1 flag 6 times over texas

Big deal. Corporations update their logos all the time when their original logo is no longer relevant. Find something else to whine about.

Big deal. Corporations update their logos all the time when their original logo is no longer relevant. Find something else to whine about.
so what's important to others you choose to minimize for no other reason than your own mindset and how YOU feel things should be.

gee - how did we get in this bag of shit we're in again?

oh yea - crap like this.

so what's important to others you choose to minimize for no other reason than your own mindset and how YOU feel things should be.

oh yea - crap like this.

Hay buddy. I don't own Six Flags. Bitch at them

oh yea - crap like this.

you're the one telling me to find something else to whine about - so i'm talking to you. you don't wish to be a part of the conversation bow out.

oh yea - crap like this.

oh yea - crap like this.
A) Ignore is your friend
B) Smartening up D chumps might lead to them acting reasonable enough to win elections outside the blue wall. Do you really consider such an outcome desirable?

oh yea - crap like this.

oh yea - crap like this.
A) Ignore is your friend
B) Smartening up D chumps might lead to them acting reasonable enough to win elections outside the blue wall. Do you really consider such an outcome desirable?
oh i use the hell out of ignore. sometimes i unignore just to remind myself why i do it. :)

ya caught me. :)

and yes. if they get smarter we have to get smarter and maybe if we both do we can leave this sack of stupid behind.

oh yea - crap like this.

you're the one telling me to find something else to whine about - so i'm talking to you. you don't wish to be a part of the conversation bow out.

Feel free to whine all you want.

Forum List

Back