1 in 5 Europeans thinks a secret Jewish cabal runs the world, survey finds

what book is that?
The protocols. Which for a SUPPOSEDLY fake book sure mirrors the world today. Amazing. Oh and yes I have read it and I own a copy.
Must have been quite a Struggle of Yours.
No struggle to read the truth.
I agree, if by "truth" you mean "whatever sewage validates your irrational hatred".

And you didn't get the joke. But in your defense, it's because you're not very bright.

1 in 5 Europeans thinks a secret Jewish cabal runs the world, survey finds - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Obviously smarter than Americans then. All one has to do is read just one book and compare it to today's world.

The only OBVIOUS thing is they are as susceptible to retarded conspiracy theories as the American right-wingers.
Try reading the book and comparing it to today's world WITH an open mind before making such assumptions.

what book is that?
The protocols. Which for a SUPPOSEDLY fake book sure mirrors the world today. Amazing. Oh and yes I have read it and I own a copy.
I agree, if by "truth" you mean "whatever sewage validates your irrational hatred".

And you didn't get the joke. But in your defense, it's because you're not very bright.
I ignore your silly little hatred. The facts and truth are on my side. You are Jewish so OF COURSE you don't like what I have to say.

what book is that?

I ignore your silly little hatred. The facts and truth are on my side. You are Jewish so OF COURSE you don't like what I have to say.
I'm Jewish?

nazi that coming.png

Last edited:
1 in 5 Europeans thinks a secret Jewish cabal runs the world, survey finds - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Obviously smarter than Americans then. All one has to do is read just one book and compare it to today's world.

The only OBVIOUS thing is they are as susceptible to retarded conspiracy theories as the American right-wingers.
Try reading the book and comparing it to today's world WITH an open mind before making such assumptions.

I've read many books. Unlike you, I don't make the mistake of thinking an open mind is a sieve.

I will take "The Jesuit Order" for 1,000, Alex. Jesuits always put others out in front like fake Jews to take the focus off of the Vatican.

Forum List

Back