$1.5 billion, a new kosher fraud!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
it may be the biggest fraud since Madoff, victims are from S.Africa,Australia, America and Europe

S. Africa probes largest corporate fraud case in its history

Barry Tennenbaum, the alleged scam man
South Africa financial and law enforcement agencies are investigating a suspected corporate fraud case, worth up to $1.2 billion, the Financial Intelligence Center, tax authorities and Reserve Bank said in a joint statement on Sunday.

"Their primary mandate is to assess the nature and validity of a range of allegations of fraud and criminality as reported during the past week," the statement said.

That could be South Africa's biggest corporate fraud which was masterminded by South Africa businessman Barry Tennenbaum, one of the founders of pharmaceuticals firm Adcock Ingram.

Eyewitness News: Alleged Ponzi scamster meets with lawyers

Ponzi game, the usual kosher fraud of course!

Wjta%20madoff.jpg

Barry Tennenbaum :cool:
s_nf_21839_188236.jpg

Last edited:
it may be the biggest fraud since Madoff, victims are from S.Africa,Australia, America and Europe

S. Africa probes largest corporate fraud case in its history

Barry Tennenbaum, the alleged scam man
South Africa financial and law enforcement agencies are investigating a suspected corporate fraud case, worth up to $1.2 billion, the Financial Intelligence Center, tax authorities and Reserve Bank said in a joint statement on Sunday.

"Their primary mandate is to assess the nature and validity of a range of allegations of fraud and criminality as reported during the past week," the statement said.

That could be South Africa's biggest corporate fraud which was masterminded by South Africa businessman Barry Tennenbaum, one of the founders of pharmaceuticals firm Adcock Ingram.
Eyewitness News: Alleged Ponzi scamster meets with lawyers

Ponzi game, the usual kosher fraud of course!

Wjta%20madoff.jpg

Barry Tennenbaum :cool:
s_nf_21839_188236.jpg
This ain't nothing. Wait until they get around to investigating the American Social Security Administration. Now there is a ponzi scheme of epic proportions!

There were enough ponzi scheme this year and in 2008!

I think that penalty should be more severe against those scamsters and any potential criminal!

Sometimes I argue with other Jewish people that the Holocaust could never happen here. People are so horrified by it, and anti semitism is so discredited that it could never happen.

Then I come across characters like the self-hating Freedman and the other pond scum on this board and realize I might have misjudged the situation.

Sometimes I argue with other Jewish people that the Holocaust could never happen here. People are so horrified by it, and anti semitism is so discredited that it could never happen.

Then I come across characters like the self-hating Freedman and the other pond scum on this board and realize I might have misjudged the situation.

I don't know why you call a guy like Freedman a self-hating? it's senseless!

if so, what do you consider Finkelstein or Chomsky then? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back