1 in 6.5 Now on food Stamps

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Food stamp use reaches another high in September: 47.7 million participants | The Daily Caller

Food stamp use reaches another high in September: 47.7 million participants.

The most recent data on SNAP participation were released Friday, and showed that 47,710,324 people were enrolled in the program in September, an increase of 607,559 from the 47,102,765 enrolled in August.

The number of households enrolled in the program also increased from 22,684,463 in August to 22,973,698 in September, an increase of 289,235. The average benefit, according to the new data, was $134.29 per person and $278.89 per household.

Texas, California, and Florida were the states with the most recipients, the Agriculture Department reported.

The new numbers mean that an estimated one in 6.5 people in America were on food stamps in September

We just keep on breaking records. We are moving forward thats for sure.....
$Obama_food_stamp.jpg

that happens when you crash the world economy.

we wont let the right do that again

dear idiot,

You cant complain about food stamps when your whole policy is aimed and making more and more Americans poor

who crashed the world econom,y twice now in one lifetime?

the republican party and their historically failed ideas

To be the "fact queen" you sure dont know shit, about anything.. They both crashed the economy. Dems vote too ya know.. Well you probably dont. If I didnt get such a big kick out of your ignorant posts, you would be on ignore.

To be the "fact queen" you sure dont know shit, about anything.. They both crashed the economy. Dems vote too ya know.. Well you probably dont. If I didnt get such a big kick out of your ignorant posts, you would be on ignore.

She's a moron.. put her on ignore like 99% of us have done... I've got gravel in my fish tank with better critical thinking skills than TM.

Whats the tipping point ? 60 million-70 million before we crack off and sink to the bottom.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back