1 killed in Israeli strike on Gaza

I was just wondering how much it cost me for Israel to blow up a motorcycle in Gaza.

Yeah it is us Americans who pay for the weapons, largest military aid recipient. :cool:. After they do that they get a few mortars in the empty Negev desert and they get another $80 million for their Iron dome projects we also pay for.

And then they whine about Iran tossing Hamas a few bucks.

Of course we dont want to give Terrorist money you dummies! You Jew hatred blinds you to even the most rudimentary of intelligence.

Yeah it is us Americans who pay for the weapons, largest military aid recipient. :cool:. After they do that they get a few mortars in the empty Negev desert and they get another $80 million for their Iron dome projects we also pay for.

And then they whine about Iran tossing Hamas a few bucks.

Of course we dont want to give Terrorist money you dummies! You Jew hatred blinds you to even the most rudimentary of intelligence.

Indeed, do you see what I mean.:clap2::clap2:

They don't use those there. Way to tell us how informed you are. Wanna be Israeli. :lol:. Always remember your the dog on the leash, not the intelligent owner. :lol:
Mr. Jihad Bob, the pipsqueak kid who thinks he knows it all is just itching
to join Hamas and the other gangs to set off those rockets while keeping their fingers crossed that these rockets hit a few Jews or even those who work in Israel like the Thais.

Actually, kiddo, you are the one on the leash. You are so brainwashed that you can't lead a life like a normal kid your age but feel it is your Islamic duty to post on message boards.

Lol. I just came back from hunting and met a few rednecks there. They like me :D. It should be every Muslims duty to post on message-boards. No I'm not brainwashed. Like you said you're the dog on the leash. It will always be that way :lol:
What did you do for those rednecks that they ended up liking you? LOL

for the record-----whereas jews consider HUNTING ANIMALS to be barbaric and the meat of "HUNTED ANIMALS" not kosher------muslims have no problem bringing an animal down with a gunshot or an arrow or in a trap-----so long as it lives SUFFERING long enogh for some schmuck to come along and saw at its neck with a dull blade and fart out "bismallah" -----that makes the death of the animal by torture "HALAL"

Mr. Jihad Bob, the pipsqueak kid who thinks he knows it all is just itching
to join Hamas and the other gangs to set off those rockets while keeping their fingers crossed that these rockets hit a few Jews or even those who work in Israel like the Thais.

Actually, kiddo, you are the one on the leash. You are so brainwashed that you can't lead a life like a normal kid your age but feel it is your Islamic duty to post on message boards.

Lol. I just came back from hunting and met a few rednecks there. They like me :D. It should be every Muslims duty to post on message-boards. No I'm not brainwashed. Like you said you're the dog on the leash. It will always be that way :lol:

That good'n redneck accent. LOL

for the record-----whereas jews consider HUNTING ANIMALS to be barbaric and the meat of "HUNTED ANIMALS" not kosher------muslims have no problem bringing an animal down with a gunshot or an arrow or in a trap-----so long as it lives SUFFERING long enogh for some schmuck to come along and saw at its neck with a dull blade and fart out "bismallah" -----that makes the death of the animal by torture "HALAL"

No. My friend was hunting not me. I don't believe in hunting animals. You can't hunt for fun. Some people rule it's permissible if you eat it. I don't follow any of those fatwas. Made by a few scholars. I will never hunt a deer.

999,999 more and the Israelis may see a little peace in their homeland. By the way, these strikes where carried out in response to cowardly rocket and mortar attacks fired by the arab scum in gaza at Israeli civilian targets.

Must be a response to what happened on this weekend.:eusa_whistle:
I feel for you if you really do live in the rocket zone, Lipush

Not sure if you really do; there's a lot of false identity here.

I actually agree with you, Israel has been very restrained and acting very sensibly and not over reacting this time.

The BBC here says Hamas actually guided IDF to one rival non Hamas launcher to get them killed., but then later got involved.

Also BBC says neither side wants war right now so they are talking all the time and reaching truces which is what I think they should do and could have done instead of cast lead.

I notice the soldier wounded on your side was an Arab israeli and 2 of the dead were Thai workers.

If that had been Jews, would Israel have struck harder?

what do you think IDF should do? Kill a lot more? Will that help? Cast Lead didn't help, did it??

Difficult to be rational if you are under fire, I fully acknowledge.

I admire Israel's and Jewish respect for JEWISH life.

But not their respect for Gazan life which is just slightly more than for cockroaches.

Time the Jews realised the 10 commandments apply to all equally not just to jews as they originally did.

I live where I say I live, and what I have told I experienced, I did.

No reason for me to lie.

Hamas maybe does not want "war" but they don't stop others for firing rockets. Since they are the government, they take the responsibility for smaller organizations as well.

The ones who were injured were Thai workers, the soldier was not an Arab, but an Israeli Jew.

If the Thai workers were Jews, I have no doubt the response would have been different. But if the injured were from Tel Aviv, the response would have been MUCH different.

It is not a question of "Jewish blood" VS "None Jewish blood". It is a question of SOUTHERN BLOOD against anyone else. a blood of a southerner is cheap. There is no question about it. Also, We don't care that those where Thai workers. The other way around, BECAUSE they were Thai workers the response should have been harder.

Thai's are not involved with this, they have no side and the harm no one, They simply came here to work and feed their children, and they were attacked while taking care of a field of a dear southerner Jew. Their only fault was that they happened to be where they were. When people who are not involved are hurt, the answer should be 10 times clearer.

Cast lead helped alot.! For months after cast lead the Kibbutzim around Gaza took a breather of rockets.

Kill more? defenetely. Kill more of Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and all those who harm the innocent people.

In a perfect world, no child or mother in Gaza would have gotten hurt, and no child of ours. But this is not a perfect world, is it.

As for your last sentence, I agree, however as the question goes, "can you stay human in a world where there is no humanity"? SHOULD you?
I respect most of your answers but not all

especially:

"Kill more? defenetely. Kill more of Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and all those who harm the innocent people."

Both Hamas, etc and Israeli IDF harm innocent people. i agree Israel usually but not always tries to avoid doing so.

The answer as with PLO is political agreements and understandings, not killing except in self defence.

when you were in the position of being "under occupation" by the wicked British in the 1940s you the Jewish Terrorists killed hundreds of innocent British, Arabs and Jews too.

Well lets say the British had killed all your terrorists then. 2 later Israeli leaders, Shamir and Begin would have died and all the Likud; they were terrorists then.

You can kill as many Hamas as possible, or none. it makes little difference. They will keep on growing if the causes of terrorism are not addressed. It will do you no good at all and civilians will be killed who want revenge and so Hamas etc will grow.

and what is the cause..........?????

that if you are living within range of the rockets, then you are living on land stolen from families living in Gaza.

Until that changes you will have to offer them just compensation or their land back or they...some of them ......will wanna kill you or do to you what the zios did to them.

Human Nature, that is.What would you feel , in their place??

I agree you have a right to kill those actually launching rockets. Only stoopid ultra christians would "turn the other cheek".

And Hamas has same right to kill IDF soldiers inside Gaza or shoot down IDF planes inside Gaza.

IT was definitely Israel not Hamas that broke a year long truce because Israel wanted cast lead not truces. 1300 pals died for no reason except Israeli election politics.

I hope the same does not happen again.

The world is watching you now. You can no longer get away with mass murder like you could before.

i tell you from where I live in UK, Cast Lead turned all British against Israel and many USA people too.

You can cry wolf and plead the holocaust only so many times before the mask slips!

If you think Israel values northern life more, then move north!!

Last edited:
sleman-kra--1.jpg

Militant killed was Hamas militant. RIP.

Last edited:
sleman-kra--1.jpg

Militant killed was Hamas militant. RIP.
RIP equals Really Idiotic Person

or Rong Islamic Pathway

i doubt he is resting in peace, nor does he deserve to

waste of a young life

No. He responded to an attack on his people. And shelled Israeli troops. He's not the guy that fired rockets. He was in a border escalation. God knows what poeple are in. Not us. God doesn't just look at that aspect. If he's more closer to God than many other people. He probably has a much better chance of going to Paradaise. God doesn't just look at fighting. He is fair.

What kind of missiles does Israel use and how mush do they cost?

All kinds of AGM air to surface missiles. AGM-65 maverick, 45-shrike, 78-standard, 114-hellfire, 120 AMRAAM, MIM 72, plenty more. All for free from the United States of America. They have a big share of their own anti tank missiles. Drones. But their helicopters, also attack helicopters, combat aircraft, special mission aircraft are from the USA. For free.

Their budget is 15 plus billion. 6 percent of their GDP. :cool:

I was just wondering how much it cost me for Israel to blow up a motorcycle in Gaza.
Since it had been figured out previously that it only costs the American taxpaper $3.00 for Israel, I think I can reimburse Tinny. I wonder if Tinny declares the money he gets from Hamas to post on his magic computer that really isn't there. No doubt Tinny has no problem with the tons of money we give to Pakistan where many in the Pakistani Army give Intelligence to the Taliban who in turn murder our own soldiers. And to Baghdad Bob, perhaps you can tell us why loan guarantees are made if Israel is given all this equipment for nothing. Wouldn't this be rather superfluous? I wonder if Tinny and his protege, Baghdad Bob, can tell us where these terror groups in Gaza are getting their money to build these rockets. Did the money just appear out of thin air for the material which is used in these rockets

All kinds of AGM air to surface missiles. AGM-65 maverick, 45-shrike, 78-standard, 114-hellfire, 120 AMRAAM, MIM 72, plenty more. All for free from the United States of America. They have a big share of their own anti tank missiles. Drones. But their helicopters, also attack helicopters, combat aircraft, special mission aircraft are from the USA. For free.

Their budget is 15 plus billion. 6 percent of their GDP. :cool:

Since it had been figured out previously that it only costs the American taxpaper $3.00 for Israel, I think I can reimburse Tinny. I wonder if Tinny declares the money he gets from Hamas to post on his magic computer that really isn't there. No doubt Tinny has no problem with the tons of money we give to Pakistan where many in the Pakistani Army give Intelligence to the Taliban who in turn murder our own soldiers. And to Baghdad Bob, perhaps you can tell us why loan guarantees are made if Israel is given all this equipment for nothing. Wouldn't this be rather superfluous? I wonder if Tinny and his protege, Baghdad Bob, can tell us where these terror groups in Gaza are getting their money to build these rockets. Did the money just appear out of thin air for the material which is used in these rockets

No doubt Tinny has no problem with the tons of money we give to Pakistan where many in the Pakistani Army give Intelligence to the Taliban who in turn murder our own soldiers.

Our government is a major embarrassment.

For islamo nazi pigs -----everything boils down to their stingy little pocketbooks

I love hearing that Hamas members have been killed !

I'm gonna sleep good tonight !

Can anyone here think of something more cowardly than launching rockets without any target into civilian areas

That good'n redneck accent. LOL
On all fours? Mashallah! Your imam would be proud of you.

Forum List

Back