1%-er President Heads To Hawaii For 17-Day Paid Vacay...

You guys realize Obama has decided not to go with his family on vacation, right? 9 pages of outrage for what?

Do you mean he's not going at all, or is he just not flying on the same plane as his family? :)

I really don't care if he vacations, he can be gone as much as he wants. But what did bother me is if he's telling congress they need to stay and work instead of taking the Christmas break, then he should be there right along with them.

I believe that's the plan...

With this Congress, the only way to get them to do anything is to threaten to take away their Christmas

You guys realize Obama has decided not to go with his family on vacation, right? 9 pages of outrage for what?

Do you mean he's not going at all, or is he just not flying on the same plane as his family? :)

I really don't care if he vacations, he can be gone as much as he wants. But what did bother me is if he's telling congress they need to stay and work instead of taking the Christmas break, then he should be there right along with them.

I believe that's the plan...

With this Congress, the only way to get them to do anything is to threaten to take away their Christmas

If this is the reason he's staying, to work "with" congress, then kudo's to him. Maybe with elections coming up he's realized he needs to show some initiative and actually do some work.

Forum List

Back