1.3 Billion

Originally posted by insein
Now this i agree is Bullshit. The borders and the illegals need to get under control. One thing i disagree with Bush on.
Now your a racist.

Now this i agree is Bullshit. The borders and the illegals need to get under control. One thing i disagree with Bush on.

This is where I also STRONGLY disagree with Bush.

You should try living here. You'd see first hand just what kind of bullshit it really is.

Originally posted by Big D
Now your a racist.

So whats next? Cow tipping? Sex with my sister? Im just trying to figure out the perks of being a racist.:rolleyes:

Anyway, being realistic, it wouldnt matter if white people were coming in illegally. the fact is they are illegal and should not receive any money from our government.

So whats next? Cow tipping? Sex with my sister? Im just trying to figure out the perks of being a racist.:rolleyes:

Anyway, being realistic, it wouldnt matter if white people were coming in illegally. the fact is they are illegal and should not receive any money from our government.
There are no perks to being a racist, it's the worst thing a person (white) could ever do.

There is surely no nation in the world that holds "racism" in greater horror than does the United States. Compared to other kinds of offenses, it is thought to be somehow more reprehensible. The press and public have become so used to tales of murder, rape, robbery, and arson, that any but the most spectacular crimes are shrugged off as part of the inevitable texture of American life. "Racism" is never shrugged off. For example, when a White Georgetown Law School student reported earlier this year that black students are not as qualified as White students, it set off a booming, national controversy about "racism." If the student had merely murdered someone he would have attracted far less attention and criticism.

http://www.planetpapers.com/Assets/3874.php

BD Normally I think you are as full of shit as a Christmas Turkey on slaughter day. But this time you are dead on. I think racism is an ugly personality disorder. Normally it is brought on by a combination of history, family upbringing, stupidity, and politics. But you are correct that "racist" is a taboo title that invokes the same shudders we reserve for pedophiliacs or necrophilia. My issue is that America was freaking built on immigrants. If we seal the borders, we risk not letting the next einstein in. If we seal the borders, we risk not letting the next braun in. Much as it goes against the grain, we need to document every body inside our borders and classify them by type, Citizen, Alien on citizen track, and Tourist. We need photo, fingerprint, dna, and retinal scans. Anyone attempting to use government services without id, is denied and deported. I am sure the four horsemen of God (Falwell, Jackson, Sharpton, Buchannon) will take issue, but so what?

When the money runs out, the U.S will look like the shithole mexico is. Any mexican neigborhood here in the U.S is proof of that.

Originally posted by Big D
There are no perks to being a racist, it's the worst thing a person (white) could ever do.

Are you saying that being a white racist is worse than being a black racist, or a hispanic racist, or an asian racist?

If this is what you mean than that racism in itself. Racism at it's core is singling out a certain "race." Hence the term.

Enforcing immigration laws is not racism, it is nothing more than enforcing the law. It is protecting the sovereignty of our nation. If the law is not enforce, then why have it? What is the point? When we stop enforcing the law, the we might as well all line up and piss on the Constitution of the United States. That is something that I don't want to happen.

Im over 30 and I could be an idiot too, if I chose to be :rolleyes:

This is just history coming around fulll circle. Texas was once part of Mexico not too long ago after all. What makes it even more relevant to completing the circle is the fact that many Mexicans and others from Latin America have some American Indian blood coursing through their modern veins. It was the land of their ancestors way before it became the land of mine. But it won't be like we turn into Mexico or Guatemala or anything. They assimilate very quickly, just like the waves and waves of European immigrants did. Most first generation Latino immigrants can't even speak Spanish anymore. They immediately love big cars and fast food and all other things American. Don't hate 'em. Embrace them and say hello new brother or sister, you've made it to America, the land of freedom and liberty. Enjoy your new life.

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains." - Winston Churchill

Nice big picture, Menewa

Originally posted by crazy canadian
"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains." - Winston Churchill

Nice big picture, Menewa

Great quote.:D

I'm under 30 so maybe that explains it. But if Churchhill is correct, I never want to get old.

no, i'm sorry, but Churchill got it wrong there big time. You see, this is almost something a liberal would say about a conservative. However, you would just say, anyone who is not a liberal has no heart, and anyone who is not a conservative has no brain. Of course, i doubt liberals would "insult" themselves that much. You see, liberals like to say that they caaaaare about people. that we have to be seeeeeensitive to their issues. that's how we got the loooooving ACLU who protects illegal immigrants and backstabs our country. But it's because they have a heeeaaart. Because they caaaaare. Conservatives are realists. We know that there will be casualties in war (something that the liberals don't seem to understand--they would rather have 100 of our boys die than one single innocent Iraqi), that illegal immigrants are BAD for the country, and that the ACLU is a treasonous organization who should thank their lucky stars they weren't born during the time of our founding fathers, cause they'd most likely be tried for treason and executed. so go ahead, believe the lie if you will, but remember: who is really holding this nation together? the caaaaaaaring liberals are the conservative realists? For heavens' sake, don't you realize that Bush is only agreeing with the illegal alien thing in order to appease the blood-sucking caaaaring liberals? They make me sick!

Originally posted by proud_savagette
no, i'm sorry, but Churchill got it wrong there big time. You see, this is almost something a liberal would say about a conservative. However, you would just say, anyone who is not a liberal has no heart, and anyone who is not a conservative has no brain. Of course, i doubt liberals would "insult" themselves that much. You see, liberals like to say that they caaaaare about people. that we have to be seeeeeensitive to their issues. that's how we got the loooooving ACLU who protects illegal immigrants and backstabs our country. But it's because they have a heeeaaart. Because they caaaaare. Conservatives are realists. We know that there will be casualties in war (something that the liberals don't seem to understand--they would rather have 100 of our boys die than one single innocent Iraqi), that illegal immigrants are BAD for the country, and that the ACLU is a treasonous organization who should thank their lucky stars they weren't born during the time of our founding fathers, cause they'd most likely be tried for treason and executed. so go ahead, believe the lie if you will, but remember: who is really holding this nation together? the caaaaaaaring liberals are the conservative realists? For heavens' sake, don't you realize that Bush is only agreeing with the illegal alien thing in order to appease the blood-sucking caaaaring liberals? They make me sick!

I agree with all but your last point. Bush is agreeing with the illegal alien issue for the same reason most other politicians are: potential votes.

thank you big D. i was on my way to go puke after reading that statement by menewa

I agree with all but your last point. Bush is agreeing with the illegal alien issue for the same reason most other politicians are: potential votes.
agreed, but then again, more liberal-sided people want illegal immigration, and yes, the immigrants themselves will most likely vote for him unless some weirdo liberal "help team" or whatever they have for those immigrants convinces them to vote for Kerry.

Forum List

Back