1/7/2009 the date the BP casse was dropped

Awww no con takers ,what a surprize

We don't even know WTF you're talking about yet....got a link...?

It can't be this...

FOXNews.com - Charges Against 'New Black Panthers' Dropped by Obama Justice Dept.
The charges stemmed from an incident at a Philadelphia polling place on Election Day 2008 when three members of the party were accused of trying to threaten voters and block poll and campaign workers by the threat of force -- one even brandishing what prosecutors call a deadly weapon.

The Obama administration won the case last month, but moved to dismiss the charges on May 15, 2009

I already posted 2 links and showed TM the dates. She refused to respond

Case brought first week of Jan 09
Obama Admin Wins Case April 09
Obama Admin drops charges May 09

Where are you TM, you have nothing to say?

Media Matters for America

The black panthers not BP the oil co.

They decided no criminal case was winnable and they filed a civil suit which was later won as an injunction of one of the men.

What they decided was to file a civil case while the criminal investigation was ongoing....and of course Media matters conveniently leaves that little tidbit out...and I'm not going back to search news from 2 years ago to prove it.

TM is a she? Well she is certainly gullible Falling for this one.

Pretty gullible believing people are making all this noise and Obama and Holder had nothing to do with it. Please does she really think she, and Media matters would be the only ones to catch it?

desh=deshrubinator=truthmatters=evince....partisan moron from Vegas

Bfgrn tried this crap the other day in this thread. These people will stoop to anything to excuse abhorant behaviour while still in Boooooosh(!) Mode.

Bushwhacked?

LOL!

This one belongs to Obama and HOLDER.
i saw that one
bfgrn is a peabrain moron

Bfgrn tried this crap the other day in this thread. These people will stoop to anything to excuse abhorant behaviour while still in Boooooosh(!) Mode.

Bushwhacked?

LOL!

i saw that one

And nevermind that a few cited the factual info...Bfgrn refused to accept defeat on the misinformation he was dishing out.

There's alot of that going on here lately. Media Matters (Soros) is working overtime sending their mignions out armed with pure unadultrated garbage.

Bushwhacked?

LOL!

i saw that one

And nevermind that a few cited the factual info...Bfgrn refused to accept defeat on the misinformation he was dishing out.

There's alot of that going on here lately. Media Matters (Soros) is working overtime sending their mignions out armed with pure unadultrated garbage.
meh, bgfrn and tneverm are too fucking stupid to be "minions"
lol

i saw that one

meh, bgfrn and tneverm are too fucking stupid to be "minions"
lol

Yeah there's a word for it...Drones.

Forum List

Back