1,204 U.S. sites Recorded their Coldest-Ever October Temperature

1) used PISS continually adjusted data sets, with a lot of infilling of no data areas.

My point was that since all the hard data says your cult is lying, you see no other option than to declare any data from outside the cult is fraudulent.

And you responded by ... confirming my point. Thank you.

2) it is an ANOMALY Map.

So? That is the best way to view which parts of the world are warmer and colder than usual.

Is the problem that you don't know what an anomaly is, or is the problem that you don't know why anomalies are used?

3) no links at all

Yet you knew it was the NASA GISS temperature anomaly map. Does it ever occur to you to _not_ spend your life seeking out stupid reasons to whine?

4) The world lived through the month easily, except in the minds of climate cultists who suffered over imagined delusions.

Why did you think the world wouldn't live through the month? And if you know your climate cult is delusional, why keep parroting the delusions?

My point was that since all the hard data says your cult is lying, you see no other option than to declare any data from outside the cult is fraudulent.

Only the highly manipulated, homogenized, and infilled data....which isn't data at all, is it?

1) used PISS continually adjusted data sets, with a lot of infilling of no data areas.

2) it is an ANOMALY Map.

So? That is the best way to view which parts of the world are warmer and colder than usual.

Is the problem that you don't know what an anomaly is, or is the problem that you don't know why anomalies are used?

3) no links at all

Yet you knew it was the NASA GISS temperature anomaly map. Does it ever occur to you to _not_ spend your life seeking out stupid reasons to whine?

4) The world lived through the month easily, except in the minds of climate cultists who suffered over imagined delusions.

Why did you think the world wouldn't live through the month? And if you know your climate cult is delusional, why keep parroting the delusions?
Can you show us in a lab how the 10 PPM of CO2 added since 1979 is "warming" the Arctic or the deep ocean?

What that, no again?

2) it is an ANOMALY Map.

3) no links at all

Can you show us in a lab how the 10 PPM of CO2 added since 1979 is "warming" the Arctic or the deep ocean?

What that, no again?
Stick to your hollow moon, Frankie baby, because in 1979, the CO2 level was 337 ppm. Today it is 408 ppm. And you have long ago proven you are incapable of understanding basic physics, like absorption spectrra.

Sure looks like a cold October. LOL

UAH_LT_1979_thru_October_2019_v6.jpg

Got any actual science that says that we are responsible for that rise in CO2...or any significant part of it? I can produce plenty of peer reviewed work that says that our contribution to the global CO2 is vanishingly small.
Peer reviewed by what? Morons like you?

How much carbon dioxide does the United States and the World emit each year from energy sources?
The U.S. Energy Information Administration estimates that in 2017, the United States emitted 5.1 billion metric tons of energy-related carbon dioxide , while the global emissions of energy-related carbon dioxide totaled 32.5 billion metric tons.

How does carbon get into the atmosphere?

The relationship between atmospheric CO2 concentration and the corresponding increase in radiative forcing is given (3rd Report IPCC – TAR, table 6.2) by the logarithmic formula: RF = 5.35·ln (C/C0), where RF denotes radiative forcing in W/m2, C is CO2 concentration in parts per million (ppm), C0 is a reference concentration (usually the latter is 280 ppm – the concentration before the industrial revolution).

The formula above is reasonably close to what we're measuring with our satellites in orbit ... 1.8 (± 0.5) W/m^2 ... the question to you, Old Rocks, is whether this can be confirmed in the laboratory ... I've looked high and low on the internet for this information, and it's appears CrusaderFrank has as well, and we can't find it ... you're the one who is trying to frame the climate change theory as science, but science requires both theory AND demonstration ... or it's not science ...

Just how hard is it to shine a light on a vessel of gas and measure the temperature? ...

Forum List

Back