1 in 4 teenage girls involved in violent behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
&

☭proletarian☭

WASHINGTON - About one in four female teens is involved in some sort of violent behavior at school or at work, according to a government report.A survey of more than 33,000 girls aged 12 to 17 found that 26.7 percent had been involved in a serious fight at school or work, a group-against-group fight or had attacked someone with the intent to harm the person in the previous year, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration reported Thursday.
1 in 4 teenage girls involved in violence - Kids and parenting- msnbc.com

Yet more symptoms of the state of our society

Last edited by a moderator:
☭proletarian☭;1902313 said:
WASHINGTON - About one in four female teens is involved in some sort of violent behavior at school or at work, according to a government report.A survey of more than 33,000 girls aged 12 to 17 found that 26.7 percent had been involved in a serious fight at school or work, a group-against-group fight or had attacked someone with the intent to harm the person in the previous year, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration reported Thursday.

I thought black people only made up about 13% of the population???

:eusa_eh:

Violence rates were highest for blacks, 38.0 percent, and lowest for Asians, 17.3 percent. Among other groups: mixed race, 30.2 percent; Hispanic, 29.0 percent; American Indian or Alaska native, 26.8 percent; and white, 23.7 percent.

☭proletarian☭;1902471 said:

Violence rates were highest for blacks, 38.0 percent, and lowest for Asians, 17.3 percent. Among other groups: mixed race, 30.2 percent; Hispanic, 29.0 percent; American Indian or Alaska native, 26.8 percent; and white, 23.7 percent.

good news then! We will become more peaceful in a decade or so when the Asians take over.

Just so long as they don't pull a China and leave us with a dearth if females...

☭proletarian☭;1902471 said:

Obviously my post was a joke, but unfortunately there is some truth to it as you pointed out.

I would say that 90% of the fights at school this year have been between females. This does not surprise me at all. In fact, several have been between pregnant females. It causes problems when three girls are carrying the same thug's baby. Obama supporters I'm sure.

The new survey was done between 2006 and 2008 and the results are similar to those in a SAMHSA study from 2002-2004.

So basically, nothing has really changed since they first started these studies. Why isn't the headline "Violence in girls remains the same since 2002"?

-TSO

Last edited:
LOL
More females for the military !
More jems to honor for defending your FreeDumb

Attachments

• $lynndie-england.jpg
    $lynndie-england.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 100

Personally I don't believe this statistic to be true. I believe the information was obtained in areas where these findings might be true, but it does not rerpresent a national stat.

I believe it might be more like one in 10, maybe.

Just being honest, and not racist, I do believe the numbers likely contained more responses from blacks than others. I don't mean this to be racist, or prejudiced. I just happen to work in the schools, and I can tell you where most of the violence is.

I also don't believe that 1 in 3 girls get pregnant before age 20, as mentioned in a later post. I suppose that would also be connected to some ethnic group for the most part.

Just my thoughts.

Darned Feminazi's.

I guess those Democrat and Republican girls just can't play together any more.

Hey, that rings some truth. Before the 08 elections, my son was confronted at school by a pack of angry teenage girls. Literally, they back him into a corner screaming at him for not supporting Obama. LOL To hear him tell it - was quite funny, and on any other occasion, I'm sure he would have enjoyed a pack of girls backing him into a corner. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back