1 killed, 5 injured in pipe blast near Dead Sea

Lipush,

"And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."

Isaiah 2:4

ISAIAH 2:4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many ...

No reason to feel sad about me, as I watch God's plan carried out in our world.

Wanting to see the day come soon when justice is done, that is a very human and natural and healthy desire.

Sherri

When your point of view is based on pure anti-Semitism, you are not in the position to speak of Justice.

Jews deserve Justice. The innocent people among the Jews deserve not to be hated, based on prejudice. One God brings THAT, THEN it will be justice

"Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee; hide thyself for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast." (Isaiah 26)

Lipush,

My criticisms concerning that modern day Israel created in 1947 or 1948 arise from the human rights abuses of the Occupation.

Massacring Palestinian children has nothing to do with Justice for any human being, it is all about embracing evil., evil being embraced as a rogue Nation, as an Apartheid Nation. And the killing and human rights abuses is the focus of my criticism against Isreal.

And, by the way, the Jews killed many of the Prophets, like the Prophet Isaiah you quote, he was murdered by his own people, your adopted ancestors.

Sherri
Once again let me state that Sherri is a hoot. She doesn't realize how she entertains many of us with her nonsense. While she is constantly braying and whining about Israel, modern day Islam is still massacreing people just as the Muslims have in the past all the way from the time Islam was invented. When you consider the hundreds of millions of people who were killed in the name of Allah by Muslims, it is truly disgusting. How many eons would it take Israel, Sherri, to catch up with the amount the Muslims have massacred? We realize that you don't give a moment's thought to those innocents murdered by Muslims, but those murdered are dead nonetheless. I'm laughing at Sherri telling Lipush about her adopted ancestors (as if Sherri had no ancestors who killed anyone), when it is the converts to Islam today who have been either planning some atrocity to help their new religion or else have been able to commit one.

jt2

Lipush,

My criticisms concerning that modern day Israel created in 1947 or 1948 arise from the human rights abuses of the Occupation.

Massacring Palestinian children has nothing to do with Justice for any human being, it is all about embracing evil., evil being embraced as a rogue Nation, as an Apartheid Nation. And the killing and human rights abuses is the focus of my criticism against Isreal.

And, by the way, the Jews killed many of the Prophets, like the Prophet Isaiah you quote, he was murdered by his own people, your adopted ancestors.

Sherri

"My criticisms concerning that modern day Israel created in 1947 or 1948 arise from the human rights abuses of the Occupation."

Accepted.

But what about the human rights of innocent Israeli civilians? they are also violated. Not only you don't protest that, but it apperantly gives you a happy. That is what you yourself have said above, you are happy that Israelis die.

So you criticize in name of what, exactly? do you see yourself as a person that can speak for human rights when violation on one side is wrong by your agenda, but the other side is acceptable?

most human rights activists are hypocritical nowdays. They can take their reports and shove it where the sun doesn't shine, really. one human being is surely not better than the other.

Human rights. Ha. what a lame joke.

"Massacring Palestinian children has nothing to do with Justice for any human being"

I absolutely agree. I have never stated that I'm HAPPY that innocent people, especially children, die, unlike OTHERS.

masacring children is always wrong, but Israel does not do that. The other way around, children of terrorists families are often treated by Israeli doctors, the irony of it that those children may one day kill the same doctors who treat them.

Google the story of Muhammad Abu Mustafa. the story speaks volums, and is known for a humanitarian compassion that was yet to be found in any Palestinian.

By the way, masscaring Israeli children is wrong in the exact same manner.

Tell me, does the masscare of the Fogel family makes you happy as well?:eusa_whistle:

"as an Apartheid Nation"

Israel is not an Apartheid nation. Stop saying things without checking them first. Put on the definition of Apartheid and figure out by yourself that there is a huge difference between that and Israeli policy.

leftists often use huge blasting words like "racism" "apartheid", "fascism", to show big intelectuality and "understanding". Here something new to know, pumpkin; using high words that sound big and bold doesn't make them true. It makes people sound like fools.

"The Jews killed the prophets".

As a Christian you should know it's all in God's hands and God's will. Also Jesus sacrificing himself in sake of humanity.

Your crusader friends killed thousands of innocent Jews.

So cry me a river.

But what about the human rights of innocent Israeli civilians?

Good question.

The people in Sderot, for example, live on land that was stolen from people who now live in the slums of Gaza on UN handouts.

How can you call these people innocent?

What does a child in Sderot steal? Nothing.

You have stated before that Sderot is "supposedly" occupying a Past Palestinian village, you did say it about 5 times if not more, and I will answer AGAIN that the village was separated from nowdays Sderot.

How can you say that unarmed people who are attacked by rocket fire are NOT innocent?

Doesn't something sound WRONG to you in that statement??

Are you a human being or a machine, Mr Tinmore?

This is the face of Sderot, the cruel people who are not at all innocent, Mr Tinmore. The evil "occupiers"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws3pxmBqiLk]Quassam Children, Sderot - YouTube[/ame]

"My criticisms concerning that modern day Israel created in 1947 or 1948 arise from the human rights abuses of the Occupation."

Accepted.

But what about the human rights of innocent Israeli civilians? they are also violated. Not only you don't protest that, but it apperantly gives you a happy. That is what you yourself have said above, you are happy that Israelis die.

So you criticize in name of what, exactly? do you see yourself as a person that can speak for human rights when violation on one side is wrong by your agenda, but the other side is acceptable?

most human rights activists are hypocritical nowdays. They can take their reports and shove it where the sun doesn't shine, really. one human being is surely not better than the other.

Human rights. Ha. what a lame joke.

"Massacring Palestinian children has nothing to do with Justice for any human being"

I absolutely agree. I have never stated that I'm HAPPY that innocent people, especially children, die, unlike OTHERS.

masacring children is always wrong, but Israel does not do that. The other way around, children of terrorists families are often treated by Israeli doctors, the irony of it that those children may one day kill the same doctors who treat them.

Google the story of Muhammad Abu Mustafa. the story speaks volums, and is known for a humanitarian compassion that was yet to be found in any Palestinian.

By the way, masscaring Israeli children is wrong in the exact same manner.

Tell me, does the masscare of the Fogel family makes you happy as well?:eusa_whistle:

"as an Apartheid Nation"

Israel is not an Apartheid nation. Stop saying things without checking them first. Put on the definition of Apartheid and figure out by yourself that there is a huge difference between that and Israeli policy.

leftists often use huge blasting words like "racism" "apartheid", "fascism", to show big intelectuality and "understanding". Here something new to know, pumpkin; using high words that sound big and bold doesn't make them true. It makes people sound like fools.

"The Jews killed the prophets".

As a Christian you should know it's all in God's hands and God's will. Also Jesus sacrificing himself in sake of humanity.

Your crusader friends killed thousands of innocent Jews.

So cry me a river.

But what about the human rights of innocent Israeli civilians?

Good question.

The people in Sderot, for example, live on land that was stolen from people who now live in the slums of Gaza on UN handouts.

You have stated before that Sderot is "supposedly" occupying a Past Palestinian village, you did say it about 5 times if not more, and I will answer AGAIN that the village was separated from nowdays Sderot.

How can you say that unarmed people who are attacked by rocket fire are NOT innocent?

The worst thing about Israel is that the Zionists imported settlers by the boatload to be cannon fodder in their plan to steal all of Palestine and more.

The Palestinians and Israelis end up fighting each other while the criminals take all the marbles. You are both victims of these crooks.

Good question.

The worst thing about Israel is that the Zionists imported settlers by the boatload to be cannon fodder in their plan to steal all of Palestine and more.

The Palestinians and Israelis end up fighting each other while the criminals take all the marbles. You are both victims of these crooks.
Drivel, speculation and BS.

Good question.

The settlers are not CROOKS!. The settlers are often settled in areas by the Israeli govenment! you should learn more about this;

the Israeli govrnment invested a FURTUNE in Gush Katif in previous decades! only to expel innocent civilians from their homes.

The crime is that Israel deos not have clear policy about the settlements. If they say those are illegal, let them state it clearly. if they want them to be part of Israel, let them say it clearly.

But don't drive poor families insane, when investing millions on settlements only to destroy them and expell people, later!:mad:

The settlers are not CROOKS!. The settlers are often settled in areas by the Israeli govenment! you should learn more about this;

the Israeli govrnment invested a FURTUNE in Gush Katif in previous decades! only to expel innocent civilians from their homes.

The crime is that Israel deos not have clear policy about the settlements. If they say those are illegal, let them state it clearly. if they want them to be part of Israel, let them say it clearly.

But don't drive poor families insane, when investing millions on settlements only to destroy them and expell people, later!:mad:

I don't think you understood what I said.

Enlighten me.

Enlighten me.

Ia there something here that you do not understand?

Israel cannot say the settlements are Legal, because under international law that would amount to a War crime, but on the other hand It keeps the Jewish extremists out of Israel proper

Sherri, I haven't been around for a while and don't know much about you (sorry to have missed your story), and while I realize the topic here is Israel-Palestine conflict, I can't help my curiosity to find out what do you call the wholesome slaughter of Syrian civilians when you refer to Israel a "rogue/apartheid nation that massacres Palestinian children".
When was the last time Palestinian children were massacred by Israel, and how did I miss it?
Since as I said I don't know much about you, I will not use any label, but help me out, why is Israel singled out?
Apartheid, rogue, dictatorship, fine, if that's your perception, but why don't you admit in comparison for many other countries it seems like paradise?

Sherri, I haven't been around for a while and don't know much about you (sorry to have missed your story), and while I realize the topic here is Israel-Palestine conflict, I can't help my curiosity to find out what do you call the wholesome slaughter of Syrian civilians when you refer to Israel a "rogue/apartheid nation that massacres Palestinian children".
When was the last time Palestinian children were massacred by Israel, and how did I miss it?
Since as I said I don't know much about you, I will not use any label, but help me out, why is Israel singled out?
Apartheid, rogue, dictatorship, fine, if that's your perception, but why don't you admit in comparison for many other countries it seems like paradise?

its the Israel-Palestine forum?
wholesome slaughter of Syrian civilians
was "wholesome" a Freudian slip?
Time will tell of Israeli involvement in Syria

Enlighten me.

The main idea of settling people is not "stealing palestinian land", but fulfilling the idea of "Eretz Israel Hashleima"

Israel cannot say the settlements are Legal, because under international law that would amount to a War crime, but on the other hand It keeps the Jewish extremists out of Israel proper

the settlements will be a war crime?? HA. out of all the happenings in the world, the "SETTLEMENTS" are what the UN will consider a war crime?

Only will prove that the UN is useless, if that happens.

The UN should try solving the Syrian issue. Ha. Maybe like the big success they had in Egypt.

Won't THAT be interesting to see.

Freedom of Islam.

Enlighten me.

The main idea of settling people is not "stealing palestinian land", but fulfilling the idea of "Eretz Israel Hashleima"

I see you are having problems getting the Palestinians to believe that crap.

its the Israel-Palestine forum?
wholesome slaughter of Syrian civilians
was "wholesome" a Freudian slip?
Time will tell of Israeli involvement in Syria
This was not a Freudian slip by Jos. It just was a typical Muslim blaming everything on Israel or the Jews. If Jos gets a pimple, he blames it on Israel, like some Israeli snuck into his bedroom at night and did something to him to cause the pimple.

jt2

I see you are having problems getting the Palestinians to believe that crap.
The Pal / Arabs will believe anything. They believe they own land due to squatters rights.

The Jews were immigrants from Egypt.
What part of Egypt and how did they get there? You have an amazing store of knowledge but you never elaborate. You must learn that sane people can't read your simple mind.

P.S.- Doe's Hamas tax your paycheck?

Forum List

Back