1/3 of Mexicans want to come to the U.S.

Aren't you the one who's always saying people should be held to a high journalistic standard?

And THIS is the link you accept without scrutiny?

lol... come on!

Actually, I didn't. I just like to annoy liberals sometimes. It's a hobby.

And.... if you look at what I said, the key word is 'would', not 'will'. Basic comprehension skills.

my comprehension is just fine, thanks. good to know you still can't carry on a discussion.

and i don't find you particularly annoying. i just think you're a hypocrite.

I carry on lots of discussions - when a discussion is warrented. In this specific case, it isn't. End of discussion.... see how that works?

Of course they want to come here, if one has been down there then one would understand why. If I was there I would come here as well. The problem is with our own Federal, State and Local Governments. They are the sell outs. If they pushed for felony prosecution for those who hire illegals America would not have half the problem that we have concerning this issue. Other than lawless orgs like La' Raza ect, the problem is much bigger on a personal,Human need for survival scale. ~BH

Of course they all want to come here. Look where they are coming from. Abject poverty,unless your wealthy. No middle class. Poor or rich, thats it.

You bet your ass the Dems want them all to come and give them amnesty, as Jeny says, look at all those shinny new votes.

Forum List

Back