1 county pays $500 million 4 illegals healthcare +

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
L.A. County welfare to children of illegal immigrants grows. Payments to U.S.-born children rose to $52 million in July, prompting calls for policy changes

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/sep/05/local/la-me-illegal-welfare-20100906

Paraphrased, IMO:
9/5/10

According to the L.A. Times newspaper the number of illegal aliens collecting welfare has increased by 7%. The illegal aliens can collect welfare if they have children born in America, known as Anchor Babies. (Or Meal Tickets)

Just in L.A. County alone, the Welfare payment to illegal aliens with Anchor Babies was $52 million dollars by July 2010. Some public officals think these benefits should be stopped. One official went as far, as, saying, "He believes we have an economic catastrophe on our hands."

Just in the one county the illegal aliens recieved:

L.A. County:

$30 million dollars in food stamps
$22 million from the CalWorks welfare program.
$52 million in Welfare payments
$550 million spent for public safety--"mostly for jail costs" (Their second home.)
$500 million spent for healthcare for illegal aliens.
____
$1,154 Billion TOTAL, (For one county, no wonder they're broke!)

From July 2009 to July 2010 it was an $3.7 million dollar increase.
The whole county recieved $570 million in food stamps and that will be increased to $600 million next year.

Californians are the smartest people in the world, lets all follow their example. NOT! I have good news for California! As, we Arizonans drive the illegal aliens out of our state, they'll flock to the California Welfare System. Good Luck but don't expect a bail out!

I heard recently that 80,000 illegal aliens graduate from high school each month in America, and 50,000 illegal aliens give birth to Anchor Babies each month. Whew! Who's gonna pay for it all??? You know who, the good old taxpayer.

California, more states will drive illegal aliens your way and with all that extra body weight you just might drop off into the ocean, buh, bye.

Last edited:
They are getting billions in bailouts. So you are funding those anchor babies. It's your fault for paying for it.

I heard recently that 80,000 illegal aliens graduate from high school each month in America, and 50,000 illegal aliens give birth to Anchor Babies each month.
Even I, hater of illegals, know this is false. Hispanics do have a 50% dropout rate but it's yearly, not monthly.

They are getting billions in bailouts. So you are funding those anchor babies. It's your fault for paying for it.

It's America's fault for not shooting the beaners when they drop out of the assholes of their mothers.:tongue:

I heard recently that 80,000 illegal aliens graduate from high school each month in America, and 50,000 illegal aliens give birth to Anchor Babies each month.
Even I, hater of illegals, know this is false. Hispanics do have a 50% dropout rate but it's yearly, not monthly.

In my town, the rate was 70% graduate from public high schools so they can brag about how they are smarter than the average yahoo, but they still have that third world accent to make their families back in Mexico happy but the rest of the world chuckle.

I really laugh at those "trying to be white" newscasters when they backslide in pronouncing Latino words. You really can't get these people to ever leave Mexico can you.

But that still leaves the 30% who blew through a $185,000 education that most children from around the world would kill for.

Last edited:

You read it wrong. I said, nothing about the drop out rate. (Which you are correct they do have a 50% drop out rate.)

I said, 80,000 illegal aliens graduate from American high schools each month. The illegals are stealing American childrens education funds.

Forum List

Back