pardoned and that left Chaney & Rumsfeld with clean records. Nixon shouldn't have been pardoned.

And Bush broke some very serious laws. Leaking a CIA agents name (proven), lied us into war (proven)

Politicized the Justice Department

Deleted White House Emails.

I don't even have to go into my conspiracy theories to bust the Bush team. I won't even mention any of them, like how they stole the last two elections.

And you would love for us to just move on so they can do it again in the future. Most of us, including you, don't even realize just how criminal the Bush administration is. If you did, we'd have already impeached him.

Ever hear the saying, "people who don't know history are doomed to repeat it?" You voted in the Viet Nam administration. I didn't even know Rumsfeld & Chaney worked for Nixon. Thanks Liberal media.

PS. We managed to rebuild Europe and hold the Nurenberg Trials. Don't say that we need to look forward and not backwards. We can do both. Plenty of time for both.
:clap2: You know what Bobo? Talking to these 2 assholes is a waste of time. They are just a couple of traitors to this country, and when we rise up, and take this country back or at least fight like hell for it, they will get what they deserve, like the rest of the treasonous fucks who have no regard for what this US of A is supposed to be about, The day is coming when the next revolution will wipe the Bush's and Cheney's and Clintons and all the traitorous scumbags off the face of the map. Assholes like them and their apologists will be on the opposite side of freedom, and righteousness, and they will wind up at the business end of our liberty tools. :cool: Stand united with real Americans and don't fall for the 2 party BS any more, that is how the ones in control keep us divided, and these 2 people and the like take advantage of it.

Why is THAT important? Who cares, unless your just out for a tit for tat. Why does any investigation of Bush have to be equal to, or greater than, a totally unrelated case with absolutely no similarities to this one?

You seem to be saying that this is about revenge for Clinton, which doesnt surprise me in the least.

No. Nixon was pardoned and that left Chaney & Rumsfeld with clean records. Nixon shouldn't have been pardoned.

And Bush broke some very serious laws. Leaking a CIA agents name (proven), lied us into war (proven)

I don't even have to go into my conspiracy theories to bust the Bush team. I won't even mention any of them, like how they stole the last two elections.

And you would love for us to just move on so they can do it again in the future. Most of us, including you, don't even realize just how criminal the Bush administration is. If you did, we'd have already impeached him.

Ever hear the saying, "people who don't know history are doomed to repeat it?" You voted in the Viet Nam administration. I didn't even know Rumsfeld & Chaney worked for Nixon. Thanks Liberal media.

PS. We managed to rebuild Europe and hold the Nurenberg Trials. Don't say that we need to look forward and not backwards. We can do both. Plenty of time for both.
:clap2: You know what Bobo? Talking to these 2 assholes is a waste of time. They are just a couple of traitors to this country, and when we rise up, and take this country back or at least fight like hell for it, they will get what they deserve, like the rest of the treasonous fucks who have no regard for what this US of A is supposed to be about, The day is coming when the next revolution will wipe the Bush's and Cheney's and Clintons and all the traitorous scumbags off the face of the map. Assholes like them and their apologists will be on the opposite side of freedom, and righteousness, and they will wind up at the business end of our liberty tools. :cool: Stand united with real Americans and don't fall for the 2 party BS any more, that is how the ones in control keep us divided, and these 2 people and the like take advantage of it.

Hey, finally we have someone in the White House that is not named Clinton or Bush. The man didn't tell us to pick Obama, the Dems wanted Hillary. The GOP certainly didn't want Obama to win. They wanted, well, no one. They didn't like Mitt, Huckabee, Rudy or McCain.

Anyways, start writing and calling Obama and your Senators when you want something. If you want jobs to come back home, call them. If you want illegals gone, call. If you want tax breaks to the rich to end, call them. If Obama isn't the real deal, then no one is.

In the meantime, read this book:

Book: 'The Gamble'
Thomas E. Ricks. The Penguin Press. 394 pages. $27.95.

In Thomas E. Ricks' powerful and illuminating new book, "The Gamble," Ricks, who covered the military for The Washington Post from 2000 to 2008, takes up the story where he left off in "Fiasco," his 2006 book.

This volume recounts how Iraq came close to unraveling in 2006, how the Bush administration finally conceded it was off course and how a new set of commanders -- headed by Gen. David Petraeus and Lt. Gen. Raymond Odierno -- began putting a radically different strategy in place. Ricks writes as both an analyst and a reporter with lots of real-time access to the chain of command.

-- The New York Times

The guy was on the Daily Show last night. He wrote a raw book on the Iraq war. I remember telling these assholes that we paid the Sunni's to stop attacking us and they mocked me. They didn't believe my "liberal" sources.

Why do they expect mainstream/corporate/driveby media is going to tell them. They haven't spilled the beans on the master since they were purchased by the master in 1996 when Clinton deregulated the media. Why would they start now?

peas in a pod

jones da troofer and bobo the moron

:lol::lol::lol:

Do people that deny we have killed 1 million in Iraq also deny the Holocaust?

It seems like these Americans are acting like I assume some of the German's acted in 1950.

It seems like these Americans are acting like I assume some of the German's acted in 1950.
no, thinking people dont believe the bullshit you do
there is no way we killed 1 million people in Iraq
the numbers dont add up
and, the majority of those killed in Iraq werent killed bu US
if you werent such a fucking moron you MIGHT be able to see that

no, thinking people dont believe the bullshit you do
there is no way we killed 1 million people in Iraq
the numbers dont add up
and, the majority of those killed in Iraq werent killed bu US
if you werent such a fucking moron you MIGHT be able to see that

George Bush could be next on the war crimes list

David Crane, an international law professor at Syracuse University, said the principle of law used to issue an arrest warrant for Omar al-Bashir could extend to former US President Bush over claims officials from his Administration may have engaged in torture by using coercive interrogation techniques on terror suspects.

Didn't we execute Japanese officers after WW2 for waterboarding American soldiers?

Forum List

Back