1.3 Billion

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Big D, Jun 5, 2004.

1. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  2. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Now this i agree is Bullshit. The borders and the illegals need to get under control. One thing i disagree with Bush on.

3. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Now your a racist.

4. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,125
    This is where I also STRONGLY disagree with Bush.

You should try living here. You'd see first hand just what kind of bullshit it really is.

5. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    So whats next? Cow tipping? Sex with my sister? Im just trying to figure out the perks of being a racist.:rolleyes:

Anyway, being realistic, it wouldnt matter if white people were coming in illegally. the fact is they are illegal and should not receive any money from our government.

6. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    There are no perks to being a racist, it's the worst thing a person (white) could ever do.

There is surely no nation in the world that holds "racism" in greater horror than does the United States. Compared to other kinds of offenses, it is thought to be somehow more reprehensible. The press and public have become so used to tales of murder, rape, robbery, and arson, that any but the most spectacular crimes are shrugged off as part of the inevitable texture of American life. "Racism" is never shrugged off. For example, when a White Georgetown Law School student reported earlier this year that black students are not as qualified as White students, it set off a booming, national controversy about "racism." If the student had merely murdered someone he would have attracted far less attention and criticism.

http://www.planetpapers.com/Assets/3874.php

7. pegwinn

pegwinn Top of the Food Chain

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +329
    BD Normally I think you are as full of shit as a Christmas Turkey on slaughter day. But this time you are dead on. I think racism is an ugly personality disorder. Normally it is brought on by a combination of history, family upbringing, stupidity, and politics. But you are correct that "racist" is a taboo title that invokes the same shudders we reserve for pedophiliacs or necrophilia. My issue is that America was freaking built on immigrants. If we seal the borders, we risk not letting the next einstein in. If we seal the borders, we risk not letting the next braun in. Much as it goes against the grain, we need to document every body inside our borders and classify them by type, Citizen, Alien on citizen track, and Tourist. We need photo, fingerprint, dna, and retinal scans. Anyone attempting to use government services without id, is denied and deported. I am sure the four horsemen of God (Falwell, Jackson, Sharpton, Buchannon) will take issue, but so what?

8. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    When the money runs out, the U.S will look like the shithole mexico is. Any mexican neigborhood here in the U.S is proof of that.

9. armstrong80

armstrong80 Guest

Ratings:
    +0

Are you saying that being a white racist is worse than being a black racist, or a hispanic racist, or an asian racist?

If this is what you mean than that racism in itself. Racism at it's core is singling out a certain "race." Hence the term.

Enforcing immigration laws is not racism, it is nothing more than enforcing the law. It is protecting the sovereignty of our nation. If the law is not enforce, then why have it? What is the point? When we stop enforcing the law, the we might as well all line up and piss on the Constitution of the United States. That is something that I don't want to happen.

10. crazy canadian

crazy canadian Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Borders suck.