1 Dead, 3 Injured In Shooting At T.I. Concert In NYC

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, can somebody set their alarm and wake me up when nigga's ain't killing each other over stupid shit, impregnating every white bitch they come in contact with and are wearing belts...until then...who gives a fuck.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, can somebody set their alarm and wake me up when nigga's ain't killing each other over stupid shit, impregnating every white bitch they come in contact with and are wearing belts...until then...who gives a fuck.
you must give a fuck,otherwise why did you post this?...

• Banned

Because I'm pissed at nigga's and needed to vent. I get sick of the violence, sooo damned sick of it. Sometimes I wish this whole generation of grandma raised niggas would just die off and leave the planet.

Because I'm pissed at nigga's and needed to vent. I get sick of the violence, sooo damned sick of it. Sometimes I wish this whole generation of grandma raised niggas would just die off and leave the planet.
i hear ya Tiger.....you would think as time goes on we as a people would be getting better,but it seems like many of us are not evolving like the rest of us are...

Forum List

Back