1,700 UK scientists back climate science

I have no clue what their beliefs are or their political leanings are, in fact one them is actually a Christian Charity, so that person better sit in the back the room among all them non-believers. Seriously though the point is that to just point out that 1700 scientists from the UK signed a petetion and then leap to the conclusion that " there you have it, even more fact on MMGW" is somewhat of a stretch. I suppose I could take a poll of Iranian clergy and get a result that says Americans are evil, but I personally would not make policy on that, even though in some circles they are experts too. While not calling into question the backgrounds of these individual scientists, frankly, if your an economics professor or for that matter a geography teacher your field of study has little merit on climate. It's rather like, getting a Vet. to testify as a Doctor as an expert witness in a murder trial. while not calling into queston the Vets qualifications, the Vets testimony should not impact the outcome.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back