1% approval rating by 2012

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
We should set for ourselves a mission to bring Obama down to 1% approval rating before 2012 this way in his waning years he will be weak politically to do anything. We will just walk into office, grab the keys, and launch his ass out with a giant "kick me" sign on his back. :lol:

We should set for ourselves a mission to bring Obama down to 1% approval rating before 2012 this way in his waning years he will be weak politically to do anything. We will just walk into office, grab the keys, and launch his ass out with a giant "kick me" sign on his back. :lol:

Lame thread is..well lame.

"A WISH maketh not a thread" :lol: But I give kudos for the try. :clap2:

BTW, I make them too........and if I haven't yet, I will soon.....:lol:

As someone else told you in another thread, you really need to look at the scoreboard more often.

Delusions are all the wingnuts have

let them enjoy

Delusions are all the wingnuts have, let them enjoy

I'm enjoying it already. Trillions in deficit and debt and a 20% unemployment rate...
I'm having fun already! What about you dude?

I am glad you have fun as the country collapses. I am sure you consider yourself a 'real American'

Pay-back is a bitch isn't it? I remember all the Bush insults, calling him "chimp" and making fun of his occasional speech issues. I'm no Bush fan, he drove the bus into a ditch, but Obama is much worse.
By the time Obama leaves in 2012 there won't be too many begging him to stay. We'll see what happens in 2010, any predictions??

Delusions are all the wingnuts have

let them enjoy

I'm enjoying it already. Trillions in deficit and debt and a 20% unemployment rate...

I'm having fun already! What about you dude?

I am glad you have fun as the country collapses. I am sure you consider yourself a 'real american'

I actually do because its impossible for me to be any more or less American than anyone else because citizenship status is identical for everyone.

His approval rating will not go below Bush's lowest rating because there are more liberal fascists in the US today.

Forum List

Back