1 In 4 Americans Thinks The Sun Goes Around The Earth, Survey Says

It would be nice if I could tell you this was a joke, but sadly it appears to be true.

A quarter of Americans surveyed could not correctly answer that the Earth revolves around the sun and not the other way around, according to a report out Friday from the National Science Foundation.

The survey of 2,200 people in the United States was conducted by the NSF in 2012 and released on Friday at an annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science meeting in Chicago.

To the question "Does the Earth go around the Sun, or does the Sun go around the Earth," 26 percent of those surveyed answered incorrectly.

The sun compared to Jupiter and Earth...
View attachment 244904

Sad isn't it

It would be nice if I could tell you this was a joke, but sadly it appears to be true.

A quarter of Americans surveyed could not correctly answer that the Earth revolves around the sun and not the other way around, according to a report out Friday from the National Science Foundation.

The survey of 2,200 people in the United States was conducted by the NSF in 2012 and released on Friday at an annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science meeting in Chicago.

To the question "Does the Earth go around the Sun, or does the Sun go around the Earth," 26 percent of those surveyed answered incorrectly.

View attachment 244904
Conservative republicans?

If this isn't an indictment of our government schools I don't know what is.

You do have what it takes to wake up, You should give this lady a listen if you don't want to ask your wife maybe she will take the time. Esp. iff you guys have kids . I know it's hard to listen or watch some chit you don't like, or have an interest in, or possibly can't even agree with.

The program has worked and people don't even know it.

Charlotte Iserbyt served as Senior Policy Advisor in the Office of Educational Research and Improvement (OERI), U.S. Department of Education, during the first Reagan Administration, where she first blew the whistle on a major technology initiative which would control curriculum in America's classrooms (social constructionism). http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com

Learned helplessness:

https://downpour.com/the-hope-circuit Energetic cluelesness: http://lowenfoundation.org/digital-store http://crimesoftheeducators.com (book)

http://www.americandeception.com "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." ~Ronald Reagan, 40th president of U.S.

View attachment 244904

christian home schoolers

View attachment 244904

christian home schoolers

Bull.

A slight difference between 6000 years and 4.5 billion years.
919974470-848a96bc43d393e2bdd7e47489a7f58d.jpg

You don't even want to know what they think causes the phases of the moon.
HA !!
I Met Some Adults That Seemed Perplexed
As They Went Blank
Realizing They Were Thinking
A Half Moon Actually Being Half A Moon !!

We Were Discussing
The Full Moon's Gravitational Effect On People

N.O. S.H.I.T.

Forum List

Back