1 killed, 5 injured in pipe blast near Dead Sea

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
One person dies, five sustain serious wounds after pipe carrying hydrochloric acid explodes at a facility south of Ein Yahav.
---------

A pipe blast south of the Dead Sea has left one person dead and five others badly injured. The blast occured during drilling by Israel's Mekorot company. Magen David Adom reported that the pipe, which carried hydrochloric acid, exploded at a pumping facility near a quarry nine kilometers south of Ein Yahav.

MDA paramedics reported that five people have been injured and are in serious condition. Paramedics and helicopters as well as teams from the Environmental Protection Minitry were dispatched to the scene. Route 90 has been blocked for traffic following the event.

The explosion does not pose any threat to residents of the surrounding area, the Environmental Protection Ministry said.

Noam Carmeli, the Central Arava Regional Council's security officer, arrived at the scene of the blast and said that the explosion occurred on a drilling facility. He reported that at least three ambulances were treating the wounded.

Hydrochloric acid is considered to be one of the strongest acids but is not as dangerous as other chemical acids.

1 killed, 5 injured in pipe blast near Dead Sea - Israel News, Ynetnews

I knew it wasn't possible. I just signed on and didn't see a word about IsNtReal......until I clicked this link.
Imagine that! The ability to clik a link! All by his widdle self! One day he might aspire to be a sanitation injun-ear.

One person dies, five sustain serious wounds after pipe carrying hydrochloric acid explodes at a facility south of Ein Yahav.
---------

A pipe blast south of the Dead Sea has left one person dead and five others badly injured. The blast occured during drilling by Israel's Mekorot company. Magen David Adom reported that the pipe, which carried hydrochloric acid, exploded at a pumping facility near a quarry nine kilometers south of Ein Yahav.

MDA paramedics reported that five people have been injured and are in serious condition. Paramedics and helicopters as well as teams from the Environmental Protection Minitry were dispatched to the scene. Route 90 has been blocked for traffic following the event.

The explosion does not pose any threat to residents of the surrounding area, the Environmental Protection Ministry said.

Noam Carmeli, the Central Arava Regional Council's security officer, arrived at the scene of the blast and said that the explosion occurred on a drilling facility. He reported that at least three ambulances were treating the wounded.

Hydrochloric acid is considered to be one of the strongest acids but is not as dangerous as other chemical acids.

Lipush,

So, what is the point you are trying to make about this incident?

I notice your post does not even provide an explanation about what caused this explosion.

If you are implying this was some act of sabatoge by a third party, such acts should be expected by a nation of very questionable legitimacy carrying out a 40+ year Occupation, that deliberately masscares Palestinian children and civilians on a regular basis, that steals lands of others on a daily basis, that has no respect for the lives of nonJews who are not the so-called Chosen People of the world.

I feel sorry for you to have the curse, the misfortune, of being adopted into a people occupying such a land, under such illegal circumstances.

I call this reaping what one has sown, to see bad things happen to people doing bad things.

I look forward to watching more of that reaping process unfold.

Your story gives me something to smile about this morning, I am going to even thank you for your post, the end is coming for Apartheid Israel, God's Justice is coming. I can't wait to see it unfold.

I am so thankful to God to be able to watch this unfold.

May God give justice to the people of Palestine, and do it soon, please, Lord Jesus. In Jesus name I pray, Amen

Sherri

---------

Lipush,

I notice your post does not even provide an explanation about what caused this explosion.

If you are implying this was some act of sabatoge by a third party, such acts should be expected by a nation of very questionable legitimacy carrying out a 40+ year Occupation, that deliberately masscares Palestinian children and civilians on a regular basis, that steals lands of others on a daily basis, that has no respect for the lives of nonJews who are not the so-called Chosen People of the world.

I feel sorry for you to have the curse, the misfortune, of being adopted into a people occupying such a land, under such illegal circumstances.

I call this reaping what one has sown, to see bad things happen to people doing bad things.

Your story gives me something to smile about this morning, I am going to even thank you for your post, the end is coming for Apartheid Israel, God's Justice is coming. I can't wait to see it unfold.

May God give justice to the people of Palestine, and do it soon, please, Lord Jesus. In Jesus name I pray, Amen

Sherri
Sherri is sick ignorant Jew hating whore infected by her associations with anti Semetic Muslims. Don't mind her.

SherriMunnerlyn said:

Sherri
While impassioned, this latest Jooooo rant suffered a minor lack of hair-on-fire, wipe-Israel- off-the-map, "I hate Jooooos" pathology of some earlier posts. I can give you a 6 out of 10.

Your overall score might have been better, but was hurt because you ran out of breath half way through the paragraph in your first Jooooo hating tirade.

On the other hand, your overall score was helped when you used hey-Zeus to aid and abet your Joooooo hating.

Last edited:
SherriMunnerlyn said:

Sherri
While impassioned, this latest Jooooo rant suffered a minor lack of hair-on-fire, wipe-Israel- off-the-map, "I hate Jooooos" pathology of some earlier posts. I can give you a 6 out of 10.

Your overall score might have been better, but was hurt because you ran out of breath half way through the paragraph in your first Jooooo hating tirade.

On the other hand, your overall score was helped when you used hey-Zeus to aid and abet your Joooooo hating.
Poor Sherri the Jendeh, I bet you she's one of these converts to Islam. Makes sense. She talks like an anti semetic donkey.

SherriMunnerlyn said:

Sherri

the word is "jew".. surely even a foaming at the mouth anti-semitic knows that.

---------

Lipush,

Sherri

This forum title says "Israel and Palestine".

articles on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict can be put here, the same as the happenings in Israel OR Palestine.

There is no explenation because we don't know yet what was the cause of this. I assume it could be linked to the heatwave that took place in Israel in the last couple of weeks.

The temperature here in the Negev, especially in the Arava and Eilat region, is about 112 these days, it can cause tragic events sometimes; I guess it could be one of them.

I am not suggesting anything resembeling a "third party" being involved in this.

This is a tragedy, where simply workers of a water worksite trying to feed their families and find their death in a terrible accident.

I find it terribly sad that you find this kind of thing, amusing.

The victims of this events are innocent people, and don't deseve anyone gloating about it.

I also find it that you all the time lecture to people who hate Muslims and Arabs, such as Hossfly or Hollie, about morality and "The way of Jesus", and on the same breath you spit so much hate toward Jews and Israelis.

This is not the way of Jesus, Ms. Sherri. In case you have forgotten, Jesus was Jewish, he did not hate Jews, nor did he wished harm to anyone.

I don't find myself being cursed; I was adopted by the two most noble people on this planet. I should ask you if you have any idea what nobility means. Bobility means that you see an innocent victim of a sad event, and don't MOCK like you just did above.

I feel sad that my country is in a war, it doesn't make me rejoice, and I wish that my country could be just like any other country, and lead normal lives here, like any other civilian in the world. I bet the victim of this event didn't want anything different than what I did.

I am not a Christian, Sherri, but I think that if I did believe in Jesus, i would have prayed to him to make you be a more understanding person toward those who you disagree with. I think I will pray for you tonight, to the God I *do* believe in.

---------

Lipush,

Sherri
Sherri is sick ignorant Jew hating whore infected by her associations with anti Semetic Muslims. Don't mind her.

Sherri is a very hateful person who is not a true Christian. I believe, though, that she's just a lost soul. It happens to the best of people, actually.

Sad sad case.

Lipush,

Sherri

Sherri is a very hateful person who is not a true Christian. I believe, though, that she's just a lost soul. It happens to the best of people, actually.

Sad sad case.
She told you what her story was. She's involved with Muslim Iranians that "are forced to be around Iranian Jews". The same Jews they persecuted back home and got to push around, now live successful, prosperous lives. They hire the Muslims to clean the toilets for them. Apparently the shoe is on the other foot now. Ha ha ha. Tell us Sherri, do you walk around "covered" according to the rules of Islam?

Lipush,

Sherri

Sad sad case.

Lipush,

"And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."

Isaiah 2:4

ISAIAH 2:4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many ...

No reason to feel sad about me, as I watch God's plan carried out in our world.

Wanting to see the day come soon when justice is done, that is a very human and natural and healthy desire.

Sherri

Sad sad case.
She told you what her story was. She's involved with Muslim Iranians that "are forced to be around Iranian Jews". The same Jews they persecuted back home and got to push around, now live successful, prosperous lives. They hire the Muslims to clean the toilets for them. Apparently the shoe is on the other foot now. Ha ha ha. Tell us Sherri, do you walk around "covered" according to the rules of Islam?

Roudy,

Alll I can see is you standing in front of that Caterpillar bulldozer, urging Israelis to run over another American trying to protect a home from being destroyed, I just cannot get that image of you out of my head.

Israel, the name invokes images of horror, images of Palestinian children being massacred, burnt to death with the most sophisticated and newest experimental weapons, like white phosphorous, like D.I.M.E., that amputates legs of its victims.

Such things some who call themselves human take pride in!

Let's take a trip down Memory Lane, why don't we?

DIME: Israel turns Gaza into weapon testing lab?

Continue reading at NowPublic.com: DIME: Israel turns Gaza into weapon testing lab? | NowPublic News Coverage DIME: Israel turns Gaza into weapon testing lab? | NowPublic News Coverage

Gaza: Israel under fire for alleged white phosphorus use

"Mr. Garlasco, a senior military analyst for New York-based Human Rights Watch (HRW), says that the way Israel is using the incendiary device is illegal. White phosphorus shells contain more than 100 felt filaments that ignite upon contact with the atmosphere, drift to earth, and burn intensely for at least 10 to 12 minutes"

Gaza: Israel under fire for alleged white phosphorus use - CSMonitor.com

Sherri

Sad sad case.

Lipush,

"And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."

Isaiah 2:4

ISAIAH 2:4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many ...

No reason to feel sad about me, as I watch God's plan carried out in our world.

Wanting to see the day come soon when justice is done, that is a very human and natural and healthy desire.

Sherri
Methinks thou do protesteth to mucheth. Let's get back to the prayer meeting.

SherriMunnerlyn said:

Sherri

Hollie,

I will pray for you, that your eyes are opened to the Truth, that you stop buying into Zionist lies, and for your hate of me, I forgive you.

Sherri

Last edited:
SherriMunnerlyn said:

Sherri

Poor Sherri the Jendeh, I bet you she's one of these converts to Islam. Makes sense. She talks like an anti semetic donkey.

Roudy,

Now, I have already said I am a Christian. Can you read?

And I am obviously not a donkey, do donkeys write on discussion boards?

And the fact you do not like what I say does not make me a whore, either.

Do you have the mental intellect to address the issues?

Sherri

Last edited:

Roudy,

Sherri
You are a donkey and a whore, not to mention an anti Semetic piece of shit with ties to other anti Semetic Muslim garbages of humanity. You and them are flies that get attracted to the shit of anti semetism.

Roudy,

Sherri
Poor Sherri, she doesn't realize that she is giving us plenty of laughs with all her braying. Meanwhile, as you all can see, Sherri conveniently omits what her Muslim buddies are doing when it comes to killing innocent people all over the world. She must feel that God is loving that because she never calls on God to stop them. I wonder, since Sherri considers herself a "good Christian" if she can report to us about her feelings regarding that Christian Pastor being held in an Iranian prison who is threatened with being killed if he doesn't follow Islam. After all, there is supposedly no compulsion in religion, so why is this pastor in jail for following Christianity? Can you give us the lowdown, Sherri? Do you, yourself, feel this is God's justice for the Pastor not following Islam? Iranian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani Standing Firm in the Face of Persecution

jt2

Sad sad case.

I have missed that part of sherri's story, probably because I don't know what is the meaning behind it. We don't need Muslims to feel humiliated for us to feel safe, we need them to simply leave us alone.

SherriMunnerlyn said:

Sherri

Hollie,

I will pray for you, that your eyes are opened to the Truth, that you stop buying into Zionist lies, and for your hate of me, I forgive you.

Sherri
Condescending and phony. I don't believe for a moment that your appeals to a religious entity are in any way genuine. Your "praying" for me is cynical and unnecessary.

What is ironic about your comments is that they put you on the same side as the haters and bigots who use the so-called "Palestinians" as little more than an avenue to direct their anti-semitism. It's just really disappointing that people such as you are so quick to excuse "Palestinian" ineptitude and incompetence toward building a productive society. That is very much a dynamic that afflicts so much of the islamist world. It really is remarkable to look on as you complain about the problem to which you unwittingly contribute.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back