1%ers Daddy's money and fame did not help her

The 1%er daughter with no experience get mixed reviews.

Chelsea Clinton gets mixed reviews in TV debut on NBC's 'Rock Center With Brian Williams'

Chelsea Clinton gets mixed reviews in TV debut on NBC's 'Rock Center With Brian Williams' - NY Daily News

:lame2:

Before there were those on this board who said she was qualified to do the job. She was lifeless on a co staring role of pretend news. Maybe they should have hired someone more experience than 1%ers Clinton's daughter.

Chelsea Clinton gets mixed reviews in TV debut on NBC's 'Rock Center With Brian Williams'

Chelsea Clinton gets mixed reviews in TV debut on NBC's 'Rock Center With Brian Williams' - NY Daily News

Before there were those on this board who said she was qualified to do the job. She was lifeless on a co staring role of pretend news. Maybe they should have hired someone more experience than 1%ers Clinton's daughter.

It's lame to say she's not qualified based on a single appearrance.

meh. Experience doesn't matter. Zeal for the cause (even if it's only her parent's) is what matters.

This is the girl who got into was it Cambridge or Oxford on her family name, graduated and was handed instantly a high six figure job in an elite London marketing firm.

Yeah... qualified by merit all right. :rolleyes:

I was Right so far maybe she can get a coach?
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
She needs to spend a bit of time with Barry T. (teleprompter) Soetoro.He's not busy right now.

Wait until they give her a meaty subject to report on. Like perhaps cheating husbands wherein she'll have a lot of life's experience to bring to her journalism.
Who cares? Thats what wrong with people today talking about who screwed whom, when they should be talking about how we can get out of the screwing the government is trying to give to the American people.

She was using her NPR voice.

Howard Kurtz's facebook post right after:

Chelsea's Rock Center debut: cautious, low-key, poised, sincere, and at times her demeanor strikingly reminiscent of Hillary.

Ummm ... don't ask me why I liked Howard Kurtz' facebook page! :tongue:

Chelsea's Rock Center debut: cautious, low-key, poised, sincere, and at times her demeanor strikingly reminiscent of Hillary.

Mixed reviews, daddy's money can only take her so far.

Maybe he'll buy her the WH, like Poppy did for Dubya! :D

Maybe he'll buy her the WH, like Poppy did for Dubya! :D

They are all 1%er's

Forum List

Back