1% attacks 99%

I'd never give food service folks crap. One time I did piss off a McDonald's manager. I ordered a double cheeseburger at the speaker phone. Was told they didn't have any ready (this was 20 years ago) but they'd have it for me by the time I got to the window.

I get to the window... "Please pull over and wait". I turned off the car and said nope I'm waiting here. The orders piled up, the line of cars backed up... lol

I'd never give food service folks crap. One time I did piss off a McDonald's manager. I ordered a double cheeseburger at the speaker phone. Was told they didn't have any ready (this was 20 years ago) but they'd have it for me by the time I got to the window.

I get to the window... "Please pull over and wait". I turned off the car and said nope I'm waiting here. The orders piled up, the line of cars backed up... lol

Oh, that's cool. Make others wait because you're upset. Did you think to get out of your car and stomp your feet for the McD's worker and the folks in other cars you were inconveniencing? Sure hope so because that would have really showed them you're no run of the mill asshole, you're a major league asshole as W would say.

Forum List

Back