1 killed in Israeli strike on Gaza

Rockets to Eshkol came first, then the Brigades of Hamas were attacked while still being on field.

If you don't like me posting the truth, then don't read it and don't adress me at all.

Nobody was talking to you anyway.
Just saying these things, without corroborative evidence to back it up, is not proof of truth.

Here's what some people who live in your part of the world say is the typical way these incidents transpire...
•A person or persons, (we don't know who), bombed a bus stop in Jerusalem, injuring 30 and killing 1 Israeli civilian;
• An Israeli bombing killed 3 children and an older man in Gaza;
• A person or persons, (we don't know who), murdered 5 members of a family, including three children, in Itamar, an Israeli settlement in the West Bank;
• The Israeli government suddenly tightened the siege of Gaza and escalated military attacks, killing a total of 11 Palestinians and injuring more than 40 since mid-March;
• Palestinians fired over 50 shells and rockets from Gaza into civilian areas in southern Israel.​
You need to stop making excuses for Israeli violence and start addressing why it is a major part of the problem.

I asked BIK to bring me the exact hour. I have open threads on Israeli message boards, CREDIBLE ONES, about when the code red took place in the last two days.

So you will have no grounds to tell me I lie.

I don't make excuses, telling of rockets falling is not making excuses, only in twisted mind of pure anti Zionists, it is!

since this morning, we had rockets falling on our heads without IDF resonse. Maybe soon it will come. So it won't be a shock to either of you.

Last code red was in Eshkol. 15 MINUTES AGO

I asked BIK to bring me the exact hour. I have open threads on Israeli message boards, CREDIBLE ONES, about when the code red took place in the last two days.

I don't make excuses, telling of rockets falling is not making excuses, only in twisted mind of pure anti Zionists, it is!

since this morning, we had rockets falling on our heads without IDF resonse. Maybe soon it will come. So it won't be a shock to either of you.

I haven't called you a liar, I just said without a link, you haven't proven what you said is true.

I haven't called you a liar, I just said without a link, you haven't proven what you said is true.

Niether one of you proved that those were the IDF that attacked first, while I have something that says otherwise. Therefor, I would like BIK to answer my question.

Wow, you really are an airhead. I say in the last attack there were no civilians. So you bring a comparison to the Nazis? Are you completely dense?!
Because the comparison is valid. They're never civilians. Everyone killed is a combatant. Or a terrorist. Or an insurgent. And that is right out of Goebbels playbook. You mask the brutality of the air strike, by reminding the home crowd, that it was done against people they hate. Then no one ever questions who started what.

Just like US soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan said:
"If you shoot a civilian and they live, they're collateral damage;
if they die, they're re-classified as an insurgent".

I just posted a video showing the IDF shooting at Palestinian farmers and you could care less about that violence.

Hmm, funny, I didn't see any one getting shot nor did I see and IDF soldier pointing a gun.

Once again, loiney proves he is as dumb as they come !
Are you deaf and blind?

You can hear the rounds going off and the see the dirt explode around them.

did you see anyone getting shot?

did you see any IDF soldier pointing a gun ?

I am not denying that bullets were shot, but please answer my two questions

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-YeiZWEy4E]Israeli Military Shoot Gaza Farmer - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i0EJO82edg]Israeli forces continue to shoot Gazas farmers - YouTube[/ame]

Niether one of you proved that those were the IDF that attacked first, while I have something that says otherwise. Therefor, I would like BIK to answer my question.
I'm not saying that, for this particular incident, because I haven't researched it yet. But in all the cases where I have, the rocket attacks, 99% of the time, are in response to an Israeli air strike or commando raid. And I have provided numerous examples of this.

BTW, I hope you get your question answered!

Are you deaf and blind?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-YeiZWEy4E]Israeli Military Shoot Gaza Farmer - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i0EJO82edg]Israeli forces continue to shoot Gazas farmers - YouTube[/ame]
Paliwood productions.

I'm not saying that, for this particular incident, because I haven't researched it yet. But in all the cases where I have, the rocket attacks, 99% of the time, are in response to an Israeli air strike or commando raid. And I have provided numerous examples of this.

BTW, I hope you get your question answered!

I have started reporting in here about failed launchings. People might think I'm trolling when writing this, but I do, to exactly prevent people saying what you just said.

A failed launching happenes when a rockets explode before the time it supposed to be ignitiated. in that case Gazans, or Israelis, repord an explosion in Gaza, and then the Gazans admit or "calm" their people that the explision is not IDF but "act of the resistence to the Zionist occupier". when THAT happenes, the IDF tracks down the place of the explosion, many times the people launching are there, and when they are found, they are targeted.

That what makes people think that the IDF attacks first. That is twisted and incorrect.

However, I will, when everytime hearing or seeing or knowing of a failed launch, report it. that way, you will see exactly that it is not the IDF which strikes first.

Rockets to Eshkol came first, then the Brigades of Hamas were attacked while still being on field.

If you don't like me posting the truth, then don't read it and don't adress me at all.

Nobody was talking to you anyway.
Just saying these things, without corroborative evidence to back it up, is not proof of truth.

Here's what some people who live in your part of the world say is the typical way these incidents transpire...
•A person or persons, (we don't know who), bombed a bus stop in Jerusalem, injuring 30 and killing 1 Israeli civilian;
• An Israeli bombing killed 3 children and an older man in Gaza;
• A person or persons, (we don't know who), murdered 5 members of a family, including three children, in Itamar, an Israeli settlement in the West Bank;
• The Israeli government suddenly tightened the siege of Gaza and escalated military attacks, killing a total of 11 Palestinians and injuring more than 40 since mid-March;
• Palestinians fired over 50 shells and rockets from Gaza into civilian areas in southern Israel.​
You need to stop making excuses for Israeli violence and start addressing why it is a major part of the problem.
From a Christian group based in Israel.
israel today | Israel News | Palestinians resume missile fire on Israel - israel today | Israel News

Are you deaf and blind?

Once again, I don't see anyone getting shot by the IDF. The title is more Pallywood BS

What question Lipush?? Not all your strikes make it on the news right away. When I was in Gaza I was walking on the mo3askar near the Sea and a drone struck really close. And no one reported about it. It was a little past midnight

What question Lipush?? Not all your strikes make it on the news right away. When I was in Gaza I was walking on the mo3askar near the Sea and a drone struck really close. And no one reported about it. It was a little past midnight

Daraa is not in Syria? what does it mean?

And I'm speaking of the last attack that killed Suliman whats-his-name

Forum List

Back